Whats the point of losing weight if you are still gonna be ugly?

whats the point of losing weight if you are still gonna be ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to be healthy

once a numale soygoy, always a numale soygoy

yeah, that was failed as fuck.
he needs to:
- lift
- shave head
- buzz beard
- go outside
- supplement test

Why did he choose such a stupid looking haircut after he lost the weight? Does he want to look like he has a 5-head?

I'd add some tatoos. Can't be bald and dress "heavy-metal" without some tats

He's bald dumbass

sure. and I totally forgot about the glasses. drop them asap

At least he's knows no Chad was hiding under those fat rolls. He facial expression says it best. He's fully aware that he accomplished a tremendous task and in the end it didn't matter one bit.

>I'd add some tatoos.
don't forget to add this

You need to lose weight from your head aswell as your body

He looked better before Tbh, should have ran bloatmaxx game instead of giving away all his apparent robustness to be a generic twinkcel

Tbh

Kek

This. If he got thicc and shaved his hair remnants it would offset his comically large forehead.

The point of lifting is to make you LESS ugly than before, which it almost always does

Self-discipline gains

sick maiden shirt

He is only "ugly" because of his neckbeard style which always looks horrible even on the chaddest of the chads.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am I the only one who thinks he's slightly better looking chubby

No, he for sure did. Good fat distribution so he looks 10x more robust and could just girthmog twinkcels into oblivion if he ran bloatmaxx and volume game, it's way worse to be an ugly peanut-skulled bald twink than a girthy voluminous ugly baldcel Tbh

srs

Give this man a nice beard and he'll slay more pussy than nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

Being just ugly is still better than being fat and ugly.

Work out you bitch

It can change your facial aesthetics. I don't have concrete proof of this but I've seen it happen.

Takes a year or two of continuous working out. Then with each passing year minuscule changes in your facial aesthetic happen.

I am almost 100% sure of this.

>granny glasses are the female fedora
This is a numale. He’s making up for his lack of a fedora or some other type of old timer’s hat by wearing those faggot glasses that are just begging for a comment so the numale can have a reason to communicate with another human that day. And he doesn’t even like Iron Maiden. He listened to them and somebody made a comment and he now wears the t-shirt for the same reason he wears the glasses. He probably has one or two Iron Maiden records or CD’s and he makes sure they are in full view of anyone that enters his apartment, but unfortunately nobody has ever been to his apartment.

Sorry for the rant, but my older brother is the Elvis Presley of numales and I have to vent somewhere.

Fucking hell, I thought those glasses were his fucking eyebrows in the second pic