Why do women consider this manly? Is it manly to be a lazy piece of shit? Why even lift?

Why do women consider this manly? Is it manly to be a lazy piece of shit? Why even lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9pscm8378
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>big frame
>high DHT
>doesn't look like a gymcel virgin
>highly androgenic bodyweight
Get mogged twinkcel, we are entering the era of the bloatmaxx buddy boyo

Nobody considers a huge gut to be manly

Women who have given up on their standards can justify it by saying they don't like guys who obsess about their looks.

cause it's all about
FACE
FRAME
and HEIGHT

im obese like a football player and women always mire me.
i don't get it desu im 6'2 290lbs 30% bodyfat

not giving a shit is pretty manly. obsessing over your eyebrows and crying about your height is not

Literally the opposite, twink

Literally no one but ugly attention seeking whores on r*ddit who want +1s finds this attractive

theyre looking at you because your fat man

From an evolutionary perspective, if a man is strong and also fat it shows he can provide. Not only is this guy strong enough to feed the pack, he is so good at finding food that he can store fat to be used later if food becomes scarce.

See this

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8

If your genetics pull you towards being bigger, be big. If you are more genetically inclined to be a twig, be a twig. It's about being comfortable with what you are. Insecurity is for women.

Fuck that twig shit

A belly is pathetic. But a POWERFUL GUT combined with BRUTAL TESTHETICS is exactly what women LOVE

but i don't get it, i don't look at people i find unattractive. i barely even know they exist

Fat people are often very happy, have good energy and usually are very comfortable with themselves, all of these things are attractive to a woman. It's not so much about "oh look round belly" type of thing.

PhD in psychology (soon)

Fuck off with the bro science, an athletic build has been seen as peak aesthetic since the prehistory. Woman just prefer tall fat guys to small skinny fat guys

The type of women who go for that are backwoods hick bitches who know the guy won't leave her when she gets fat too after marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9pscm8378

ATTENTION

YOU ARE NOW BEING:
SUPPLENESSMOGGED
BLOATMOGGED
WRISTMOGGED
SKULLMOGGED
ROMMOGGED
BMIMOGGED
CHOLESTEROLMOGGED

TO ALLEVIATE THIS BRUTAL MOGGING CONSUME A MINIMUM OF 2 TV DINNERS WITH EACH MEAL, NO EXCEPTIONS

You literally can't know that. Also, in cultures all over the world, weight has been seen as directly correlating with wealth.

They don't.
So I suppose this is bait.

Lard ass.

brutal bloatmog Tbh Tbh

if you're tall enough, you can get pretty fat and still just be considered a "big boy" by normies. you still get to be considered physically capable without having to actually be fit; normies just see how much space you take up and think "wow! he must be really strong!". just grow a beard out to hide your fat face and voila! you've got yourself a faux-bearmode.

Many women use their fathers as a model for masculinity.

Cause athleticism doesn't matter in society with cars, medicine. Also this You never have to prove actual strength/endurance to impress girls/normies all you need to be is tall/weigh a lot.

>The Virgin Tummy
>The Chad Gut

you're actually wrong, if you carry your fat well all they see is how big you look