Do you go to the gym with your girlfriend?

Do you go to the gym with your girlfriend?

No

I go with my SO. It's bretty great, for me it's been really hard to find anybody who's willing to workout with me.

Yeah of course I do! She is like the square root of -100. A solid 10, but completely imaginary.

I liked you math joke user

T-thanks. Y-you too.

No because everyone at my gym is bigger than me, and I know she'd be miring them

No. I used to but then I caught the dumb bitch looking at someone else so I broke up with her

My gym is in my basement so I guess technically I do, yeah.

No, she's a cardiofag always doing marathons and shit

> girlfriend

Yes. We get up every morning at 5am to go the the gym before work.

I have a couple of times but it's never a very good workout because you're always having to look after her

>you're always having to look after her
Why is that?

Yes, it's definitely better than going alone. Also, bigger guys are not a problem since I'm not a insecure little bitch

No matter how /fit you are there will always be at least one gigachad

Yes, I'm trying to make her a powerlifter. She is mirin the other powerlifting girls in my gym. I think it is working.

>implying I have a gf in the first place.

We go to different gyms, I’m cool with each having their own thing.

She’s a fwb, if that makes a difference

my gf working out at my gym is my worst nightmare, the gym is literally the only place where i can go, do my shit and not deal with other people bullshit, its the one and a half hour of my day where i want to conect with myself with heavy music blasting on my ears while lifting heavy shit

I'm glad someone else gets this. I wish my gf did.

I specifically tell her not to, I can't workout with other people, it's such a distraction and it's hard to time shit right

>being together with someone who annoys you
Why

>no gf and never have detected

Do you really think the two options are be with that person all the time and live every minute of it without needing personal space, or never be with them at all?

Only sith lords and autists deal in absolutes

Yes, obviously.

Real men lift alone. No time for distractions and weakness.

>being together with someone who annoys you
>implying there is someone in the whole world that would never annoy me
i bet you never dated anyone, also, don't date anyone, dating while you're young is a meme and its retarded waste of time, money and energy

I have been in plenty and I do understand that you want time where you can do stuff you like.
But that's different from saying you need time to actually not be annoyed of the other person, you know.

>But that's different from saying you need time to actually not be annoyed of the other person, you know.
well, if you dated someone (i doubt) you never worked out with a girl, they talk so fucking much while "lifting" and they always lift babyweight, does 30 fucking reps and claim its too heavy, every single girl i trained and dated was the same, this one is not different

I didn't say "never annoy you", more like constantly annoy you or let's say so often that you need frequent time away from that person to not be annoyed.

What exactly are you trying to achieve b telling me that you doubt I have dated someone?
It doesn't help your argument and it doesn't help make me feel bad because, so you might as well stop trying to be edgy.

I have dated at least two girls that literally did their own shit and never bothered he while lifting, I can't believe you struggle so hard to find one that doesn't behave like a 12 year old.
But if it actually is the case then maybe you should reconsider your choice in women.

>having zero personal space
Why

That's not the point.

>I have dated at least two girls
>at least two

Wow thanks for the specifics. Must be hard to keep track after 1 macho man.

Did you read the whole sentence? Try that.
If you still don't get what I meant by "at least": I only did go to the gym with two of them, I, however, suppose that at least most of them would have behaved like a normal person in the gym and not like a 12 year old as you have described.

Na, she's bad for gains.
And the exercises she does just make me mad.

>tfw no gf to train in the gym and have her tell me how happy she is for my help

im gf is not a whore

*my

My girlfriend is attached to my wrist so I have to

She doesn't, and will never exist.

So no, I do not.

GIRLFRIEND?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK T B H
FUCK YOU OP I HOPE YOU DIE IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY OVER AND OVER FOR ETERNITY YOU PIECE OF LIVING NO GOOD TRASH YOU ABSOLUTE HUSK OF AN EXCUSE OF HUMAN BEING YOU WILL GET WHATS COMING TO YOU FOR WHAT YOUVE DONE TO MY FEELS REEEEEEEE

I used to until she left me for some guy she met at the gas station.

>gf

>be me warming up on lat pull down machine
>some guys girlfriend asks if she can work in
>yeah ok i guess
>work up to 140kg for 10
>"wow you're so strong user"
>her boyfriend is absolutely seething as she mires me
>i'm just stuck in the middle thinking "please fuck off both of you i just want to do my pull downs"
please don't bring your girlfriend to the gym if you're a bitch, you'll only have to pull her away from people like me, this is just one example among many and it's honestly painful to even be a part of these situations i just want to lift

i have a weird question
how tf can you wear underarmor and other normie brands in public? i feel like such a loser if i wear ANY branding.
i usually wear brandless stuff that i found for free or for a dollar

>being so edgy he specifically avoids certain clothes
Nigga brands are brands because of their reputation of being durable and comfy

>gf

just fucking kill me now

>my girlfriend

amen brother

Under Armour can actually be kind of comfy. The logo is annoying but it's pretty common so nobody notices. Not the guy you are asking, but most of the stuff I wear is comfy. Some of the shirts may be slightly too big, but like I say, they comfy. Anyways I used to wonder why UA was expensive for clothing and after buying some on sale last year, I can say it's because they comfy and also pretty quick drying for if you sweat a lot during workouts.

g-girlfriend?

I did before I broke up with her, it was a nightmare desu

Average legs. Massive upper body typical gymfag

Technically did but she had some hangups:
>She dislikes the loud noises of plates in mt gym
>Commercial gym only
>Don't correct her form
>Don't watch her perform her sets
>Don't spot her
We recently split so guess I won't have to go through this bullshit anymore

Thanks for reminding me I have no girlfriend.

I do. We're both fatties, but we try to go 4 or 5 times a week for at least an hour.

I wouldn't like it. I'd rather do something fun with her and I think the weight room is too manly a place to drag her to. Plus, I'd have to teach her everything. I prefer lifting with the boys, they already know what to do.

she just started lifting in our home gym

>tfw you see the boys in the morning

Yes. It helps that we have a homegym though. I fucked her on the bench once. Life is pretty good round here.

I do yes, it's nice but sometimes she talks too much between sets so I have to tell her to stop and do her set, dont want her to turn into a gains goblin.

I go to the gym with my qtwife, been a year now
>feels good man

yes good goy, durability and reputation

>Nigga brands are brands because of their reputation of being durable and comfy
There is no way you actually believe this right?

Delet this thread immediately

Good joke user, I love you.

somehow it feels great that I'm not the only one struggling

still feels bad

Then maybe you should get with an actual Veeky Forums girl for once. When she's actually doing heavy squats she won't be able to talk.