Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/
youtube.com/watch?v=9fwWS6Xo1go
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2d
blocktrail.com/BCC
blocktrail.com/BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone has the preconception that BCH will drop, but won't it go up since it will be harder for miners to dump? Especially considering many of the nearly 200k transactions are probably just people trying to flee Bitcoin.

Either moon or crash

I am thinking it wont dump because everyone is expecting that. But we will see in 10 minutes

link to this website?

>Especially considering many of the nearly 200k transactions are probably just people trying to flee Bitcoin.

Or an attack on the network

BCRASH IN 7 BLOCKS

fork.lol.yourlinkgone

I think that Ver is going to try a pump.

quality post thanks

LINK: fork.lol/
fork.lol/
fork.lol/

If it was gonna dump, it would have already based on this info

THREE BLOCKS REMAINING

AAAAAAAAA THAT SELL WALL
ITS GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNN

qt jap in swimsuit + digits confirm BCH to $200 Canadian

>fork.lol/

check out the market depth on Poloniex

BUYERS MARKET

So what happened?

BTC is more profitable to mine now
fork.lol/

Here we go. BTC 2.33x more profitable for now.

Those are some nice red candles i see there. Back to 1000 and rebounce. Put me in the screenshot.

BTC already recovering.

Nothing happened?

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Less than 5 minutes remaining.

Put your money into the real bitcoin and you will moon. Choose the wrong one and you will lose it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fwWS6Xo1go

Was it actually priced jn this time? wtf!

>blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
Hopefully these can start going down ffs

Where's the pump?

Not many people know about the background stuff of crypto.

BCH is not sensitive to the difficulty because the mempool is not fucked. Why would you expect anything?

lol now nothing will happen for a while

But miners know. And so far BCH still has more hashin power although everyone knew the switch was going to happen

good for alts

BTC will recover now, right? Right?

No. All those unconfirmed txes are people who want to LEAVE BTC NOW. Expect steady price drops over the next 24 h.

Really though it's going to be amazing seeing that mempool get drained off. 180k unconfirmed txes geez...

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2d

Nooooo i am already down 12k please tell me this isn't true.

And now lets guess how high this number will go before it goes down. If that ever is going to happen
My guess 220.000

post blockfolio first.

Bitcoin gold website was DDOSed.
Korean exchange was DDOSed strategicall during the flippening attempt.
All in favor of core.

Seems like the TX clogging was done by core, seems to allign with their modus operandi.

you dont think the miners want unconfirmed transactions so when it becomes more profitable to mine there will be all those transactions for them waiting there?

So how long will it take to confirm these transactions?

LMAO ITS PUMPING COREKEKS BTFO

My guess what's going to happen next:

Miners will mostly stop mining BCH; the bitcoin mempool will drain and lots of folks load onto exchanges. Price will drop as lots are getting scared and leaving for fiat.

They will then wait for the next difficulty adjustment on BCH. As soon as that happens, BOOM PUMP AGAIN BABY. And the same shit will happen to BTC: dropping, 200k unconfirmed txes, etc.

Every time they do this they destroy confidence in BTC and make the case for BCH being more convenient.

>174k now

oh fuck Bitcoin to 10k screencap this

Dunno man. This is so weird to watch.

BTC is more profitable to mine but BCH still has more hashing power and the number of unconfirmed txs is still going up

what the hell was that lol

you may be right

HOWEVER,

if youre a new trader, you want to HOLD your position instead of keep selling and buying back.

dont loose your capital making stupid trades trying to be greedy.\!1!!!!!!

AAAHHHH BUT WHICH ONE IS THE REAL BITCOIN ?!?
>clock ticks, price movement not showing major strength in either direction
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>Buys an entire BTC
(literal depiction of what I actually did)

BTC has mined 4 blocks in the last 10 minutes, BCH one.
blocktrail.com/BCC
blocktrail.com/BTC

1. How the fuck is BCH still not dead?
2. Why is BTC still bleeding?
I'm really going to opt out for fiat wtf

Cuck devs are in denial

Post the right one user. That one is a phishing scam. This is the legit one.
fork.lol.yourlinkgone/index.php

BCH difficulty readjusts tomorrow. If it doesn't moon today, it will tomorrow. I expect BTC to rapidly drop as those unconfirmed transactions come in and people dump.

Or maybe, since this is what everybody expected to happen, the exact opposite will occur?

I dont like this. Its either gonna explode or drop like a hot potato in the next minutes. Will wait.

This guy is a PR sensation
Shitting on an influential core supporter, it being the litecoin dictator.

ITS PUMPING NIGGERS!!!

WERE STILL ON, OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!

kek but true

This is exacly what i though

Bch is the new king, at least for the next few weeks

People who have BTC on their wallets canĀ“t dump it because their transactions wont confirm if they want to send it to an exchange

volume really died down since the adjustment.. huh

Its fucking dying slowly u fucktards. Life support battery dies in 5 min

But that would mean we should be in BTC now. Not BCH.

Dude people expect things to moon because of memes. You are already miles ahead of 80% of the money. Just follow the whales and ride the waves. Good gains to be had in bch.

Nice pump you have going on there.

>Seems like the TX clogging was done by core, seems to allign with their modus operandi.
Explain

>Seems like the TX clogging was done by core
>Intentionally sabotaged their own coin

What?

Yeah, if I were the miners who are pushing BCH, I would be mining BTC right now to allow people to get onto the exchanges. Any BTC loaded onto an exchange is either sold or held, so confirming those txes only can drive BTC price down.

People couldn't move BTC > BCH during the failed assassination. This could be a factor that saved the king today, one of them. The biggest one ofc being Bithumb dying.

>people are actually this retarded
>what is profitability

>pricedinmeme.jpeg

How do I move BTC to BCH? This is my chance

Or keep an equal amount of both and minimise risk

I would honestly only consider trading if I were willing to participate in the pumping and dumping. Putting everything into one for hodl is extremely idiotic given the extreme uncertainty. Might as well cash out into like Monero or fucking fiat

Lateral transaction (between crypto) on an exchange. And shouldn't we be in BTC now?

Bittrex

Slap your balls together three times and wish for it to happen

I have BTC I just want to get a little BCH. Since I believe it will at least surpass what is now.

But I do have to buy BTC first to exchange it correct?

Using Coinsquare, most exchanges don't work in Canada.

>Or keep an equal amount of both and minimise risk
fucking this
i've held BTC since before august, and that have both coins
why the fuck not hold both?
get it together, goys

>But I do have to buy BTC first to exchange it correct?
I mean most exchanges also offer direct BCH/fiat trading (mostly USD, some EUR, a few GBP and/or RUR).

You said you already own bitcoins, but assuming they're on your own wallet and not on the exchange, you're shit out of luck because BTC is fucking clogged due to all the miners cucking out to mine BHC right now. In other words, you'll either have to pay like $20 transaction fees or you'll be waiting for literally 2+ days.

The bitcoin cash hardfork was made to prevent this tards.

It new recalculates the difficulty every 10 minutes by using the last average of 400 blocks.

This will stop the spikes and chink miner abuse.

>You said you already own bitcoins, but assuming they're on your own wallet and not on the exchange, you're shit out of luck because BTC is fucking clogged due to all the miners cucking out to mine BHC right now. In other words, you'll either have to pay like $20 transaction fees or you'll be waiting for literally 2+ days.
Yeah, cold wallet. I'll be using CAD so I might just be fucked anyway. Might just have to hold due to necessity.

I avoided cryptos for until a few months ago. Should've just stayed out. This shits a headache, never been so distracted by graphs.

BCC IS CRASHING I REAPEATE IS CRASHING

What I'm saying is that 99% of miners can leave BCH and it won't affect pricing.

How is profitability supposed to affect price, except for a fucked up currency like BTC where the wrong profitability means nothing gets mined, tx fees and waits go through the roof?

>Should've just stayed out.
Depend on how many month is "a few" you probably already made like 500%+ profit

I got like $130 BTC which gave me 0.1. in march - so now, even with all this shitshow, I've got about $620BTC and $130BCH

no its not faggot

>This will stop the spikes and chink miner abuse.

are you fucking retarded? how can it stop miner abuse when it still has asicboost?

the sooner this shitcoin dies, the better for the whole cryptoworld

>transfer bitcoin
>took literally 10 minutes
>170k unconfirmed

I wonder which coin attracks more people. The coin that is market as digital cash or the one marketed as "store of value" where you don`t do anything with it because it is too slow and expensive

I wasn't going to put anything substantial. When I entered crypto I agreed to only 10% of worth max. To put that in perspective, after a generally shitty financial year for me 10% is easily gained back from 2 weeks of work.

I've done a few purchases, increments starting from early sept to my biggest one last week and semi big one 2 days ago.

This has taught me how much I don't know about cryptos. If I bought years I would have lost way way more though and be stressing way harder. I make a good wage, the profits I made are very minimal. I'll stay in probably just because I can take the loss. But I will probably go with something like a 80/20 BTC/BCH ratio and just leave it alone.

It's more like this:
The coin that has been known for years.
A new shitcoin manipulated by a korean exchange.

how about the one that isn't entirely controlled by chink miners and roger scumver?

how about the one that is implementing real scaling options that will expand the options and use cases, not just crappy bandaids that will need to be reevaluated in 6 months time?

lol seriously, it's delusional how corecucks defend btc transaction costs

I tell my friends there is the old and slow Bitcoin but now they upgraded it to the fast Bitcoin Cash. Not that difficult

Most core cucks are at denial, some are at anger already

Why can't there be two? Like at a bank I don't use my investments to make purchases, I use a chq/savings account or cash.

Could two coins not be used in conjunction this way? Coin to park money, coin to use it. My RRSPs (Canadian 401k) suffer tax penalties if I withdraw before retirement so I don't withdraw so it's not problem. The same could work for BTC tx costs no?

You realize we can see your id, don't you shill?

Why do you want 2 if you can just use 1? Why make it more difficult. So 1 is just for sitting around and doing nothing and the other one does everything else + being a store of value. Where do you think value comes from

Sure; but you don't have enough friends.

Sure, like now, but to literally overtake it. Years of free advertisment worldwide. Nah, not going to happen. Enjoy the hype and the pump and dump though.

Why is BCH rising and BTC crashing?

Core shilling is accepted, defending BCH is forbidden. ok

am i having deja vu WTF