This kinda ticked me off Veeky Forums. I saw this on Twitter and all this dude said was “idc get whatever”...

This kinda ticked me off Veeky Forums. I saw this on Twitter and all this dude said was “idc get whatever”. I don’t see nothing wrong in that. The girl proceeded to get pissed and said bye so she can get a reaction from the guy. The dude wasn’t having her shit and said bye back. Now it’s the guys fault and Twitter as a whole is blaming the guy. The girl is saying how she wants to cheat and replace him and shit all for that. I feel bad for the guy, never seen so much self centered ass bitches in my life before I started using Twitter.

if she's that childish and vain, fuck em
hopefully the dude doesn't come crawling back, validating that behavior

i had a lot of similar exchanges growing up with 3 sisters. i learned to always recommend something random to them even if i didn't give a shit. while the guy did speak his mind, girls are too retarded and emotional to accept that. eventually if you give them enough bad advice they will stop asking you

>Twitter as a whole is blaming the guy
what the fuck is this
how old are you
you are making me feel like 50 years old type people when you are giving fucks about this shit
who the fuck cares, do you know whats right in that situation ? good, keep it that way.

Why the fuck would you post that here faggot, delet

It applies to everyday life to women, not just on social media. Too many self centered bitches in this world that care about shit that isn’t an issue. They drop you the second you don’t care about the smallest issue

Remember, Veeky Forums is for posts related to fitness.
Captcha: Poole bruning

Do you actually give a shit about twitter and twitter arguments holy gay, are you 12?

nothing fitness related about this

Ok, so when people ask you questions, they aren't only asking for the factual answer. In this case, while there probably wasn't a single "correct" answer, he certainly gave a "wrong" one by indicating that he didn't care to hear her question in the first place.
You have to at least show that you cared about your interactions with people, or else you're telling people they shouldn't have bothered to interact with you at all.

first, i completely agree with second, the guy in that post could have at least said ANYTHING. the girl was just looking for any kind of input. She probably gets her favorite colors all the time and tried to be thoughtful by asking the boyfriend what color he thought looked good. Maybe black nail polish gets him off and she wanted to do something special for him, so she asked.

the girl responded like a bitch but i can see how she might be a little hurt by the guy's complete disregard. Either way, this is childish as fuck and it's a pretty classic case of terrible communication.

>I want to handle your “package”
>Buddhist meditation
>As-Salaam-Alaikum

What the fuck am I reading? I think this is a clear case of a girl suffering from borderline personality disorder. He may have dodged a bullet there.

desu i thought the initial exchange was pretty funny.
If i were the girl i would have laughed at the guy's response instead of defensively spazzing out like she did

Haha the mental strength of females nowadays is at an all time low. Instagram is making people dumber.

Honestly didn't expect anything else from her replies except for that buddhist bit

This pic isn't how it usually is, it seems like roastie propaganda.
I literally never use any emotes in my texts. I dont even use "haha", or shit like that unless absolutely necessary, not even exclamation points, I just use periods. I hate texting, which is why I'm concise, but I do this also because it fucking works. If you seem disinterested, the chick gets more and more about you. It's 2017, you know any decent chick has fucking dozens of lads hitting her up throughout the day, telling her how pretty she looks, feeding her ego, asking to help her with whatever she needs help with, and she strings them on and never fucks them. She fucks the guy who asks her to hangout out of the blue(not in an overtly horny way) and then leaves her on read after she says yes.

if you understand the context, nationwide drama and conversation behind this supposedly famous conversation, you should kill yourself beta

They're both being little bitches and so are you.

>"I see the positive in every negative"
>"And vice versa"

>Being this dumb

>They drop you
How would you know? Try going and interacting with people instead of living in memes

>pic related

what
is
that
shit

Trying to “one up” girls is beta as fuck because it’s means you actually think they’re above you in the first place. The right thing to do would have been to recommend her a color even if you don’t care. Acting like you don’t care is the worst thing to do with women, or anyone for that fact. What if your bro asked what color of BMW he should buy? If you said “idc” then it’s obvious you’re a tool and a boring friend.

women dont like a man who just frustrates

hope he dumps her and moves on

>"I see the positive in every negative"
>"And vice versa"

>"I see the negative in every positive"
so girls can be autistic too?

>wow you have no sense of humor

she might be as autistic as me

well the bitch may be self centered, but this case has nothing to do with self centered ass bitches.
To an Alpha there is no "whatever", there is no "i dont know". She is pissed bc he is not capable of saying what he likes, unconscious bc he dont want to say something wrong that she dont may like.
For females, bitches or not, it is alot better to say you like to eat shit, than to say, i dont know if i like salty more...
I has only to do with being Alpha and expressing what you want, dont give a fuck about if other may like it.

Hate to be the devil’s advocate here but I hate girls like this. I used to know one who would say stupid attention whoring shit like “should I get drunk and kill myself tonight?” Like idc wtf you want me to say I know u ain’t gonna do it bitch
DO IT

/thread

What the actual fuck is that pic

jesus what the fuck

great pasta OC though

>womemes

fake

>What if your bro asked what color of BMW he should buy?
being friends with such betas they can't even choose their own cars colour without approval from others

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

lul

>I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa.
what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

can this be the new navy seal pasta? actually, I think you could post these two in an infinite loop. I'll get it going

>As-salamu 'alaykum!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This is literally what girls do idk why this is surprising. Theyre just children lol

fucking kek

Sage