Is it actually worth it to lift if you're ugly? Lifting takes time, money, and effort...

Is it actually worth it to lift if you're ugly? Lifting takes time, money, and effort. If you're above average or even average, it's worth it because being fit increases your attractiveness and social status. If you're ugly beyond redemption (pic related for example), what's the point? The only benefit I can see is that you might be stronger. Is that really worth all the time and effort though when you could be doing something more productive?

Health benefits. If you're talking about lifting purely for aesthetics...well, I don't know

>Lifting takes time, money, and effort
And yet health is priceless. Without health you die

And picrelated is a bad example because he is very overweight. He could easily make face gains

Can we make these posts bannable?

> is it actually worth it to lift if youre ugly
Absolutely, if youre disciplined and stick to a routine and diet, it will do wonders for your mental state and youll feel mentally stronger and clearer, instead of being a foggy headed depressed couch potato

Also seeing yourself make progress and slowly working towards the best version of yourself you can possibly be is a great feeling

In regards to pic related, assuming its you OP, if you dropped the weight, which you should, you probably wouldnt look that bad.

im kind of ugly myself which a large point nose and a 5-head, but going from pudgy faced to having a chiseled jaw has turned me from a 2/3 to a 5/6 atleast, and i've had girlfriends as a result, some have even called me handsome (i was always called ugly when i was pudgy faced)

The only direction you can go in is up OP, you may aswell, whats is there to lose? would you rather be fat and ugly, or fit and slightly less ugly...

I know what id chose.

llifting has virtually no health benefits. might as well do cardio instead.

If you solely care about women, then it might not be worthwhile. However you really should be working out for yourself and it will promote good habits, a healthy lifestyle and commitment to something which are all far more important than getting laid in the long run

>has turned me from a 2/3 to a 5/6 atleast

No one is dumb enough to only lift weight and skip cardio

No

I burst out laughing at that pic

Also you can either look hilarious, or you can look hilarious while being in shape. At least if you start off out of shape, there's a chance your face slims so it won't be as bad anymore. You could go from hilarious to funny looking.

y-yeah, who could be that stupid

h-hehe.. yea.. they probably think something like "lmao cardio kills gains"..

Losing bodyfat will make your face look better, and plastic surgery is a thing so at the wonders it works for gooks

every time a girl has rated me ive been given a 5 or 6 for looks - maybe the were lying to make me feel better, but before lifting and losing all my pudge i got no rts lel

lol at all the bait takers

Tough to tell what kind of face gains are possible.