>both triceps
>rear delts
>ass
>hamstrings
>inner quads
>lower back

And I also have acne on my face, back and neck

:( I hate being 18

exfoliate with a washcloth and soap everyday in the shower and apply a light moisturizer to seal moisture and nutrients. your welcome

I don't have it

Stop taking hot showers

There's no cure. Only thing that makes it less noticeable is a tan.

I'm all this minus the acne. Stretch marks don't bother me, but the keratosis pilaris can be a pain in the ass. It's never near as bad as OPs pic, though

oil free moisturiser... also drop your aftershave if you have any alcohol in it and buy some without, preferably with aloe vera

OP look for products with lactic acid in - using this and exfoliating each day has basically reduced mine to none.

Not them, but moisturizing while stil wet from a hot shower cleared my skin up, while cold showers mad it worse

Actually you had 1 chance in 400 000 000 000 000 of being born.

Some silly skin condition is way better than having no brain or a completly deformed spine.

Long hot showers dry out your skin more and get rid of more natural oils your skin needs to be healthy.

>Soap

this would just make it worse

ur gay tho ill do what i want

They also open up your pores, so dirt gets out and moisturizer gets in more easily

Getting direct sunlight onto the affected area has worked well for me. I used to have them all across my arms and back but over time it receded and patchy all over.

direct UV exposure is the only thing that has ever fucked mine up

Keratosis isn't caused by dirt so I don't know what you're on about.

ph balanced aha/bha lotions etc
you can start with 10% aha thank me later i had mild case on my arms and legs
u can use something like alpha hydrox

There is nothing wrong with stretch marks. Most women have stretch marks. Stretch marks fade with age, and most women find them attractive.

Look a woman will find your insecurity more unappealing than any "defect" on your body. Be confident.

>women find stretch marks attractive.
Ah yes, that's why male models and good looking hollywood stars have stretch marks all over themselves.
Don't cope like this man, there are better ways.

It actually goes away when you're 30. And coconut oil scrub helps but using it everyday for temporary results is just kinda pointless. We're fucked boiz.

What the fuck, I could've sworn I have this but I'm looking at my arm and it's all gone
I know I used to have it all over but it seems to have just disappeared

This is like those whales saying "men prefer real women (that are fat like me)"

I have this also. I just assumed it was acne but after seeing this thread and looking it up I think its definitely keratosis pilaris.

How old are you? I read that in a lot of people by age 30 it clears up. Im 25 now and I def think its better than when I was younger.

I'm 19

I used to have it. Now, as long as i use Aveeno body wash it stays away.

I had this my whole life all over my body. Never knew it had a name. No one else has every mentioned it in my entire life either so I guess it goes unnoticed.

Ah nice, been trying to remember what this is called for a long time. Got both it and sebaceous filaments, pretty brutal.

OP here I'm 29 and still have it. This has given me hope though.

Had it realllllllly bad when I was younger. It finally cleared up significantly around 21-22. Getting a tan helps tremendously

>keratosis pilaris
>Worldwide, KP affects an estimated 30-50% of the adult population and approximately 50-80% of all adolescents. It is more common in women than in men, and is often present in otherwise healthy individuals.[9]

Protip, nobody but you gives a fuck. I have it and not a single person has ever mentioned, commented, or even held a gaze at it covering my upper arms and legs.

There is a cure, it's called fasting.

I also used to have that but it slowly went away as I got older.

Can you stop with this "fasting cures all" meme?
There is no science that links ketarosis and fasting, you faggot.

Stretch marks are fucking disgusting only acceptable place is on giant ass titties

>There is no science

Okay champ. :)

I wanna run my hands over it while OP cuddles me
I wanna rake my nails over it while he fucks me
And lather it in oil and fuck his biceps

Jfc user
Get some dexamethasone and start eating lots of tumeric and vegetables.

You lost at life the moment you started giving a shit about petty stuff like this.

Using a face scrub on my arms helped a lot, but when I stop it comes back. too expensive to do since no one sees me naked anyway. If I know ill be going to a pool party or something I do it the week prior.

I wish
>3 years ago
>first time going to beach party
>scrub the shit out of them
>use every home remedy I can find, including rinsing my arms with piss
>Actually gets a lot better, massive improvement over a month ago
>Feel confident as I take my shirt of at party
>within 5 minutes someone notices
>lol, why do you have so many pimples on your arms, you should wash yourself better
>o-ok