Why does water fasting make me tired? I am doing everything right

Why does water fasting make me tired? I am doing everything right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ygExIZm7Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat a teaspoon of salt

Need those electrolytes

Taylor Swift is a transexual. His real name is Taylor. Just look at that face and body type. Can you honestly say that's a girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ygExIZm7Wo

This guy has 3 excellent videos on sodium deficiencies, puts together peer reviewed literature and all.

tl;dw: eat more salt, it fucks with your body if you dont

>why does not eating food make me tired

Stop following unhealthy diets because some retards on Veeky Forums have memed you. If you want to lose weight eat your TDEE-500 and don't fucking starve.

Up until now, i honestly believed nobody fell for the /fast/meme.

But what if your TDEE -500 is under 1000 calories? How can you possibly pack that much nutrition in under 1000 calories? Seems like fasting for a day or two and eating a bit above that for the other days would be a lot easier.

>TDEE -500 is under 1000 calories?
How? Are you a 4'10 "girl" who never moves?

Not lying. This is what I put in.

>problem: how to pack macros in small tdee
>solution: fast
Jesus dude wtf are you thinking

I don't have a way of measuring bodyfat% currently, so I didn't put that in unfortunately.

That's what literally every thin woman does, though. All the ones guys fawn after with slim figures, all eat under 1000 calories. And some fast for several days.

>but that's anorexia

Some take it too far, but if you don't want to be fat, then that's what you have to do. Not everyone can train everyday to be a fitgirl.

What is the point of your trash thread then? You apparently have it figured out

Eat vegetable , learn to cook , you can pack 100%+ RDA of every micro into 800 Kcals easy if you don't eat ton of useless grease & sugar , make every macro count , no refined fat, no refined carbs and no refined protein either .

I don't know, I didn't make the thread. I was just chiming in.

and MOVE MORE , we're supposed to be a very cardiovascular ( is this a word lmao ) active specie , run , bike , jump rope , walk . Being human means going forward .

>0 caloric intake
>why am I tired?
unironically kill yourself

>54kg
>152cm
Imagine

>why does not consuming anything make me tired

Eat eggs

Don't listen to this guy, just keep going at it and you'll naturally fall asleep/in a coma to recover.