what i should do, just ignore it?

i don't want her to get pregntant desu

Other urls found in this thread:

guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/report_pdf/beyond-birth-control.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beat sense into the little whore

Honor killing is your only option

FPBP

you're in luck op, you get to fuck 14 year old pussy without the fear of making babies. I'm jelly desu

this your mother failed her only duty OP

Yes. I think if she burns it will cleanse her and absolve the sin for her afterlife.

You cant get her preggo if shes on the pill silly, just keep plowing

nice dog

Drop a nice sized load in her. That mutant incest baby will put her on the right track.

Contraceptives cause infertility and cervical cancer.

Replace them
Let her get pregnant
Learn from the consequences of her actions

could contraceptives cause hysterical behaviour or borderline personality?

Already on contraceptives at 14?
Don't worry, that shit will make her into a fat anorgasmic man hating half dyke who has no idea how to interact with the kind of men who'd be able to get her preggers ever.

Also hormones influence attraction. Women who have been on contraceptives and then go off them often report no longer being attracted to their man.

A woman who is not taking contraceptives tends to be more attracted to masculine men, whereas women taking contraceptives tend to be more attracted to more effeminate men.

>she is already taking anticonceptives
>i don't want her to get pregntant desu
how stupid are you?

>mutant incest baby
"mutant incest babies" would take multiple generations of inbreeding to occur, educate yourself troglodyte

Let me give her a testosterone injection deep in her buttpussy ok

How about I drop a nice sized load in you?

my point was that i feel she is too young to be responsible about it so i feel like she could forgot taking her pills

so my question is if i should speak with her about it and tell her to be careful and take his pills without forgotting or just let it be, i think my mom knows about it so whatever

take her pills without forgetting*

jesus christ

how poor is your family

literally the #1 factor determining how this is going to go

wtf is an anticontraceptive?

you're fucking stupid and also it's a good thing your sister is taking CONTRACEPTIVES!

I'm sorry your parents couldn't stop the indoctrination, enjoy watching your sister slowly and quietly destroy her life over the next few years.

take her pills, become a trap.

sorry i'm spanish so i misspelled

It's poor but kinda educated, I mean i'm in uni and my sister is in a only-girls school

wait, is this related to Veeky Forums?

and birth control is a good thing.

it's her body, she should decide what to do with it.

i swear sometimes i hate the toxic masculinity on this site.

say that to my face and not online see what happens

if she took it upon herself to get birth control pills, she obviously understands the importance of taking them religiously. If you mom knows she probably had the talk with her. Mind your business, caring about the kind of guy your sister dates is brotherly. Talking to her about sex and her menstrual cycle is fucking creepy.

You fucking retard, she's 14. There's no way in hell she understands the consequences of taking birth control other than the "helps acne" garbage peddled by corrupt pharmaceutical companies.

they're also used to control periods and make them less fuckawful, dimwit.

The majority of the time its prescribed to girls that young it's not because they walked up and said, "hey, I'm having sex give me pills pls". It's to make their body wreck itself a bit less and, very often, to control their regularity and intensity.

girlfriend's been on it for years because otherwise, she'll only have like 3-4 periods a year and they'll be so bad she can hardly get out of bed for 2-3 days.

>periods maymay
your girlfriends a whore dude lmao

guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/report_pdf/beyond-birth-control.pdf

but.. that document actually supports my point.

meh. girls take it to level out their hormones n shit. plus maybe she's afraid of getting raped? now she can stroll around worry free. besides, would you rather have a pregnant teen sister?

Birth control in the form of contraceptive pills which have an influence on hormones is not a good thing.

Hormones influence attraction. Do not date a woman on birth control, else you're in for a rude awakening when she goes off the pill... Many women report no longer being attracted to their man, they say there is something "off"... but they can't put it together. It's because of hormones

she is inmoral and OP is problably virgin

I remember I knew a girl who would get her period twice a year if she wasn't on birth control, and it would last up to a month

Yeah, but if it's also addressing other issues, its still probably healthier overall. Irregular periods can cause serious health issues including infertility down the road. And that may occur in some cases. But you'll have to drop some serious statistics before I believe its a serious enough problem to not use them in these cases.