HERE WE GO BOIS. PUUUSSSHHH

HERE WE GO BOIS. PUUUSSSHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7cg9hr/someone_was_asking_for_a_screenshot_of_this_i/
mobius.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is it pumping ?

Is it the official coin of gay homos?

Have you not seen their slip up from last night? The website was down for a while after.

It means they are partnered with LINK

Nothings wrong with being gay, faggot

CAN SHE LIFT IT?

I am not following news from LINK
I just invested in it tho and wondering why we are pumping

Could something have been announced in Slack? whats habbening bro?

Some swift-chainlink shit got leaked

Partnership with wells fargo announced. They will be implementing a chainlink system into every ATM to confirm deposits and withdrawals.

Post a link faggot is this true is it happaning!?!?!

Yeah Veeky Forums was all over it last night. Now reddit are too. GO check out the sub reddit

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7cg9hr/someone_was_asking_for_a_screenshot_of_this_i/

*brap*

WHAT THE FUCK. The absolute state of reddit. We were talking about that hours ago and they're only drooling about it now?

No they were talking about it 4 hours ago. Some people have lives outside of crypto and are holding LINK long term so arent in a particular rush for anything. Like myself

Just got $100 more eth in coin base and now won't send to etherdelta. I have $900 in btc locked up on its way to eth from two days ago I only have 2800 LINK will I make it?

TBj its falling back down. SWIFT wont be announcing till Q2. ANd people will hold for a while, but asking for 6 months hold is a mosntrous oppurtunity cost (see BCH, confido,etc.)

Just DCA your way in.

This is my chain link there are others like it but this one is mine

There is no link to follow anymore, they slipped up land evidence of testing transactions between Swift was leaked. Took it down soon after it was found.

Why do you guys care so much about this JSON parser?

AAAAAND DOWN WE GO

we will return: harder, better, faster, stronger

what is the most you think it'll be worth and when? deadass serious, no shills

0.01$ by christmas screencap this

any reasonable and logical reason why

>automated bond payments

wow, ive been getting these since 2003

it might get another pump up to .25, thats its max value

long term probably below .1, like .05.

there are too many other oracles. there are like 6 oracle ICOs this month all raising as much or money money than link and offering the same product.

for example mobius.network/

its just a json parser so its too easy to recreate and copy

LMAO

Any time I see these pathetic threads I know these deluded faggots saw their shitcoin go up more that 5%

Let me guess...6%?

Fucking idiots.

>being too autistic to filter

>said "the most"
>says 0.01
>currently at 0.16