Is this achievable natty? IMO it looks like it may be the natty limit after many years of training...

Is this achievable natty? IMO it looks like it may be the natty limit after many years of training. This is the perfect body I think, not too big but certainly not small.

>Is this achievable natty?
For the genetically gifted, yes. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if Jason has used something. Most of the action stars in Hollywood have.

This is pretty achievable natty. In fact this doesn't look like the end of natty but the beginning. That's about 1 yr of solid commitment and establishing a decent base. Now if he wanted to go the gear route this would be the time, but there is still plenty of natty potential left here.

I looked like that within 2 weeks of lifting, just after I hit 1/2/3/4.

Yep actually this is my starting point body before ever having worked out, got it only from swimming and jogging.

1 year - you are delusional if you seriously believe that.

9/10 bait, still not sure if you're serious.

Estimate FFMI.

It's EVERYTHING.

spotted manlet

>t. builtfat after 5 years

I think many people underestimate their bf% and consequently overestimate the amount of muscle they hold. Cutting down to actual abs is humbling, to say the least.

You can become shredded from builtfat/bearmode in couple of months. HEALTHY.

Just about anyone new can burn the necessary amount of fat to look like him in a year. I honestly think a year is generous.

this, just need to burn some fat to achieve twink mode like OP's picture, doable for just about everybody in a few months tops

Still not sure... most people can get to this bf% in a few month, but noone can build the muscle in that time frame.

People like: can't.

Diet is too hard for them.

Dude it took me literally less than 3 months to look twice as big as that guy and I never had stepped into a gym before.

Seriously just put in some BASIC effort and you'll get the results.

I'm b8ed

This dude is 6'4
Nobody builds that much muscle in 1 year at 6'4 while staying that lean and is natty

could you achieve those proportions natty in 1 year ? yea, if you're 5'5

he already didnt look dyel milion years ago in stargate, he went on juice for conan

LMAO

I achieved that in 3 months doing Stronglifts+GOMAD

stay jelly, dyel fatty. momoa-mode is easily achievable with 4-6 months ss+gomad followed by 1 month cutting. dont shit on others because you lack the discipline to achieve beginner gains

You can't do it natty if you are taller than 5'6

Unless you lift for longer than 3-4 months, tops.

I looked like that one second after I first touched a barbell, get on my level

Lol fucking dyel, I didn't even know what a barbell was when I had that physique, I looked like that after doing a push up in elementary school PE.

Post your physique

Natty?

Not anymore, but I was back then, I was 4 months into lifting, doing SS at that point.

>That's about 1 yr of solid commitment and establishing a decent base.
Fucking retarded

Yeah, you can. But you won't have that amount of mass along with it.

One day you may

this is definitely achievable natty but it would probly take at least 3 yrs

I'd say 3-5 years of consistent lifting you could look like this with a pump.

>Is this achievable Natty?
No it's impossible you'll never do it EVER JUST GIVE UP NOW