I feel stupid in the gym as the fat girl lifting basically no weight. How do I get over that?

I feel stupid in the gym as the fat girl lifting basically no weight. How do I get over that?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Women lose weight in dining room, not in the gym.

Stop caring about strangers, they doing care about you and, if they were to care, how does this affect you?

Squats and cardio. That's it

Lift more, fatty

You'd lose a lot of weight walking about the kitchen.

1. Everybody starts from somewhere.
2. Don't care about opinions of people that you don't care about and who you don't care about either
3. The only thing that matters in gym and life is how much you improve.

think about being that thin, strong, tight bodied girl you will be in a few years
who cares what you are now? all that matters
is what you will
become

*people that dont care about you*

You look stupid as a fat girl anywhere. Why should being in the gym be singled out

Listen, OP,
You can feel stupid in the gym for a temporary period of time... or you can quit gym and feel stupid for the rest of your life. You know im right. if this doesnt sink in for you than you have already lost.

This makes sense. I just hate feeling like there's eyes on me. I have social anxiety.

Are you that new chick I saw at my gym? You from tacoma?

I have social anxiety and the only place i leave the house for is the gym.

Its a temple for yourself. It just happens that there are other people there.

You keep lifting, that's how. Or piss on everything, establish your territory.

You may feel stupid and think people are looking because you aren't lifting much but you gotta remember everyone is insecure in the gym and chances are they are thinking "that new girl keeps looking at me do I look stupid?" Etc etc.
One would think that the more fit a person is the less likely they are to be self conscious of people but fuck, you only need to spend half a day on this board and realise that's not always the case.
Mad gains creates mad body dysmorphia in most of us. So while you may sit there and get nervous that they are judging you, chances are they are doubting themselves of whether or not they have earnt the approval of a new member.
Be proud of the start of your journey.
You're one step further away from the version of yourself you disliked enough to change.

Lets see those tits

Listen here hurtful comments but your perfect sugar hear me London

No one in the gym gives a shit about you, but you.

Until you get fit you're probably not even on anyone's radar.

I've got resting bitch face but I am secretly rooting for all the unfit people at my gym. I'm sure there are plenty of people the exact same way in your gym.

I'm a mid-20's male that has been lifting for almost 3 years. Every day I go to the gym and feel stupid, skinny, and weak. Hope this helps.

Eat at a caloric deficit.
Focus on cardio.
Squat.

Never stop.

That's all you gotta do. Everyone starts somewhere.

If you're there following a program, doing the lifts properly, and not dressed stupidly.
I would be mentally rooting for you.
It's the people that just run around doing random shit, dress stupidly, or don't do full ROM that I judge.