What is Veeky Forums's opinion on soylent?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on soylent?

Almost as effective as HRT

>20% protein

Shits pretty tasty but also makes me feel like shit cause I'm not eating chicken and brown rice. Also its called SOYlent so it's pretty gay. But I mean if you cant afford a real meal thats good enough I guess. I like to drink mine while I'm getting pounded in the ass and listening to my chemical romance.

Can I replace lunch with this?

Any liquid calorie is shit (except before/during a physical efford)

It's a fascinating idea, but it also sounds disgusting.

Just eat actual food and get a supplement like body fuel if you need extra protein.

That's the entire point of it, yes. It's a nutritionally complete meal replacement.

Seriously tho, if an user ate literally nothing but this, could you get natty?

I don't trust anything that says soy.

Unless you're a super picky eater who can't do shit like veggies or someone who doesn't have time to eat healthy, then it seems like a waste.

I eat well for breakfast and dinner but Lunch is just a pain.

Enjoy a shitty jawline and liquid shits

I don't think the company recommends replacing every meal with it, but in theory you could (as long as it gives you enough protein for your build)

You're natty automatically. You're only not natty if you are cheating.

Estrogen

Originally marketed as being a complete food replacement you could live off of entirely. The company has since realized how autistic that is, and now markets it as "a complete meal replacement for the busy STEM professional."

That said, buying a bulk bag of mass gainer from myprotein is like 25% the cost, and would have more protein per serving. Their mass gainer is basically whey and oat flour. Eat your green veggies for dinner and you'll be fine.

SOYlent
>soyboy-lent

Some dude ate nothing but these for like a month, had the shits everyday. Wouldn't advise it.

>inb4 buzzfeed

Made from people.

Apparently I'm retarded and didn't realize this was actually a trend. All the clickbaity sites have done this apparently.

too expensive
making your own whey shakes and just eating 2lbs of cheap pasta with spinach and oil, then add in a bit of fortefied generic cereal for the micros and it comes out to 4 dollas a day max.
in contrast, the soylent stuff is 10 bucks a day min with way fewer macros

you get it
bulk orders of whey and carbs is where it's at. i always keep a jar of whey powder worth 100g protons to maintain my anabolic state.

It has roughly the same nutritional profile as a glass of milk, but it costs way more and it's made of processed crap.

Came here to say this. Pretty sure if you lived on a mostly-liquid diet, your jaw muscles would atrophy.

Does it come in green?

Dogshit macros, tastes good though.

Cuck at work gave me a case for free cause it "gave him gas". Didn't happen to me but he voted for Hillary so I wasn't surprised.

>What is Veeky Forums's opinion on soylent?
It's garbage. Eat real food.

I don't know about Soylent since it's in the US and I was in the UK then, but I figured at some point that I would just live off of Joylent - the Dutch imitation of this - for a few months. Nothing bad happened to be honest, importing it in boxes was cheaper than buying food (>LONDON prices), and they were adding fibre in it which meant that I did not have liquid shits or anything.

Terrible shit for speedrunner castrati.

Silicon valley must fall for its hubris.

It tastes like licking chocolate off of a movie theater floor. That being said it requires no refrigeration so its handy to keep 1-2 in your desk incase you forget your food or don't have time to eat a real lunch which happens to me about once a week. Its better than not eating but drinking this as anything other than a last resort is a mistake.