*Uberchad strides towards you*

>*Uberchad strides towards you*

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQezinb283E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*cock blocks your path*
>tfw

I'd probably start imagining I was some sort of warlock and by being in close proximity to him I could absorb some of his power to use for my own means.

I hope this helps, OP!

Can someone do the virgin chad vs the chad gigga chad? I would but im on vacation

she's really bad at doing leg length

>uninstall photoshop
>"uberchad" cowers in fear

The chad flight

*whoosh*

forced meme plz go

Ask him why his gf shoops his pictures

>I teach you the SuperChad. Chad is something that shall be overcome. What have you done to overcome him?
>All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the Virgins rather than overcome Chad? What is the Virgin to Chad? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And Chad shall be just that for the SuperChad: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment...

This for real?

Because he gets off being cucked by an imaginary Photoshop person.

No, it's cope.

First day on Veeky Forums huhuhu

COPE lmao

>Behold, I teach you the SuperChad. The SuperChad is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: the SuperChad shall be the meaning of the earth! I beseech you, my brothers, remain faithful to the earth, and do not believe those who speak to you of otherworldly hopes! Poison-mixers are they, whether they know it or not. Despisers of life are they, decaying and poisoned themselves, of whom the earth is weary: so let them go.
>Once the sin against Zyzz was the greatest sin; but Zyzz died, and these sinners died with him. To sin against the earth is now the most dreadful thing, and to esteem the entrails of the unknowable higher than the meaning of the earth...

pretty obvious shoop.

but man you have to admit the level of this shop is uncanny
especially her clothing and all those other small details

im not even sure anymore if it's really a shop or simply two different pictures

nah, look at the folds on the jackets, look at the details on the scarf and look at the background.

These images are from "sleek'n tears", just google it, there's a lot of shopping going on, but she's really going over the top straight into the uncanny valley on the jaw of this particular model.

Photoshop is pretty powerful and it' easier than you might think

give him water. he looks dehydrated

>doing leg length

she's shopping the legs way too long, retard

Hey dipshit, your grammar is garbage, "doing leg length", get your G.E.D. sweetie then come back

>Uberchad saves the world

youtu.be/lQezinb283E

Simply epic.

t. leglet

The guys have exactly the same nose, she just happens to be really skilled.

The "giga Chad" character is constructed on top of different men using the features of the various models she works with. I think he is primarily derived from her actual boyfriend (Artur something) as the skull shape is most similar to his.
You know, I don't think she's exactly going for realism. Playing with proportion and size seems to be kind of a core interest (you even see this in "candids" with real people, she messes with size)

what if I told you, I'm not the user you responded to, and even if his grammer is shit, every non-retard understood what he was saying.

>You know, I don't think she's exactly going for realism. Playing with proportion and size seems to be kind of a core interest

Could be, her style is certainly rather extreme.

The fact that its not real makes it a funnier meme

I want to know why some girl is photoshopping her bf or other people into some non-existing chad from her imagination. That imaginary chad also has his own instagram page.

yesterday i couldn't sleep because i was thinking about that

I think it's actually pretty interesting. I like that she uses social media to insert an idealized digital person into pseudo- or rather hyperreality.

It's the internet, mate. There's a niche for every kind of autism.

I'm still puzzled by those weird, supposedly automatically generated Frozen-Flashgames.

Agree, it's really not a bad art project.

Art + female sexuality, note how a "beast" is inserted as both father and lover.

I've been both fascinated and annoyed at how it's enthralled all the worst elements of Veeky Forums. Both clueless newfags and bitter "chad" obsessed... /r9k/? Lookism guys? Whoever keeps screaming "cope" and weird buzzwords at everyone.
I made that pic collage thing putting those images Instagram pics side by side. And then some dude has been reposting it every thread going
>see? It's fake! See? SEEEE???
And equally riled up lookism weirdos have turned that into a straw man saying
>lmao cope every thread just give up and suck Chad cock

It's been pretty surreal all around. Glad someone is clinging to my OC at least.

What's interesting is that the proportion of upper body to legs is actually pretty close to the average female one. Of all the exaggerated masculine features, there's one glaring feminine feature that smooths out the edges.

>grammer

basically mimics the response of jesus' tenure on earth. there were believers, and hateful, violent deniers.

Nigga..

Shit myself to assert dominance

his abs have abs wtf

>Top 10 most powerful anime characters

Now that we know it's fake, the question is, how do we make it real?

I'm tired of pic related being our future.

Someone drew this lol

>coping this hard

you aren't gonna make it user

This is /pol/'s weapon

Dumb pic. He is just having his front teeth together instead of a normal occlusion and then the angle.