Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zbaivq1looh
youtube.com/channel/UCduKuJToxWPizJ7I2E6n1kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will end.

i've been binging this dude's channel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zbaivq1looh
idk he just goes into detail really well
and while i'm more of a hypertrophy guy i still get my compound lift info from him first.

alex pls go and stay go

Not a youtuber (he does have a youtube channel so where does the line end) per se but DeFranco is literally the GOAT.
>designed a beginner program that people actually see good results on, in strength, speed and looks
>focuses on overall strength and athleticism
>advocates any lift that works, including tire flips and unilateral work, pisses off SS incels
>literally dedicates half his training to jumps and med ball throws
>has trained countless actual successful athletes
>is strong as fuck
>is actually bald and didn't have to shave his head as a display of phony masculinity like alex did
>could kill rippetoe
based DeFranco

MANLETS PLS GO
A
N
L
E
T

>tries to claim that any popular and good looking fitness YouTuber is either not natty or has freak genetics
>tries to position himself as the everyman's fitness advisor
>tries to gain credibility by getting good at unconventional lifts
>backs it up with well known method as a foundation for his (westside)

Brilliant marketing move, but he's not providing anything new, Novel, or particularly helpful.

He's okay if you don't know anything about lifting, but he's clearly in it for the money at this point and I wouldn't be surprised if he was juicing. Someone insecure enough to shill threads like this or respond to them (or post the cringey pua shit he did in his early videos or ebooks) would have no qualms lying about his natty status.

Try to rebut this
>that hair pattern when you can't

this. just watch his latest vid (he released 3 yesterday btw), he is obviously stalling like a motherfucker for dem buxxx.
>"like bro like I'm telling you bro. seriously? for real, real talk though. strongman is anti-minimalism AT ITS CORE! don't believe me, well let's take a look at all the different shit these CATS do *proceeds to enumerate every single strongman event in existence*. So that's why I fucking love this sport man *has never competed* they have all these different exercises like *proceeds to enumerate every single strongman event in existence* IN FACT, I'd go as far as saying strongman training is anti minimalistic training at it's core."

I like ie

His content is becoming repetitive but it's been a fun ride

Yeah, dude is dropping lots of hollow content for watchtime bucks.

Styxhexenhammer666 kind of does this same thing, but he doesn't irk me the same way Alex does. Styx at least brings novel content with some insight. It's just that his delivery has a focus on semi-humorous rambling for monetary purposes. That same entertainment value isn't there for Alex because his commentary isn't particularly funny, pertinent, or novel. He just clusters the video with multiple example overload.

IE is enjoyable. I don't agree with his lifting style but his content is top quality. He has Acerbic roasts/puns (expected from a lawyer/legalistic personality), isnt going to waste your time with filler, and is clearly doing this as an art or hobby rather than an income source.

He's inferirior to eric bugenhagen in every possible way

I like Elgin. His no bullshit approach to ridiculing fad workouts or fake nattys.
Alan Thrall is good to so is Alan @ every damn day fitness. Tend not to branch out much in YouTube content, only watch for the odd knowledge boost or form correction.

>looks like an incel eric
>is a jew
>awkward as fuck
>thinks he's funny when he humps the weights
>special snowflake as fuck, literally refuses to do any of the big three and cries like a rape victim when they're even brought up
>tries to shit on alan thrall despite probably not being that much stronger than him
love that guy

how do you go from this...

to this?

Fpbp

>17 replies
>no Sith Lord himself

>caring what loser youtubers think
>mfw

>that guy who wears jeans at the gym

Boogs is seriously underrated

>buges
>frog
>alsruhe
>smashwerx

kek not anymore he isnt.
also why do legit lifters go to WWE? mark henry, bugez, natty terron, I've heard of a lot of lifters trying out, yet I fail to see the link between strength training and being a vaudeville performer.
non burger btw so I don't have a clear perspective on how the WWE is perceived and how it works. is strength the deciding factor or something?

Anyone got Naturally Enhanced Overhaul?

I like youtube.com/channel/UCduKuJToxWPizJ7I2E6n1kA

god I can't stand that cunt. get a fucking life you bitter incel.

That is good and all but we all know that Alex from AlphaDestiny has the most informative content and is the strongest of them all whilst a natty

I don't think he's natural.

Broscience is so shit, worst YT channel next to Bradley Martyn

He looks outright fat in those clothes.

Nixa Zizu.

Alan Thrall is terrible. He's such an SS shill and a lot of his advice isn't very good. He thinks not going below parallel is beneficial as well as low bar squatting being superior to high bar.

TYBAD

No but you do need to look and be strong for the performance. You won't see skinny guys or fat as shit sumo wrestlers joining WWE because they aren't visually appealing nor are they fit for that specific kind of sport, if you want to call it that.

what's TYBAD?
I do CGOLAD (cool glass of lemonade a day) for smug alphaness gains.

It was hilarious when it first went viral but they clearly ran out of ideas like a year or two ago

mark henry was literally fat as fuck.
and he's the one I understand least. why would you give up basically being a miracle of nature, one of the strongest people on earth, to become a glorified prostitute who gets humiliated in front of a crowd on the reg and whose entire audience is preteen trailer park trash? I mean for money obviously but I'm pretty sure he could have made a living another way.

Hes right on both accounts. I personally still do both of those things because I simply dont like powerlifting technique and love the feeling of ATG high bar squats, but regarding strength low bar is unanimously known to be better. And going below parallel is also known to cause patellar tendonitis simply due to anatomy. I dont necessarily like him, but he honestly is right.

everything else is boring

Are there any fitness youtubers who are

>tall

or

>started out fat

that look aesthetic?

Almost everybody ITT is like 5'6" and started out skinny...sick of getting fat loss advice from guys who have never not had abs

Dunno about the other kants, but The Bugez wrestled in college and was pretty damn good at it. He is also a legit madman, and so WWE is the perfect platform for him to actually make some sweet dolla.

David Laid is the only one that seems likeable and not like a try hard fuck boi faggot. Never videos of him pulling sluts or dancing badly to edm. Just lifting and bro shit.

this guy loves to pretend that hes not a narcissist

Why not just do rope curls on a cable machine??? People pay this dude 60$!? He's retarded

in regards to squatting you don't want to go atg because it will fuck your balance up and your lower back will flex (bad!). but not going low enough means your knees have to stop the negative rep which is bad. you want to go low enough for your hamstrings to touch your calves so the depth will vary p2p! there's a sweet spot.
in regards to low bar vs high bar i do high bar because my shoulders don't go back enough for low bar

That post was obviously a joke, virgin.

He really has good advice based on actual lifting experience and tons of reading, maybe you should do it sometime so you would know he's right. And he's obviously not balding, you just got a frame from a video, lmao.

If you can correct him on anything on that video, I'd be happy to hear, 100%.

By becoming a real man.

Just fucking buy it you cheap fuck.

Real talk, you don't know anything about lifting, shithead.

Hi Alex. You still lurk here?

Alex please go

been watching this guy for advice on best GAINS foods

Seconding

His earlier videos are personal anecdotes and his later videos are pure SS shills. The only reason he's watchable is that he's good at presenting videos that's literally all he's good at. Same with omar isuf, they both just recycle the work of others but at least they're honest about it

>ywn live in Del Ray beach and lift with the misfits

ree.

I have it. It sucked and I actually regressed!

styx doesn't monetize any of his videos.

wanna know how do i know you're an underage that's been lifting for less than a year

Ayy, Alex looks fat af.

Those arms with no definition and hair. Sad.

Pretty much this. I know what I'm doing in the gym I don't need 20,000 more vids on "This tricep exercise is the best bro!"

going below parallel wont cause your lower back to flex. thats entirely dependant on your hip mobility which can easily be trained. furthermore lumbar FLEXION is bad and thats bc it causes a type of force on your ligaments known as shearing force. but going from extended to neutral, which is usually the case, will not affect your lumbar spine. in most cases, if you have any sort of mobility you wont flex at the bottom. its very clear you dont really know what youre talking about and probably have only watched a few athlean x videos. work on your mobility if you dont have the shoulder or hip mobility to perform both styles of squats perfectly.

Lmao @ you Alex.

Funniest: Delray Misfits, incredibly fucking hilarious
Most inspirational: VintageGenetics