Why lifting when a 16 years old kid with some beats and lyrics will make more money than you we will ever make ?

why lifting when a 16 years old kid with some beats and lyrics will make more money than you we will ever make ?

and he probably cant even bench 1 plate

youtube.com/watch?v=xjUiFeDKo_0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8VO4Rm3ulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because fame is the worst curse that money can't fix

DROPPED OUT OF HARVARD TO SAVE THE RAP GAME

What the fuck is wrong with this board tonight

i promised myself no matter how unfair life is or how tough life gets i will die with a big smile on my face

Why be alive when other people are alive

Just do your best and stop being an insecure fag

but it's easy to be a soundcloud rapper
>cop a style, usually niggercore stuff works well
>make basic beats, up the bass all the way
>for lyrics, just repeat lines, maybe a few catchy rhymes here and there
>post videos/images with rented guns, cares, and drugs
do that, on top of being shredded, and boom o presto

>tonight

no homo but lil pump is kinda cute
>to bad he can't rap and only makes turn up shit

i put on his new song smoke my dope and hit the 110lb dumbells for ten on incline feels goodmane

100 ON MAH WRIST 80 ON MAH WRIST
DROSE DROSE DROSE DROSE DROSE DROSE DROSE DROSE

oh i made that music video

neat. pump is very nice in person leave him alone

He's skinny fat but like I said very nice

wtf is he even saying? I can't believe people listen to that, especially white people.

100 ON MY WRIST BITCH IM FEELING LIKE D ROSE
POP 4 XANS IM FEELING A HERO

Why live at all, faggot OP? Just as soon as you're able to ask this question you should kill yourself because the clear and objective answer is there is NO reason to live at all, no matter what you do you will get old and die, everyone you know now or ever will know will die, and everything you were, everything you knew and did will die with you, and eventually no one will remember your name, what you were about, anything you did, or even care that you existed. So why live at all? Just swallow a handful of Fentanyl and wash it down with a bottle of booze, lay down, and stop breathing forever. Just think of all the pain and loss and suffering you'll save yourself if you just do it now, instead of waiting 60, 70, 80 years. It's not like anyone will miss you anyway, and it's not like people you haven't met will even know or care that you're dead -- in fact you'll be saving them the pain and suffering of knowing you then losing you when you die -- which you will no matter what you do. So why not just do it now and save yourself and everyone else in the world all the pain and suffering of decades spent living for no reason and just find a nice quiet way out of this useless, pointless life now? Do it right now, OP. It's for the best.

thats just the same my grandparents told to my parents when they used to list rock music

sure pal

i really really don't care if you believe me at all

I know I did, my tinder profile has my selfie w him, and I got paid for it. I also did him x rich the kid video

It's not the same.

Do you want a medal or something?

does lil pump fuck women everyday ?
i like him as well, ignore the haters on this thread

bc he's a bartard and will od in a few years

Probably more careful as they are thots who want his fame amd money id say he bangs at least 3x a week. If that were me id legit get a vasectomy tho

nice,

btw, where are lil pump parents ?? for what i see on his insta and snapchat hes hanging out 24/7 with friends

>implying he won't be broke by 30s and not strung off xanax

Life is unfair.

In other news: water is wet.

the thread is about him so yes i do want a medal you fucking faggot I'll suffocate you with my cock

yes

LIL PUMP WHY YOU SO IGNORANT

HOMIE DONT WANT THE PUSSY JUST THE TOP

>30
he's a 17 year old addict. he'll probably od before 20, nigga

When I watched the video, I thought about the incredible drop in overall quality that soundcloud rap has made viable. The raps themselves are like a joke, half mumbled as if lil pump knows he's shit so wants to pretend he isn't trying anyway. The bear is just a very basic shitty sounding synth over some played out trap drums. And the video itself is just a pointless montage of rap cliches, no theme, no humour, nada.
So well done for helping to create a piece of shit bro.

this is the worst music I've ever heard in my life. Is this normal in america?

EDM is a giant genre of music and its just beats with the occasional scream for a base drop

Soundcloud made this genre viable by allowing anyone to upload, not just record labels producing the same garbage temple like the migos.

So eat my ass. Also the video was fun to shoot so again eat my ass

real question
is it out of boredom you answer this nonsense, or do you morons actually care what some redundant troll points out day in and day out
i believe it’s time for these threads to die. its not even remotely pertaining to fitness. only to make you more insecure, unsure and maintain a self
defeating perception of yourself.

enjoy bumping this shit more than it deserves

Nah not hating on soundcloud as a platform in general. I dj and make house/techno and it's amazing for keeping up with my favourite artists and listening to mixes. It's just that this cancerous shitty rap seems to have sprung up from it

you don't lift for money or for girls. You lift for yourself

There's just a lot of young kids on the internet now so off *JUST* ad revenue someone could make a living - like those shitty vlog youtubers

So you now have the musical taste of 13-16 yr olds being promoted in your face.
What do you consider to be good rap?

Brah, car scene was shot like ass, down the street cruise on hood with scooters was cringe, jet skis out of nowhere, cams don’t match. I mean congrats on getting paid, but up the game

I actually didn't film that car scene. That was a different location on a different day that I outsourced

also the scooters weren't planned, they just showed up randomly while they were filming

and one of his nicknames is "lil pump jetski"

300k+ people liked this video? Jesus Christ, people have shit taste.

its hype music dude, its not for you go listen to your mozart 3 hour mix. Me among others dont listen to shit like this for its lyrics, but rather to get pumped up in the gym.

If you listen to this kind of music it is very likely you are an under aged nigger worshipping faggot. Do jews throw money at sound cloud rappers like xxxtentacion and lil pump?

The background music of the track is just as bad as the lyrics, or arguably worse. Try listening to music that came out more than a year or two ago, if your attention span is good enough. With the amount of free music on Youtube you really have no excuse.

Here's one for free

youtube.com/watch?v=q8VO4Rm3ulw

nah, hes try harding, too much lyrics. Lil pump is better. Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang *chorus gucci gang* Gucci gang. Much easier to follow while lifting.

Supa man
lean got me like rio
and my aunty on P.O.