Can't sleep on an empty stomach

>can't sleep on an empty stomach
this kills the cut. How do I sleep?

Maybe fill up your stomach with, dare I say it, food?

set the times you eat further back in the day, simple

Eat some veggies

Fibre supplements and slow release protein make you feel full, just because you are on a cut doesn't mean you can't eat you thick cunt.

Since you're on a cut, wake up in the morning and go run. You'll sleep like a baby

>cutting in october

Have a big bowl of ice soup

watc tv till it subsides

save some calories for a bedtime snack or eat dinner closer to bedtime.

Drink a glass of milk

2-3 shots of vodka before bed

S O U P C U T

I drink my protein shake right before bedtime

Eat eggs or fruit dummy

Not looking aesthetic throughout the year

I had dinner at 8pm and had Greek yogurt at 9pm before I went to bed. No worse feeling than being hungry while you are trying to sleep.

I stop eating after 6PM for my 18/6 IF and never feel hungry going to bed. My last meal is two scoops of protein and I drink a shit ton of water until I go to bed then I take melatonin to put me to sleep

fast my nigger

>empty stomach is the problem
>get an empty stomach to fix it
brainlet

eat a banana

I never eat late but I'm feeling it tonight and want to break so bad. You must distract yourself. I for one am well distracted by music. Gonna go get my earphones right now.

WATER RETENTION

>not cutting now so you can fully enjoy the holiday season

Green tea or black coffee work wonders for curbing appetite during the day. Don't do coffee in the afternoon or evening though unless you intend on staying up all night, and only have a cup or so of green tea. The caffeine content is relatively low next to coffee, so it's preferable if you need to drink one late in the day.

small amount of protein at bedtime settles hunger and lets you sleep. Drink small glass of milk, some cheese, leftover hamburger, whatever.

samve some of your protein/calorie allotment for bedtime.

This. Have a salad. No dressing.

me the song that gets stuck in your head and reenergizes you making you click your teeth as you try to sleep later

This. Having a chocolately whey shake right before bedtime is like a nice, filing tummy hug.

I could swear it helps me sleep better too. Probably helps by cooling the body core down.

You just don't want it bad enough , faggot.

I just ate half a watermelon and now I'm going to bed. Great idea or greatest idea?

The only true answer.

>be cutting
>go to sleep
>most insane hunger ever
>no I must be strong
>suffer awake till 6AM
>finally sleep
>fuck up my biorythm
wew lad fuck you Veeky Forums

I'm glad I'm not alone. I recently started fasting and the first night I laid in bed for several hours before falling asleep for a couple of hours. I'm wide awake right now and I've fasted for over 50 hours... hopefully I sleep soon.