What do you guys do for a living? Does your job kill your gains?

What do you guys do for a living? Does your job kill your gains?

Also do you even like your job?

QA Testing
Yes
Yes

>What do you guys do for a living?
Architect

>Does your job kill your gains?
I'm a workaholic who does nothing but work and sit at home, my lifestyle kills gains not the job..

>Also do you even like your job?
Not really a fan of the corporate world anymore, its always the same shit with me and I'm slightly autistic. I'm the guy in the office who nobody likes but says hey buddy when I'm at work....

I post on Veeky Forums and magically $1,200 appears on my bank account once a month

What gains?

Being a NEET isn't a job it's a way of life

keep it up bro proud of u

Construction, make 25 an hour working, no lunch or break. So only meal I have is in the morning and then after 4. Trying to bust ass for that 52 an hour tho....

Healthcare Consultant
Ish
No

Tell me your secrets frogposter. I want a magical $1200 check too!

Landscaping, irrigation, drainage, and handyman work
Not at all, just have to consume more calories
My jobs aren't great but it's a living. I want to be a fireman

Resident physician

Yes, immensely so. I'm typically working 70-80 (sometimes more) hours per week.

No. It's fucking awful and I hate it. As soon as I'm done, I plan on doing 4 days a week of outpatient pediatrics in a rural area and making a fuckload of cash. I would rather drink fucking bleach than spend another 3 years of my life doing this shit for a fellowship.

Lol fuck same dream bro

I'm this guy. I'm trying to save up for school.

Public relations for an educational institution

I like it just fine. It's not very hard and I get to be creative most days

Most of my time is spent at a desk so I look forward to the gym each day

I've never worked in my life, am on welfare.

I used to spend my days playing vidya all day.

Then I realized I am in prime position to get fit as fuck. I never miss a meal, I never miss a workout, and I can rest for as long as I need to.

Welfare rocks! The downside is no girl wants to date a jobless loser, but hey, they will still fuck me. :^)

Software developer.
Job keeps me mentally in shape, physically not so much.
Of course I love my job, also people tend to talk to you differently when they found out you do cool stuff.

Dockworker
not really it's fairly active but sitting on a forklift you run into a lot of the same postural issues you see in desk jobs.
"it's a living," as the cartoon bird says. And with no degree it beats needing 3 part time minimum wage jobs to make the same amount.

I work a state job making decent bucks and hopefully a pension one day.

I do a makeshift standing desk and do heel raisers and clench my butt. I work 8-4 with an hour lunch and two 15-min breaks. I work out MWFSun.

I love my job besides dealing with people sometimes (I'm a tax collector and I levy people's bank accounts).

Former air force officer.

Now quant dev at a major IB

I workout, do a fuck ton of developing, and get like no dowm time m-f

Living for them weekends

>Linux devops
>no I started lifting to have more energy for my job
>yes

Military
Higher ups FORCE us to do PT
Yes

Who here drinks because they hate there job?

Are you 70% disabled? Dem military bemnies lol

I am 25, I worked for a few years, then I collected unemployment, and now I live on a very small cheap plot of land

I sometimes do odd jobs online or for neighbors for a little extra money

Wagecuckery is a massive, massive scam and I wish I had more gov't gibs

People are anti welfare, but they don't realize that the US spends 700B alone on the military lololol

The top 100 companies in the US alone pay almost 600b in taxes per year

UBI WHEN???

>although I doubt it
>how much u make
>how many girls have u slept with
>ur age

I support UBI, with the provision that you sterilize yourself in order to go on it

Everyone does that

>sterilization
Or we could just deport all the non-whites and never have to worry about large-scale welfare dependence again.

Joke's on you, I will happily take a free vasectomy! 99.99999% are disgusting fembeasts

And then remaining women would happily be childfree and rich and retired with me lol

I'd be so ashamed if I was on welfare. I don't know how you guys manage to see yourselves as functioning individuals.
Welfare is basically allowance for retards.

I am the third generation son of Italian and German immigrants who arrived here just before WWI

am I an "ethnic white"?

>job
Currently working towards a CS degree, during summers I work at Lowes

>Kill gains
I imagine i'll have to really try when I get a desk job, but at the moment the walking around and lifting lumber for eight hours a day helps a little

>enjoy it?
I've enjoyed everything i've done in school, so I hope it stays the same. The lowes job however I dread every day because I start at 4 in the morning

>what do you do for a living?
I'm an attorney for a mid-size law firm, I make $135k a year and typically work about 50+ hours a week.

>does your job kill your gains?
It has the potential to, however, I always try to make it to the gym at least 4 times a week. Most weeks I hit 5. There are times where I'll be drained and leaving the office a bit late (like 7:30 or so), but usually, some preworkout does the trick. With this being said, my gains/strength fluctuate during busy seasons/if a case is getting close to trial.

>do you even like your job?
Yes and no. The money is great, but I'm not driven by money, so this is nothing more than a stepping stone to something bigger and better.

Welfare is literally the best thing in my life, when i was working a desk job I was literally fired for making everyone look stupid and lazy

Also sitting is the new smoking, and wagecucks think sitting is a fucking religion

i agree with this sentiment

Not as much base @95k but i get va disability pay. Point of ib is big bonus

29 and don't worry bout my game

I did. trying to quit cuz alcohol kills gains more than any wageslavery

>construction
Not very specific, what do you actually do? No lunch or break is retarded.

Framer
Great shoulder/forearm gains, awful joint pains. Still hit the gym five days a week.
Yes, I enjoy carpentry, and having done everything residential besides cabinets, framing is by far the most satisfying.

thinking of dropping out of college. I've been there for 3 years and I'm still a fucking sophomore. I just don't know what I want to do with my life and to make things worse, I'm 25. I've worked a bunch of shitty jobs and saved up for college, but now I feel like it was all just a waste of money. I feel like I am too old and I'm just not liking any of the majors I've picked. I don't want to go back to working in retail, but since I don't have a degree I guess I have no choice, huh?

Alcohol is liquid sugar that also will shred your liver and your wallet.

Quit that addiction ASAP bro :) even if your whole life falls apart financially, at least you will have your health.

I get to wake up every single day, whenever I want, to go about my day doing whatever I want.

Over the past decade of NEETdom I have consumed A LOT of content. In a year I consume more content than many will consume in an entire lifetime.

Going from how I am now, living a life of true freedom, to being a slave for some 8-12 hours per day, I don't think I could do it. I'd rather be dead to be honest.

This
Former alcoholic here, I'd buy $10-20 worth of alcohol a day so literally $3500-7000$ pissed down the toilet

Investment banker
450k + 6 figure bonus and full benefits

Hope you've made it through alright, man :)

Life is good with no addictions. But if you have to have a few, there are many cheaper and healthier addictions than alcohol.

you sound like you've never done an honest days work with your hands

dishwasher

let's see that R O L E X

not him but I'm also on welfare and used to work home remodeling, was fun but welfare is more fun

Keep payin those taxes for me guys!!

I'm the CFO of a tech startup. Didn't make much at first but now I net over 200k

I'm a Butcher at a Turkey Farm. There's a little heavy lifting here and there but it's mostly standing and doing repetitive motions with a knife in hand.

I've been doing it on and off for almost 4 years now between going to college to become a LEO. Starting a new job as a CO next year with a $20,000 pay bump.

I don't hate it but it's doing some damage to my lower back, neck, hands and shoulder. I get a 25% discount on turkey too!

Turkey is fucking awesome dude. 93% lean, tasty, cheap, lowish in cholesterol.

Literally God's gift of protein.

Intel job in the airforce. I sit in a dark room all day on a computer so i workout a little in the morning and then a good workout after im done with my work.
I love it because i have access to all sorts of shit. And thats all i can say about that

credit analyst
no
no

I'm asking because 23yearold khv who faps everyday and would like to die very much

I know man. Thanks. I quit once before for almost a year, but The Depression came and I started again.
Recently made a fool of myself on a tinder date by being too drunk, so I've found some new motivation to stay sober and get re-addicted to the gym and clean eating as you said in your other post.

Have fun killing innocent civilians all over the world, wagecuck bitch.

I'm a machinist, so I get pretty dank forearm gains. Vises ain't gonna tighten them selves.

Also, were you a pilot, intelligence or anything cool? I wonder if I enlist after college or do rotc will it change my life for the better

Enlisting was what got me out of hard times. I have steady income now and no expenses. Also it got me in shape and finally laid

>I roll rugs in a godforsaken factory
>surprisingly no
>no, but it pays well for now

I need to get an education. This isn't what I dreamed of as a child

mohammed?

Learn a trade

I work at a pizza place. I make-a-da pizza. Yes and ehhh.

When did u lose virginity? I'm kinda afraid of being rejected for my mental health as well

After i enlisted and got to tech school. I was 23 at the time. So about 7 months after getting out of basic training

>lucky
Man I've never done anything bad in my life. I've never hurt anyone. Yet bad things keep happening to me. I can't function. I hate this site and I hate my life. Nothing will ever change for me

Enlist in a comfy air force intel job ans get Veeky Forums like i did. Be careful with mimitary chicks though. Can easily fuck your life up. I felt the same as you til i joined now im happy and i actually have friends to hang out and drink with on the weekends. Honestly life went from near suicidal to great

I do pipe video and inspection and lining, just started tho, it's not that bad.

You do framing as in building houses and making forms for cement? Or cabinets, etc?

I frame single family homes, no formwork, no cabinets. 25/hr, 15 min coffee break, 45 min lunch. Plan on running my own crew in a year or two (saving up for a lull) well over six figures in my area though of a lot more paperwork. Video and inspection sounds pretty chill, whereabouts are you you're looking at 52/hr?

I always ask the rich fags to show me some expensive shit and they never do. I guess everyone is larping.

country? I BETTER NOT BE SUPPORTING YOU, MOTHERFUCKER

Rich people are usually rich because they don't blow all their money on stupid shit. People with lots of "expensive shit" typically lose it all within a few years because they're retards that bought homes and cars they can't afford, and the second their income slowed at all they defaulted on all their loan payments.

That's what's up, someone taught you? I been wanting to get into framing, have a small project I wanna do myself, but haven't met anyone to learn from. Bs aside some days are kick back as fuck, driving around dropping cameras in and out, and others it can be exhausting. You union btw? And I work in Cali, you tend to run into prevailing wage jobs thru the union.

Nah i eas a pilot washout that ended up doing acquisition as a dev engineer. More program management than hands on tech, hence me leaving since i had a bs in comp engr

literally me, but better paid

I got 2 months to go before cashing out

>Software Engineer

yes this kills the gains. I love my job except when doing backend work with a language used in the fucking 60s.

I'm in college but i want to become and actor
did some roles in like student films and building my portfolio
> headshots are expensive

I'm doing landscaping too. While I do irrigation, more of my job is building retaining walls and moving boulders.

I just graduated in August in Engineering, and am just doing this while I'm looking for an engineering job. Haven't been going to the gym lately because I've been studying for the FE exam. I'm taking it this Saturday

>intel in airforce
>not a sensors operator

Sleep tech. Staying fit isn’t easy, what so ever

i´m a Physician at a private hospital

Doesn´t kill any gains, i don´t skip meals nor workouts

i like my job, constantly learning and seeing cool stuff, pay isn´t bad either,

Joke's on you, by volume most welfare recipients are US born whites. White trash and neetbux degeneracy are the bulk of safety net funds.

I wish.
Every time we tried to leave whites would find a way to keep us here.
They need their slave class who'll never live long enough to collect anything or receive any useful government benefits and work essentially for free.

Just wish a real back to africa movement can start up so we can get off of this sinking shithole of a country.

Graduating with an Earth Science degree that's more of a geography degree in Dec. Most od my marketable skills are in GIS and my self led research. Got published in an undergrad journal (I know) for a paper on modelling heavy metal distribution in mine soils. For the life of me can't find a job for more than 12-14/hr in my field that I'm qualified for and by backup plan of going to OCS for the airforce (as well as my gains) were ruined by me tearing my labrum in one shoulder and rotator cuff in my other. Had to quit my dishwashing job because it shredded both of my shoulders. What do?

I have actual italian grandparents but i just think of myself as a white amerifat :DDD wasps dont have any more of a claim than i do

How much you make?

Regulatory compliance for a Fortune 500 financial institution.

I work 60-70 hours a week sitting in a chair, so it's a total gains goblin compared to when I was at a startup. I still try to make time in my home gym, but nothing like when I had time to hit the gym before.

I like that I get to see interesting shit all the time, though I'm not a fan of corporate politics.

Whats worse, being in sales or in HR?

I've been offered some small entry lvl jobs in both those fields and I thought about going for it.

>Prepper at Panera Bread
>Yes
>meh

Fuck it. I'll try to speak to someone from the rotc office tomorrow. Wish me luck, quant bro. I'm doing engineering now. Not doing too great. Severe depression will do that to you

Why the fuck don't you get a break nigga

Small business owner. I’ve worked about 80 hours a week for the last five years. Just sold my equity and I’m now unemployed in DC while my girlfriend goes to law school. Lots of time for the gym now but I’m slowly losing it sitting at home all day.

Construction, it's pretty hard to lift after working all day. Currently only managing two sessions a week.

Underwriting assistant at an insurance company:
>Wait for work to be emailed to the company
>The emails are changed into documents automatically and put into our work flow (what I see)
>Figure out what they're trying to do and move it to the proper workflow
>Job takes a maximum of about half an hour per hour, so I check the inbox at the top of every hour and then use the rest of the time to get water/coffee, take a piss, read, browse the Chans, etc.
>This was apparently way more frequent than the last guy who did it like once after lunch, so my manger talks to me maybe once every two weeks or whenever the system breaks down (out of my control):
>"Hey user, Meredith hasn't gotten any new work since lunch are we getting new submissions?"
>"Let me check"
>*Click refresh*
>"Looks like we haven't got anything since 1, I guess the email receiver is acting up again"
>"Okay thanks"
>Have my own cube
>Nothing is blocked on my computer
>AC is set to 68
>Allowed to use headphones because I'm not in a communicative role or responsible for any of the actual work
>Cube is against the wall so nobody ever walks by
>Work next to a boomer that dyes his hair to a salt & pepper and listens to NPR
>Wear dress shirt, slacks & leather walking shoes to work (business casual dress code)
>Have had sex with a couple of the women in the office (One dressed slutty & got wasted at our Christmas party and came on to me, the other I tried to date but found out she was a single mother to a mulatto kid). Both left the company last year.
>Make $41k/year + health insurance
Pretty good existence, I don't need much more than this desu

I workout when I get home in my garage gym

Is it state farm?
Also what did you study to get that job?

Cuz I'd rather leave 30 mins earlier.... And honestly the work is consistent. I'm losing weight atleast.

engineer
like the work, not the company culture
yes, kills the gains. i gained a ton of weight in my first year and am currently working it off.

I work 911 dispatch.

Kinda hate it, but the pay/benefits are ace, there is plenty of OT to make more money, and their is downtime in between activity where you can read so I get to read a lot of books.

Working on a PhD right now.
No. Got plenty of free time for gym.
I'd feel like a failure otherwise.

Accounting Major, currently in my 4th year.
Part time I work IT at my school.

Taking my last 3 Accounting classes required this semester and my motivation is just at an all time low. I'm not even passionate about accounting, I swapped majors and just wanted a degree to get a job.

Same here bro. I feel like I only went into accounting because of the money and job security, but I fucking hate it so much.

I was also offered a sales job by Honda, but I'm too aspie for that shit.