Which individual (fictional or real) inspired you to start lifting?

Which individual (fictional or real) inspired you to start lifting?

your mom

the man in the mirror

tu madre

Mr. Piano

Bruce Lee. Got into martial arts as a teen and quickly learned that strength is an essential part, despite all the stupid clichés. That's when I first started working out, though not in a gym.

Tojo hidetora from Beelzebub unironically made me want to be strong.

why do people love this nigga so much he literally is in O N E episode

The most aesthetic vidya character imo

He was in E V E R Y episode dipshit.
Watch the OP.

ZYZZ

4EVER MIRIN

Those ripped demons that net like 30 kids a year

This has always been the perfect body in my eyes.

Animal Crossing NPC, dead serious
I am deeply flawed

My waifu. Even if she doesn't exist and I will never meet her, I can still fucking lift for her.

My dad.

Honestly, Griffith from Berserk.

A cute christian brunette girl with glasses that didn't use social media and was extremely shy.

pic related

kaworu was also influential

Goku. My dream is to turn into a Super Saiyan, but due to the fucked up laws of physics the closest I can get to that dream is lifting big.

Good shit user

Griffith is inspirational when it comes to wanting to achieve your dream, but Guts is more inspirational in a lifting context (and philosophical, but that's for a different board).

Good taste.

Miura is an amazing artist. That one panel that you posted says so much about the life of Guts.

this

This guy unironically is the reason I started working out

I want to shit on people in bjj/judo

My 10th grade history teacher.

That fat fuck I saw in the school's bathroom mirror during art class my Freshman year of high school. He still does.

>finally approved to post after solving 7 captchas
Fuck me, man.

>Jonathan
>not Dio

>a literal gains goblin

I've never understood it either. He's got like half an episode of screentime, if that.

These two, and I would also add Lara Croft as well.

I was playing one of the Tomb Raider games at some point, and suddenly got hit with a huge wave of depression, when I realized I would never be with an athletic chick like that in my current state. So, I set about fixing that in myself.

Gonna need an explanation behind this one user.

Sam Hyde

my friend

Heck yeah mang

>Tsugumi
My nigga

what show for both

Scooby tbqh
Still remember doing push-ups with backpack and skateboard squats in my parents basement :')

God

I lift for Jesus Christ

Wtf are you talking about he is not in the opening either deadass

And also gay

Calum is such an aesthetic guy
90% of the people on this picture was miring him with the other 10% being Calum himself lol

>A-user

This was it for me as well

the one and only

tbqh i used to lift for grills but ever since msgv:tpp, i lift for big boss

why did he inspire you OP?

Jim Davis. I met him in the flesh at an industry awards dinner. Information security. He was the keynote speaker, for some reason.

As I sat there fat and barely fitting in the table, I realized that my life was surreal but if I wanted to survive long enough to have a memoir written worthy of a film adaptation, I needed to build strength and lose fat.

Because OP is gay

Broly cause he's literally Veeky Forums incarnate
>Had a shitty childhood
>Autistic, no gf
>Neet
>Hates manlets
>Took his 4 scoops like a good boy
>Got fuckoff hueg
>Natty
>Power is maximum

The people that bullied me: calling me ugly, fat, pathetic - laughing at me my entire life.

The thing is though i've improved my physique and i lead an interesting life now, the emotional scars just wont heal and i cant let anyone close to me. Seeing people be happy and having fun together gives me a pain in my chest that hurts my heart.

Everyone in jojo

Stroheim is the only right answer btw

>twinkie body boy made op lifting
>Such a faggot
Gunther is king

Anyone else for JoJo ?

>gets shrekt by cheesedicku

Brock Lesnar was my first inspiration. Then after bouncing around from gym to gym, struggling and making no gains I saw this older Chad trainer who was huge and would talk about pussy all the time so I made a point of having him as my trainer. I went from 160 pounds and skinnyfat to 200 pounds of solid muscle. It was great.

rei

I started for girls, then gave up once I realized that I don't really need to work out because I can just get drunk.

Then JoJo and Metal Gear came and I decided to come back.

That's pretty much where I got my motivation, yeah. I started joking around with my friends about getting as big as Dio and now it's a half-serious goal of mine.

pump for Trump!

>Not choosing best girl