I am thinking of starting steroids so I don't have to work hard in the gym. Would it work? I am 18 yrs, 185 lbs and 6'0

I am thinking of starting steroids so I don't have to work hard in the gym. Would it work? I am 18 yrs, 185 lbs and 6'0

Plwase help

BY ALL MEANS.

bench harder benny

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

>bench harder benny
bench harder benny

bench harder benny

BENCH HARDER BENNY

bench harder benny,

and go all the way down, none of that half repping shit.
P.S. steroids will make you grow much stronger much faster, but you still need to workout. Steroids will speed up your progression quite a bit: make sure your NUTRITION and TRAINING are good too, else you are wasting the amount of gains you can make while roiding.

Make sure you eat atleast 1000 calories over your maintainence, hit atleast 150 to 200 grams protein everyday.

Make sure you train properly, even tho roids will multiply your progress x100 fold, anything times 0 is 0, so you need to actually lift weights in the gym. What program you follow is up to you, general advice: lift heavy, lift for a pump.

You can get more advice by actually listening to roider advice on youtube (think iffb pros)
If you want to get lean (six pack, veiny biceps), and not just be strong fat, you really need to pay attention to diet. Your mileage may vary, depends on your metabolism and your eating habits.

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

Why aren't you asking in /fraud/ you queer?

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

you can not curse me gypsy!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENBch HarBER BebbY AUUUGHHhhhhh ooooooooooo
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!!!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENNY HARDER BENCH!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

I've probably missed a meme here, though it seems unfunny and retarded as fuck, so I'll just give some basic advice -

Yes, it will work, but you still need to work hard. The good news is steroids will make you WANT to work hard. It's fucking magic how well they work and how much energy you have.

Before you do though, read, read, read, read, read, read, and read some more. You need to really know what you're doing before you start. I mean, the dangers are over-hyped, but anytime you do hear of someone fucking up on gear, it's always some idiot who didn't know what they were doing.

The only major reason you shouldn't is because you're only 18 and might not have finished growing yet. That said, you are 6ft already. Might have another couple inches in you yet though as most people don't stop growing until their early or occasionally mid 20s.