Dem shoulders

>dem shoulders
>dem lats
>dem tris
Damn, THAT'S what Maisie William looks like?

That poor girl

that fucking face

why are brits so fugly?

Is this a Photoshop??

LUNCH LADY ARMS

That fucking head shape too. Something just so off about it.

Who's this semen demon?

>people consider this sexy
She looks like a juvenile. I'd sisterzone.

>tfw you'll never lift with Chloe

*blocks your path*

kono dio da

Anglo women are disgusting

poor britbongs man I just feel bad, theyre so pale and misshapen

>picks the only 12 attractive women in britain

nope

I'm unsure what to think about her. She's either saggy titted bridge troll levels of ugly, or kinda cute with her past greatness as tiny loli swordfu shining through. No in between, and I found it's not really dependent on makeup or hairdo or w/e, happens in-character and out of it. What sort of black magic is this shit

>dem lats
please

It's a relatively small island. You can only inbreed for so long without it catching up to you.

youre just jealous of this power couple, fags

I'd do her.

This is what happens when their photo isn't shot by some Hollywood-type, it gets to the public before it's touched by their personal Photoshop-ist.

Is that Scott Pilgrim?

>all brits are ugly

Breh. I'm like 80% English heritage, but c'mon. There are beautiful women in England, sure, but proportionally, percentage wise, and, obviously just by sheer number, our population of fuckable women just shits all over yours. I've been to your island, and the women are either stunners or bleh. And they're mostly bleh.

Have you never seen a real naked women before? This is unfortunately what a lot of 20+ girls look like.
>why do girls always have small disgusting shoulders

michelle looks like she's about to break someone in half goddamn some people can scowl

Why did you greentext a fact, user?

>>all brits are ugly
fuck they really are, their teeth look like they were kicked in the mouth as children

Are the Starks supposed to be Irish? Post what you think the ideal irish build looks like too plz

*sniffs butt*

She's Celtic you trog

Why did you shoop her to make her look smaller? Are you intimidated by those gains user?

When was the last time a Brit won a beauty pageant? Geniunely curious. I don't think I've ever heard of one winning. I know the US has won a bunch.

lol cherrypicked attractive british people are still not that attractive

Imagine Maisie in her 30s and 40s... gonna be a hell of a sight. I'm sure Sophie will age distastefully

>One country is the equal of 2 dozen

On the left side the bottom left, bottom right, and the brunette above her are at least 8s. Not sure what else you'd look for in a girl's looks
>One country
>Not over 50
Hmmm

>Anglo-Saxons decide to throw off colonial overlords and found the world's first enligthened civilization
>Countries with widely different cultures/languages/peoples/customs decide to end centuries of constant war with each other after you save them from total annihilations in order to enter into an economic trade block just to compete with you
>the same.

Enjoy your stepchildren raping your real children Eurocuck.

spend less time on /pol/ it's not good for you

>A country is the same as a state

Lol and what part is wrong
????

Ps literally don't go on /pol/ at all m8 try harder.

>Enjoy your stepchildren raping your real children Eurocuck.
> doesn't even go on /pol/

some people are just too far gone to save

>no Pedro in the leaves
??????

what am i looking at?

>this is literally one of the most disgusting bodies i have seen and im an oldfag

America was never ever some Anglo Saxon paradise. It's a mish mash of all different kinds of European cultures with a heavy dose of jungle bunny

this is what people who don't exercise look like

disgusting flabby skin, their shoulders look sickly

she just needs to lose weight

i'm pretty sure those have european ancestry. shit like danish, german and dutch genes

reminds me of lil wayne just without the tattoos, kek

no, she needs to put on muscle

I want to let her maise my william

She needs a faceapp for her body.

like a fucking orange

I thought it was samuel l jackson from the thumbnail

do yourself the favor and google her mother

why are her tits sad

Chloe has been spreading her routine I see

They should exchange bodies

Looks like that dude from Aerosmith

Michelle is literally a man though, a trap. Look it up. Obama is gay and the children aren't thiers.

Lmao, moon landings are faked bruh. At least the ones we seen. Don't trust (((Nasa))).
I got accepted into aerospace engineering before I switched into Electrical.

I almost had a stroke reading that garbage you call a post.

Is this supposed to be some kind of a Photoshop 'shitpost'?

textbook skinnyfat grill

That FAS and those dicksucking lips AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

>shit like danish, german and dutch genes

You mean like the English do?

How did she get to quasimoto-mode? I thought you needed high test for it

Holy fuck the bugez scored a nice one

Lol 5% economic growth in the EU? Which fake news site did you get that from? The EU is barely above 0% growth and if you factor out the UK then it's probably in recession.

How does it feel to be poor?

If you're gonna include a bunch of non-whites to make American women look less attractive, why aren't there any Pakis and Indians on the British side? Really makes you think.

>one country
>25% of world GDP
>less than 5% of world population
It's like no one else is even trying

forgot image

Why is denzel washington escourting that doped up juvie around?