CBT- Current Body Thread

CBT- Current Body Thread

Old one is dying.

>186cm
>82kgs
>cutting
>lifting 4 years

Ready to give up and start bulking soon. cravings are insane but i want to get leaner.

thoughts?

Chicken legs

4 years? try 2 if that

yeahp, gonna work on them hard next bulk

post body son

Kinda new to lifting, tips on what to work on please?

just fucking lift brah, you are small

Take a normal front on picture, other poses just hide your weaknesses, which you should be trying to correct in these threads.

Legs. How often do you hit them?

5'9 166 cutting

similar to yours but bigger legs and more "full" looking

i'll take a proper front on picture when i'm shredded, for now it's autistic angles only.

twice a week, not making any progress cause in a deficit for now

you're fat we get it, i know you won't post body so don't know why i bothered replying

> 6'7" 232 lbs
> 4300 cal bulk

Started GVT this week, I plan on running it for 8-10 weeks while bulking. Basically 10x10 of two compounds (60s rests) each day with minimal accessory work.

dat frame

10 x 10 of two compounds with minimal rest and no accessories is possibly the most retarded program i've ever heard of, you'd get more out of a brosplit.

5'10
75kg

What do I need to work on

>inb4 everything

Can I get a bf estimate too please

11months

My back

am i meant to be impressed? you look like you weigh 50kgs.

>6'7''
Prove it

5'10 not weighed myself recently, bulking, 3 months of just home fitness stuff bodyweight only. Cringey posed photo for the win.

just saying if that's what you got from 4 years, you need to do something else that will work.

mate if you gained 5-8kgs of fat you'd look like a normal non-lifter. you literally look like you have an eating disorder. i probably have 10kgs more muscle than you do, eat some food for gods sake.

not talking about me, I'm talking about you, get stronger and look better. 10kgs in 3years+ is not impressive

it hurts me how stupid you are. not going to bother explaining why because you still won't understand

weight and height?

Still no where near my final form

No offense but I thought I looked bad for 4 years lifting.

nice gyno faggot
core/obliques need a lot more work
mirin genetics though

I love shoulders
>Work more on ur chest

mirin chest

Lmao you guys worry too much about your fucking bodies it's all about the face an ya boy Malachi N J has that shit on lock ..pic related

I'm not as "jooced" as u guys but I pull more pussy BET

mirin brah
u natty?

Ur nipple look sad
Great work anyways

weight height?

feel free to post your whole body instead of just your arms. what do you weigh?

Nobody ever fuckin replies

you should work on everything. and why do you need a bf estimate? there is no use for it now. you just need to eat, lift and sleep and come back in 2-3 years to ask what you're lacking (assuming you don't figure it out yourself after you finally gained some experience)

Lats traps and shoulders give yourself a better v taper

Be my bf

Ok thanks anons

Anything I can do in particular for a good v taper and obliques?

6'4 74kg

You have really solid lat insertions so that will definitely help the taper obliques I'd incorporate

Farmers carries
Med ball rotational slams
Side planks

memester, he just needs to get bigger

Alright thanks for the replies lads

Legs and arms are lagging but chest is nice

You're like 13/15%bf

would really like to see thighs

We'll see how much progress I make. The scientist in me has always enjoyed starting new programs and observing progress.

> Ur nipples look sad
They always have, fuck having shit chest genetics.

Yup

5'9"-10", 180lbs

My legs aren't bad, not great I know. My cards are an inch bigger than my arms

whats ur routine? and whatd u do when u started out?

Looking lean af m8.

Me, not so much. Who else here is /fat/ and skips leg day?

158 aiming for 165

Holy shit you look like me but bigger

When I started I pretty much did whatever they had us do in a shitty strength training class. Once I was on my own pretty much did something similar to a PPL, with mid to low reps on a heavy compound and high rep accessories

>these are the kids giving you advice on Veeky Forums
lmao what a joke of a board

Who here /wide hips/?

5'11 145lbs when I wake up

post without star covering view

Then you know my wide hip curse.

I know that feel user. I had to do extra focus on pullups and OHP because of it.

can really see hips from this angle, post forward facing pic pls

Nah bro you look fucking huge, thick
Your frame compliments the wide hips and makes you look solid
I have a small frame even for 5'6 so wide hips makes me look like a fucking mini fridge

I'm 6'0 at 200lb in that picture for reference. I used to play a lot of soccer, skateboard, do track and field, etc. so I never ever focused at all on upperbody. I looked like a fucking t-rex.

My only advice I can give, if it's worth anything because I'm a dyel, is after every workout do pull ups until failure and those side oblique planks. I still feel like my hips stick out too far though kek.

My squat is only 385 for 1 rep. I'm really just trying to achieve that upside-down triangle shape but failing miserable at it. I feel like I look good in clothes, but fat and wack nude. Oh well, the ride never ends as they say. Thanks for the compliment though. We're all gonna make it.

Yeah, I use that angle for pics to hide it

you're hips are fine. look perfect to me. thanks for posting pic but remove sticker, its an anonymous board after all

Nigger you don't even have wide hips that bad. You good.

>4 years for this body.
Are you certain you didn't forget for three of those years to lift?

im not even bulking, just (skinny?)fat and DYEL as fuck
what's the best thing for me to do at this point? Bulk, cut or just more gains?

>or just more gains
Have they started yet? Seriously fucking lift, eat, and put on muscle

I can't tell if the fact that you all consume so many animal products, destroying both your health and the environment in the name of muscle, yet all look completely fucking average is completely hilarious or downright depressing.

> Go vegan

>be fat
>want to bulk even more
cut

fuller, because OP is cutting, as said, you retard.

Nice belly faggot maybe if you didn't fall for the powerlifting meme people would buy your shit diet. Also start trimming you idiot you're hairy as fuck.

>nice belly faggot
Where else are you going to store the pounds of beans and soy?

6'5
136 lbs
10 years lifting
Don't Squat or Deadlift
170lb bench

10 years for 170lb bench

it's hard to gain weight when you have that mr. sketal genes

Plz b nice am very suicide

>6'5
>136
>170 bench
>10 years
Is there a typo here?

Post your entire ass next time, then you'll get more replies.

You have the collarbone thing too

Bulkan, wintertime feels so good man

you almost have unproportionally narrow hips its liek a wet dream of gurls - only need more defined delts, even lats and chest are good

>5'11 145lbs
PLEASE EAT MORE user

>170 lbs bench
>170
>lbs

that must be kgs m8, a bitch ass trap could lift that (even I am able to do that) there is absolutely positively 100% no need for an arm like that to that

(what a nice sentence i got here)

5'10
150lbs
5 months lifting
Lean bulking atm, where can i pick up my trophy for youngest looking fag on Veeky Forums?

Thanks bros

In 3 weeks I start a heavy bulk after I'm on vacations, eating is a curse

178cm 84kg
shoould I cut or bulk

Depends on how much muscle you have. If you've been lifting a while and have good stats definitely cut. If you don't have good stats and are just fat, lift at tdee with a lot of cardio

>tfw I was 5'11 and 130lbs before I started antidepressants

>6'5
>136 lbs
>170lb bench

I need you to get even T H I C C E R

5 months of lifting and I can bench and deadlift 1pl8, I can prolly deadlift lot more but I had a spine surgery and going easy on the back. So are those stats good?

Good enough to cut for sure, and you're a beginner so you can probably loose fat while gaining muscle. I'd say cut, but btw I'm also 5 months and lmao1pl8 so I'm no expert. Good luck though

>6'5"
>136 lbs
No fucking way. I'm 6'3" and at pure skeletor mode I was 65kg. There's no way you're 2 inches taller, with decent muscle mass and still lighter than that.

thanks, likewise

On it ;)

HE meant 5'6" you fools

>6'7"
>countertop at waist level

either your house is one of the largest i have ever seen as a general contractor, or you are not even close to 6'7"

6'2"
520 squat
320 bench
570 deadlift
205 OHP

How fat am I?

this would make so much more sense

18yr 6'3" 80kg
4 months lifting

Bench 75kg x 5
Squat 100kg x 5
Deadlift 140kg x 1