/thicc/ general (beard not included edition)

Do you want to get BIG and STRONK?
We're talking thicc. We're talking diet. We're talking exercise routines, advice, and all round thicculence. We're all gonna make it, we're all gonna get (EXTRA) thicc.

Bonus points if OP gets a thicc BF. NO HOMO.

You've got questions, we've got answers, but check the pastebin before you ask: pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM

What's /thiccmode/? Well, thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, candito 6 week, 28 free programs, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

And while you're at it, join the discord. Why not?
discord.gg/Nz7Aj5

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The first and only step is to start roiding

Even roiding won't help. That type of build is completely related to bone structure. You wont be looking like that with 7 inch wrists.

No way! You couldn't have read the pastebin that fast!

>tfw heroic plans of becoming /homobait/ were foiled by injury

back to square one, working my way up to past greatness and beyond by rushing through GSLP with added strongman shit. wish me luck bois!

>thread has been up for half an hour
>no one has posted justin yet

I would have, but I'm on mobile and neither my partner nor my boss appreciate me having my folder on there, kek

The best of luck, user. Why not join the discord though so I can verify if you've made /homobait/ or not?
Who's Justin?

I eat twinks like OP for breakfast

>Why not join the discord though so I can verify if you've made /homobait/ or not?
nigga I'm fat and weak right now, I was out of the loop for like half a year with all kinds of medication side effects and shit. BUT, I will eventually join, yeah.

Is that you, user? You could eat me anytime.
We accept everyone, wherever they are, on their road to thiccness. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people could help, could be encouraging.

fair enough, and thanks. still gonna wait until I'll at least get back down to 20%, but we're all gonna (thiccly) make it

Ok, the OP pic is pretty much what I desire but I'm a flabby cunt still losing weight, currently at 183cm tall 107kg

I have a stationary bike and adjustable dumbbells. I've been doing:

A: cardio, goblet squats, OHP, kroc rows, curls, floor presses, situps, farmer carry
B: cardio, bridges and then a bunch of assorted bodyweight leg stuff and stretches
ABABABx

I need some guidance on my B as I have no idea of what I can do at home

Was that pic taken in your rape cave?

what is a thicc manelt called??? im asking for a friend.

Height?
I wanna get thicc but I'm 6'4" and I'm not even otter mode yet. Can someone post bulking snacks or meals they use to get the thiccness? The cheaper the better.

Probably a thyccmy or a thiccdjet? Or a paperweight.
We can only hope.
Good on you for having a goal and taking practical steps towards that goal.
Take a look at the pastebin: pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM and see what exercises, under [2] Training, can be adapted to your home equipment.

I’m a str8 Manlet bro. I’m 5’8 and around 215-220 in that picture as a natural. I just started roids so hopefully I can get a little bit juicier over this next year

>str8
But you eat twinks for breakfast?
Egg whites are an old favorite, I think.

Can I make it? 5'9

My diet is shit and I always wanted to be a big bear. Can I still grow in my 20s if I eat more?

Eat more, lift more, and dream bigger, dammit.
Yes—but don't just eat more, try to eat better, try to eat smarter. You could read the pastebin for tips.

Both were me sorry. Should I cut or bulk first? I WANT TO BE A THICC BEAR and be cute but also give off a warm dad vibe.

Bulking, you gain size but lose definition. Cutting, you lose size but gain definition.
Based this gross oversimplification, which I hope someone will correct, and your goals, what choice do you think is appropriate?

Why did you post that picture? Nobody wanted to see this.

Bulking, till I feel like Im big enough to cut and then maintain?

Why did you make this post? Nobody asked you to post this?

Why not join the discord and ask?

On mobile and at work wont be home till a few more hours

Naughty worker bee ;)

Y-you too

kek. Cmon bro. I know "shooting for the stars" etc but seriously....
Why not just pick something attainable and work towards that?

Start by lifting?

Why not pick something attainable along the way towards that eventual goal? A man's gotta dream.

I just hit the gym mondays,wednsdays, and fridays. Just doing some minor stuff. Is starting strenght a better start? I also do some boot shit like rucks. I should be out soon.

I am barrel-chested and wide-shouldered, and I have a problem. Large button-down shirts seem to come in two varieties:
>Extremely narrow space for shoulders/chest, with a wide waistline. Think a Portland hipster shirt
>Shirt that is adequate up top but has a built-in beer gut and love handles
What button-downs do you recommend?

Have you tried sails?
Are you also rather tall?

Only 5'10"
I'm a thicclet

What are sails?

test

I've begun Renaissance periodization. Love it and the gains are great but holy shit is the volume insane. Sometimes my workouts will take over 3 hours.

Obviously this is a problem and I want to halve a 4:1 carb: protein shake in between but I'll not sure what to put in it. Any recs? Will need about 35g protein and up to 120g carbs on the really tough days.

Justin Lascek, I'm assuming

You gotta start lifting user. No one can tell just based on you being a skinny fat dyel that hasn't touched a barbell yet.

Iktf, basically all dress clothes look like shit on me because people assume that just because one has a big chest/shoulders or big thighs that it must mean that they're a fat fuck with a big ass waist and stomach. I blame it on the fact that in the vast majority of cases, they are.

Go down to your local harbor sometime.
Wouldn't A&F have shirts for big chests and broad shoulders? Calvin Klein might also be your friend.

Honestly best advice is to go to stores and try them on. Are you talking about hipster flannel button downs, or mens business casual button downs?

I wear a lot of the latter, and am shaped pretty similar to you. Wide shoulders/chest, but not a huge waste. All "dress shirts" have a different cut slim fit, tailored fit, tailored slim fit....etc. My go-to stores are Banana Republic and J. Crew. I wear a Large slim-fit from B.R. but an XL tailored-fit from J. Crew.

Gotta just try em on and see what fits you right.

Hipster button downs, dress shirts, work shirts, casual, etc.

They're all fitted for hermaphrodites and the obese

It will be difficult making that palatable with no fat.

The pastebin only references HIIT for conditioning.
Is there not much place for LISS on the road to THICCness?
Other than perhaps when cutting.

There's some room for it for health purposes but really LISS (unless you're actually competitive) doesn't require a whole lot of discussion beyond 'go for a fucking walk/ride/jog once in a while'.

Yeah fair enough.

I don't need palatable, I need fuel for my putrid leg workouts

What are your stats?

kek

>oblique imbalance
>can never be truly thicc

thread lacks some thicc justin ass

sexy as hell breh. post back?

i want that off season strongman look

thicc4thicc

Is shit like this achievable natty at 6'0?

probably if you trained your whole damn life. thicc is easier for manlets

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

I'll check it out, thanks

Why not both?

I have two simple, attainable goals at the moment, get under 100kg until the end of the year (and under 85kg next year) and use all the weights I bought. Why not have something for the distant future?

6'0 is manlet though

sonofatailor dot com (feckin spam filter). thank me later

>inb4 expensive
still better than getting them tailored in person, and they are superb quality

first of all, mirin dedication, I looked at similar but fat fucking chance I can wiggle such a long workout into my current schedule. second, literally instant oats and a wee bit of whey hydrolysate in water if you hate yourself or milk if you can afford more trace fats. the other possibility would be to use maltodextrine but that many high GI carbs will turn you into a berserk for half an hour, then brutally crash you

You'll only look like this if you're a) genetically gifted and b) do roids

If you're neither (which is 99% likely), you'll either be small and somewhat lean, or pasty and soft if you try to "bulk".

There is no debate

his traps are so big they're higher than his neck

holy shit

>tfw 6 inch wrists
I will never be thicc, but will I ever grow a good amount of muscle?

Thanks bro. Will possibly go half and half with fruit juice and oats or something, blended with whey.

fucking goals

Hahahah you fat shit, cut to visible abs. You look terrible.

sounds good, and reasonably yummy. people say it being palatable doesn't matter, but I once barfed three servings of unflavored whey during a PR squat, I know better.

Christ man lmao.

What are your lifts?

I might add I still made the lockout, kek. the two guys who were in with me still joke about my dedication.

been slacking lately cause work but my last 1rms a month ago were 1.5/3ish/4.5/5.5. btw fuck OHP and all it stands for

>Fuck ohp
I think you mean squat senpai

nice pasta will save it

no, OHP. I reached what I OHP now pretty soon but have stalled since despite tinkering with volume and deloads, while the rest is slowly but steadily coming up. I suspect I might pull 4xbw at some point and still only press 1.5pl8 lmao

You ever use push press to help your ohp?

Everytime I go into the bulking phase (which is between end October until February) I grow a beard and long hair.
Funny enough, in viking mode women want more Sex with me than when I'm leaner with short hair and clean shave face, maybe I stay with this look longer than just 3-4 months.

Guys, I struggle with squats. Does pause squats in the low position (you go fast down, hold the wait for 5 seconds at most and then go up again) helps to squat more? It's embarrassing that I squat as much as I bench.

weight*

Sorry for the typo :(

It might be form or more specifically foot placement

6'0 and broad shoulders and chest but I let it get fat instead of muscle. Already have huge legs
Dropping bodyfat before lifting heavy again. Cardio and MMA conditioning every day.

The question is do chicks love it these days or is it all for fags? Last gf was long term.

I did, didn't make much of a difference. Besides, you know, bringing up my push press numbers lmao

I feel you man. I saw my motorbike fall over outside the gym and I finished my leg press set before heading out to rescue it. It's a rare breed of insanity we all suffer.

Nice lifts, stronger than me in all. I detest OHP also, such a demanding mistress she can be.

like an user said in another thread recently, OHP is long term qt material you have to work on, SBD are club sluts, assistance are actual prostitutes.

How the fuck do you even increase OHP? Is it possible?

I struggled on it for a fuckin year and increased it by like 7kg in that time. My snatch press increases fine, my bench increases fine, my squat, bench, deadlifts etc, all fine. OHP peaked at 62.5kg for a 5RM and has only decreased since. I just stopped training it.

>increase your bench
>increase you pullups/chinups
>increase you planks/abs whatever

Do other exercises to do better at other exercises not even joking

I can bench almost 140kg, can do 5 chins with 35kglbs attached (bodyweight 85kg) and squat 187.5kg for 5 reps. OHP? 55kg for 5 reps recently felt hard.

Pretty much.

4ft 8in of man mountain

Lol are you me?

If you aren't make sure you're giving yourself enough time between bench and OHP day. Also make sure your grip is correct, a lot of people do it wrong. Alan Thralls OHP video really helped me

I'm just getting too fat for my liking at this point. Will start a heavy cut.

What's a heavy cut?

losing about 7-10kg

>Tfw dropping 16

do i really need to use a belt if want to get that thicc and stronk?

i easily squat 3pl8 without having to rely on a belt right now, but will i be forced to use one later on?

No, oly guys don't use them and there's no necessity, but they do help a lot with safety and adding more weight. A better question would be why not use one

A boy has the right to dream.