What's the ideal height for everyday life? What about for lifting?

What's the ideal height for everyday life? What about for lifting?

6'5 because anything below is manlet tier

69.5 inches

Shorter guys do have an advantage because of the range of motion thing

I'd say 6'2 to 6'3 but honestly anything under 6'7 and over 6'1 is ideal.

u see this guy? This is a manlet, the ultimate small little shit that overcompensates at the gym. Yes you're right, im talking about the small guy with the tattoos. Absolutely disgusting.

I am 5'5 and can tell you that it isn't ideal. But I don't let it get to my head because if you do those 65 inches become even less. My life is shit and I'm a hypervirgin but hey I try to be happy haha kms

u see the man in this picture, he is a normal and this is the manlol cutoff

fuck he was handsome

At 5'10" in the united states I can honestly say it feels like the world was made for my height everywhere I go.

Not saying its the most attractive or anything, just that from a practical standpoint I can't think of any time i've ever been too short or too tall for a situation.

The average height of the American man is like 5'11" or 5'10".

Feel you mate. I love the feeling of going into a room that is smaller than average. It's fun feeling tall but too much risk and extra effort.

Still is

As a 5'7 manlet if I could choose a height I'd go for 6'1. Over that you get diminishing returns imo unless you are into a specific sport.

6'1-6'3. Taller than most dudes, girls think your height is ideal, and anything taller than 6'3 is starting to tread into basketball lanky fag holy shit tall

5'7 is pretty dope, im the last to get rained on

5'6 is the ideal height for a man like it or not

For everyday life = 6'1" - 6'7"
For Bodybuilding = 5'7" to 6'2"
For Powerlifting = 6'4" to 6'10"
For Circus = under 4'10" or over 7'0"

69" is the perfect height

Is Arnold wearing a skirt?

>shorter range of motion is an advantage
start doing every exercise with very little range of motion then

For Circus = under 5'10" or over 7'0"
fixed

5’11” - 6’0”

Average height, so you will never be too short or too tall for any situation

+ small height bonus which will land you in safe zone with grills

Everyday life: 6'1"-6'3" as for male moels
Weightlifting: 5'7" to 6' (e.g. tao->ilin->klokov)
Powerlifting: extremely dependent on leverages, ranging from 5'9" (squat WR; that black guy) to 6'3" (DL WR, unofficial press(tm) WR, Hall) to 6'6" (bench WR, sarychev)
Strongman: 6'1"-6'4" majority with a few 6'8" outliers

5'9 to 6'2

6" flat, sweet gains and proportions

t. 6'1 lanklet

This

If your definition of "american man" only includes whites (as it should) then you'd be right. Keep in mind that america is turning into mexico lite as we speak though, So it's probably edging closer to 5'9"

I'm 5''11 and I was pretty happy with that, but now I'm dating a girl the exact same height and I kinda wish i was around 6.1. Tall girls are the best though

Very specific

6'3"

5 11 here, love it. Love racing so I want to fit into cars. Dick is 7 plus so no worries. Face is imo awesome.

I need some pusssy lads. In best shape right now, wanna share my gains with slooty patooty.

Gonna start approachiing like a madman tomorrow.
Aghhhh

6' IRL because you're taller than average, get the coveted 6, and you're still average enough to not have problems in plane seats and hotel beds and the like
Lifting, I don't know, I guess the question is how long can one be before their length makes it too hard to lift heavy and pack mass onto their frame
I imagine it's like a bell curve

5' 11"

6'0 even

t. 5'11 king of manlets

5'11-6'2 are good imo
taller is cool but may present problems, shorter and you are a certified manlet

6'4" is pretty great, tall enough to stand out, not tall enough to be a freak. It's the sweet spot.

>What's the ideal height for everyday life?

6'3''

>What about for lifting?

Some manlet tier height. Small men will look better faster, but they'll still be small, so who even cares?

Ideal weight for everyday life is 6'3
Ideal weight for lifting is probably 6'0 since you can build decent mass without being a manlet

5'7" manlet here

Given that the average person lives in a shitty, small house, cant afford to upgrade to business class when traveling, and cant afford to be driven around in a big car, being small feels great

If you arent a gigantic sperg, you wont have any women problems either. You'll gain muscle faster, be more agile, live longer

>Inb4 fights

Only white trash and ghetto niggers get into fights after college

Life at 5'7" is honestly good

5'11
taller than 90% of girls, good proportions, entire world was designed for your height

178 - 195 cm

You're good no matter where you go. Can never be too short or too tall in that range.

190+ you definitely gonna stand out of every crowd
im 184 and would never want that

>implying anyone under 6'1 shouldnt be considered a circus freak

I'm 5'10 so about average but a ton of girls always say that I'm really tall and I hardly ever find a girl that's taller than me. Not only that but it's a good height to put muscle on fast. So I'd say about 5'9-6'3 is totally fine.

>6'1
t.5'10"