Slingshot 345 6x2
Weighted chins +65 6x2
Might throw in some ab wheel as well

>Training
Memeburn 4x3 and 4x2 binch then cgbp for pump 1x8 and 2x7
Then i have comfy chins, rows, and ohp
>Eating
Rice, black beans, and chicken

does a slingshot really add that much to bench press and how does it do it? i've never used one before and genuinely have no idea.

I've noticed my elbow pain from squats is related to how far forward my elbow is. I used to set up with elbows infront of me and then roll weight into my back and set elbows. I've also noticed I actually can't push my left elbow(the painful one) as far forward as the right one. I did the ole classic doorway stretch and this imitates the problem quite well.

What do?

>Really add that much
Meme Bell's website says the red one adds 10-15%, which is probably close enough. It'll vary based on your grip width too.

>How does it do it
It stores elastic energy as it stretches on the eccentric, and then releases it on the concentric. Basically, a giant rubber band.

>WAWLTT?
Unironically trance from the PARADISE youtube channel.
>WAWFT?
On the verge of panic attacks daily, lately. My sanity has been on a steady decline for about half a year now. Beginning to fear there's no going back to my normal mental state.
No (you)s about this please, just needed to get this out to strangers rather than friends.
[/blog]

your blog sucks faggot kys

stretch infraspinatus and learn proper bar placement

the doorway stretch is what the bar is doing to your arm

Yeah exactly. Any links to what you mean by proper bar placement?

Candito LP any good?

>Candito

nope.

well if the bar is putting your arm in a doorway stretch this means that the bar is actually rolling off your back since the load is loaded on your arm

Don't be a cunt lad

Don't be afraid to seek help mate.

run SS
start GOMAD
do power cleans

If that's the case then you might be trying to overdo how upright your torso position is.

I'm not saying it's putting my arms in a doorway stretch, but that a doorway stretch is the easiest way to replicate the problem. I don't want to say it's rolling off my back nor that my arms are loaded but what the fuck do I know. Hence why I'm asking if you could provide some reference where I can learn how I should go about proper bar placement.

>WAWTT?
Just some back desu,

>WAWLTT?
Shitty top 40 pop while I'm gaming.

>WAWET?
Just some bread with different stuff.

>WAWFT?
Decent. Felt decent all week desu.

Considered talking to your doctor and getting in touch with a shrink? Can promise that shit helps.

it certainly does look pretty upright, but can I really lean forward any more without the bar going past midfoot? Not sure if it changes your analysis, but the movement itself is pretty fine. It's the setup that's painful.

>out of gym for 2 weeks
>get back in gym continue with SS
>lower back feels weird when i squat like the weight is unevenly distributed in the lower back
>ignore
>do deadlifts, hurt like fuck but complete them
>day after can barely get up from bed, putting on shoes and socks and generally bending over hurts
>its been 2 months and the pain is still there
>what have i done?

You've pissed off/slipped a disc, congrats bro, now work on your form, and focus on rehab, garage bro posted good stretches and thinks to do for rehab search for it in archives and also do some good form high rep work with whatever your body allows you.

There is light in the end of the tunnel if you do things right but it will take a while
t.guy that was in same situation last year and squatted 190kg with no pain just a couple of weeks ago.

>WAWTT?
Lower heavy. Done a 240kg beltless deficit deadlift, followed by 170kg 3x5, leg press, leg extension, ham curls and superset the good girl and bad girl machines. Then arm fluff. Necks still killing from the pit at Reel Big Fish on Sunday.
>WAWLTT?
Pappy's Flat share Slamdown podcast, silly improv comedy. And Slipknot.
>WAWET?
Just made a chicken burger and chips and dropped the entire salt shaker all over them :'(
>WAWFT?
DOMSy but upbeat. Happy with the deadlift.

I'll check that out. Thanks.

But what do you mean "pissed off/slipped a disc" ? is this permanent? Why can't i just "slip it back"?

Doesn't seem abnormal. Maybe work on your external rotation. If you can afford it I'd see a sport's physio and get a proper assessment.

>But what do you mean "pissed off/slipped a disc"
Your symptoms match that of a pissed off or slipped disc, I can't give you a diagnosis because you need an MRI it's mainly based on what you're saying.
> is this permanent?
If slipped disc afaik it will heal up in 1-2 years if just pissed off then heals less, sometimes symptoms heal quicker but probably the damage is still there. Pretty much everything in the body heals.

>Why can't i just "slip it back"?
Doesn't work like that I'm afraid it's not like dislocating a joint.

ahs.uwaterloo.ca/~mcgill/fitnessleadersguide.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mkhj0P3Nsw&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=udT43cuzT7k

do thousands of hypers or reverse hypers too

i herniated a disc and my left leg went numb and i couldnt even stand on my toes because my glue, hamstring and calf on the left side switched off, they wouldnt fire at all

i think i only took a week off, started again with the bar

saw an osteo for about 6 weeks, the chrio just wanted money to crack my back

had sports massage all round the area to loosen things up too

Not a sport's physio, but did go to a regular physio regarding another problem. During my followup visit I had gotten this problem and asked for an evaluation. He said it's probably a stretched ligament in my elbow. His assessment was that I either switch to high bar or just deal with it since according to him there's nothing I could actively do to help it. Either it goes away with time, stays like this, or gets worse. He said in the event that it gets worse and starts hurting in more ranges of motion, or outside of training, I'll have to drop low bar all together.

Of course I want my medical advice sprinkled with broscience so I came here to ask too.

You broke my combo

>slip it back

you can and you cant its not black and white, a lot of cat camel and other decompression stuff that pulls the vertebrae apart can sort of coax a disc back in

its more complex than that but in put into simple terms it sort of happens

jeez just squat highbar is the 5-10% ego boost worth the suffering

I prefer low bar though.

you think letting my gf walk on my back is a good idea? my spine cracked a couple of times, didnt hurt actually felt some releif

so do i but two bicep tears means somethings got to change

Why is that?

Bicep's not torn yet. I stretched a ligament in my hip years ago and that went away on its own

Took a year though.

Also my squats already garbage. Im a powerlifter the numbers mean literally everything. 10% boost on my worst lift for pain is a trade i'll take any day

Can you help me?

>trade i'll take any day

dont be an idiot

the first time i tore my bicep my entire shoulder went purple and i could barely bench 100

problems dont just affect your squat, do not fight through pain, ive been in the situation several times and thought the trade off was worth it and been set back months

with

What are /plg/'s vices?

Mine: Booze (cut it down to once a week tops though), Nicotine (quit smoking for being a full blown faggot ecigger), enormous amounts of caffeine.

Crossdressing

What kind of lifting should I do if I have to prioritise running for the next few months?

Idk what to do. I'm gonna pick training back up but I have to prepare for boot.

i dont drink
i dont smoke
i dont drink use caffeine

200mg/wk testosterone is the only thing

>200mg/wk testosterone
Why?
what sides?

Learning sumo part 3

youtu.be/nCMRCwFu-H4

youtube.com/watch?v=16RlUrYfKFc&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=7LVG5vKwak0&feature=youtu.be

i dont run i have no idea

What kind of level do you need to achieve and by when

Maintain strength, fullbody 2x/week. Hit a few heavy sets, keeping weight on the bar is way more important than volume.

because its still a supra physiological dose
coming off and going back on is a yoyo of hormones that no one needs to put up with, leaves a constant level year round and a base from which to add a compound in the run up to a comp

no sides, just a little bit oily

so you can stay on 200mg forever? I assume thats a low dose, whats a high dose?

im not planning on roiding just curious.

Do you have to compete in untested or is it allowed due to medical reasons?

a trt dose a dr would give you is 150mg every 10 days

i use 200 every 7

a high dose is subjective, a high dose pre comp for me would be 200mg test 600mg deca, whereas some will run 2-3g, i know one idiot who has used 5g

Get Alex Viada's book. Essentially you treat cardio similarly to volume but he goes into a lot more detail. You'll be able to find a PDF of it somewhere

Have considered it, but it's not something I'll do in the foreseeable future.

what medical reasons?

i wouldnt compete in a tested comp even if i was natty, for a start i cant pee on command, and i like the fed im in anyway, better atmosphere at comps

What's the book name?

Alex Viada is a liar and a hack. He has no results to back his lifting or running claims.

>If slipped disc afaik it will heal up in 1-2 years if just pissed off then heals less,
That is a long time. Well well. I hope it heals properly.

Alright, thanks.

Any suggestions for what to do with my programming though? I can't squat or dead heavy, i can almost bench at 100% and i can do OHP a lot better. But with no heavy leg work i should be able to do bro out and add rows, pull downs curls and that shit?

but can you stay on it permanently

im wondering if guys like clarence would use a low dose. He seems to always maintain his strength if i didnt know better i would think that hes natty lmao

Yeah, unfortunately not a heck of a lot of blood flow in that area, so it takes a while.

dont worry, youll be weak as shit so get ready to start over

it took me 8 months from not being able to move both legs while lying down to pulling 300

how easy is it to get in the UK? iirc you can buy it pretty easily online but im not sure these days

clarence is the vegan natty god REEEE

i read his book its called the hybrid athlete or something

it was pretty much a waste of time. It comes down to that cardio and lifting use different energy systems and stimulate adaptations that can override eachother if done in the same timeframe. So you should combine stuff like high intensity stuff like sprints with your lifting session and do cardio on seperate days

as long as i can buy vials of testosterone then yeah

i text my friend whos probably the biggest and best seller in the country and transfer funds to his bank and what ive asked him for turns up in 2 days

**Black Scorpion**
EQ200 £30
Deca200 £30
Test E 250 £25
Test Cyp £25
Test Prop 100 £25
Test400 £25
Tri-Test 250 £25
Tri-Tren 150 £35
Tren Ace 100 £30
1-RIP 200 £30
Test Suspension £30
****Cerberus****(New EU made, ONLY Distrubuter in UK)
Tren a 125mg @£27
rip 225mg @ £28
Tren e 200mg @£30
mast p 100mg @£25
var 60 x 50mg @£45
Oxy 60 x 50mg @ £26
Winny 60 x 50mg @ £35
test e 300mg @£25
test c 300mg @£25
sust 300mg @ £25
T400 @ £27
NPP 100mg @ £26
Deca 300mg @£26
prop 100mg £20
Mtren 2.5mg £33
TNT 400mg £35
EQ 400mg £30
Tri Tren 200mg £40
Oxyvar 50mg £40
Primo 100mg £40
Test suspension 100mg £30
Winny oil 50mg £30
Dbol 60 x 50mg £35
Sdrol 30 x 30mg £30
Mibelerone** 30 x 1mg £40
Halotestin** 30 x 10mg £35
KeiFei.Pharma
Oils
Amps (packs of 3)
Parabolin (Tren) Accetate 100 1ml amp = £3
Parabolin (Tren) Hex 100 1ml amp = £5
Test Cypbolin 250 1ml amp = £2.70
Test Entbolin 250 1ml amp = £2.70
Test Probolin 100 1ml amp = £2.60
Equibolin 200 1ml amp = £3
NPP Decca 100 1ml amp = £3
10ml vials
Testobolin Blend 325 10ml vial = £28
Sustanbolin 10ml vial = £26
Test Cypbolin 10ml vial = £26
Testobolin suspension 100 20ml vial = £42
Primobolin 100 10ml vial = £56
Masterbolin 100 10ml vial = £32
Orals
Dianabol 100 x 10mg tabs = £20
Stanabol 100 x 10mg tabs = £20
Turnabol 100 x 10mg tabs = £28
Oxybol 50 x 50mg tabs = £26
Anavar 100 x 10mg tabs = £38
Arimadex 50 x 0.1mg tabs = £44
T3's 100 x 25mg tabs = £20
Halotest 50 x 10mg tabs = £50
--Extras--
Tramadol £35
Caber £35
Insulin £12
Nolva £17
Clomid £17
Diazepam £17
Xanax £20
Pregablin £45
Modafinal £35
DHC £20
Proviron £17
T3 £17
HCG £17

i believe that he used to be natty but decided to get some sick gains after he destroyed his knees so then he bulked up to 105kg

Be a little more aggressive with the knee lockout imho. I can't find the video now, but Dan Green talked about it. He said that you want your back mostly straight until you lock your knees. This makes the sumo basically quad drive until knees are locked and a hip thrust to finish the lift.

That's a hefty fucking list, I know jack shit about gear, but how long does an order last? the owner of my gym slings gear to the local roidmonkey bodybuilders but he rips them off big time

i buy 10ml test 400 for £25, use half a ml a week for 200mg, so £25 of test lasts me 20 weeks

LESS THAN £1 A WEEK, buying online or from a sketchy source irl gets you massively underdosed gear and massively inflated prices

Jesus fucking Christ.

The /fraud/ sticky says:
>absolutely no talk about sources

Maybe there’s some rule written somewhere one Veeky Forums that you’re edging to break.

great value desu, what has using that dose done for your performance?

This makes me wanna roidn for the mental gains more than anything, but I’m afraid of slipping on a slippery slope.

key word being /fraud/. Besides saying "my friend sells them" is hardly specific enough to break a rule, not like he's telling you theres a guy you suck off in scunthorpe in exchange for a drop of tren

im not disclosing my source though

hes got more than enough customers

the benefits of testosterone, but slightly more

My shit is not as snapped up as your was though lol. Iike i been doing rack pulls, RDL with the bar, squatting with the bar and some benching, chin ups and OHP with the bar. etc Your shit sounds way serious

I gotta sleep i'll come ask again tomorrow about changing up my routine etc

i'll try increase the blood flow with meditation

id never recommend or urge anyone to do so, it needs to be a personal decision

the only time I'm considering test is when I get old

>what medical reasons?
Sorry I'm kinda new to this general I always thought most here do IPF etc... So I thought when you said you're on test you might've done it for medical reasons.

Rare rebeka kohas nips

So, I had upper control day in Candito's LP today.
I did pause bench with pullups, then CGBP with seal rows, then curls with lat raises
Questions

I've never done CGBP before. Is the bar supposed to wobble this much? I felt like a complete novice again lol

Is it ok is I phase out OHP completely? I feel it's a bit of wasted energy, every rep I press is a rep I am not benching. I am doing LOTS of horizontal and vertical pulling, and also lat raises. Should I still OHP or are incline and close grip bench good for bench accessories? Keep in mind that I kinda want to have my cake and eat it too, in the sense that I want to do more bench instead of OHP but I also want bigger shoulders. Are bench and row variations enough with some lat raises, or should I stop being a bitch and restart OHPing?

The program is basically ULxULxx, and tomorrow is the second L. Pause squats and pause deads. Is it ok to do a light bench variation between squats and deads? Two reasons: I feel like I could use some more bench than 2 times a week and it also would serve as a "meet specific break" in the sense that I'm resting my legs after squats and before deads but it's not a full rest, I'll be pressing weight.

Thanks a lot guys!

iirc you cant compete in the IPF on TRT nevermind self administered

wuts this chicks name again

he literally said her name in the post you dope

would you say that pause squats induce more fatigue on the body. they put less stress on the tendons/ligaments for sure due less weight being used, but what about muscular damage and CNS fatigue

it probably balances out

box squats have the highest recoverability, great choice for athletes as there is minimal interference with recovery for sport specific training

how much does wrist wraps add to your bench?

>box squats have the highest recoverability, great choice for athletes as there is minimal interference with recovery for sport specific training
how so

is it due the weight being taken off the legs sicne you rest on the box

Please respond

Depends on the grip you normally use and how much effort you spend on stabilizing your wrists without them. They basically add nothing to mine.

>try gin
>take one sip and hated it
>swore I'd never touch it again
>fast forward to today
>friend offers me some gin
>just wanna get drunk so I accept it
>drink it
>actually wasn't that bad

What changed?

Could be better gin or maybe you ate something before it that helped the taste or you acquired the taste for it.

i cant find the study i read, sorry

Box squatting produces less soreness, allows for faster recovery, and enables the lifter to train squats more frequently.

This is attributable to breaking the eccentric-concentric chain when the lifter sits down on the box, which in the world of physics is known as a “collision.” Although some of the kinetic energy generated during the eccentric phase of the lift remains stored in muscles such as the glutes and hamstrings, much of it is dissipated as a result of the collision. The loss of kinetic energy and any loss in stretch reflex in muscles that relax are the primary factors that determine the difference between the weights a lifter can use in a conventional free squat as compared with when squatting on a box of the same depth. We have determined that this difference is about 15% less. Being able to use less weight to produce a heavier squat on meet day is also an advantage.

>i want big delts but dont wanna train delts
u sound like a bitch hence why nobody responds

> WAWTT
Squat- x1@8, x4@8 + 4 backoffs
Bench- x1@8, x4@8 + 4 backoffs
DB Bench x8@ 6,7,8 + 3 backoffs

Honestly this

>OHP is the only delt exercise. Bench, rows and lat raises don't train delts
Hmmmm

For some reason I don't have a lot of energy often.

Sometimes I do, but not often.

I wish to answer simple lifting questions for a while

This incredible new drug was made for people like you its called caffeine. Ask your health care provider if caffeine is right for you