Cutting at 900 calories a day

>cutting at 900 calories a day
>accidentally eat 1000 calories
>make myself vomit
anyone else here /gonnamakeit/?

Other urls found in this thread:

denovonutrition.com/nutrition-101-art-balancing-energy-intake-body-composition-performance/
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/another-look-at-metabolic-damage.html/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re destroying your body eating that little, but whatever it takes to lose that extra weight right? It’s not like a PROPER diet and regular exercise will work any better, r-right?

>you're destroying your body by eating that little
Source

>You’re destroying your body eating that little
momscience

t. Obese fuckers

>there's nothing wrong with eating only 900 calories a day
>>you fucking hambeast
Are you retart or joke

>asked to give a source
>insult instead
got em

Only an ultrafat dyel would suggest eating 900cals,

Not for long

Okay you won’t destroy your body, but how do you give your body proper nutrition when you eat so little? What does eating that little really do for you besides losing weight? It’s probably very hard to gain any muscle with so little calories. Do people torture themselves this much by barely eating just to lose weight a little faster?

I don't think so providing there is positive nitrogen balance. Adipose tissues exists for a reason. It's there for when you cannot get enough energy from diet alone.

OP,

Be careful. That's how you will end up with bulimia. Also, bulimia is terrible for the esophagus, teeth, and virtually every internal organ. Throwing up like that can mess up your electrolytes and give you a heart attack. You were better off exercising the calories off, or simply eating 100 less calories the next day.

Yes sometimes the ultrafats escape their containment thread. Their only goal is to lose weight before they get fed up and kill themselves. They can’t think past losing weight

>goal is to lose weight
>aim to accomplish that by eating less
>"Yeah but what does that really do for you besides losing weight"
End your life dumbass

>What does eating that little really do for you besides losing weight?
nothing. the whole point of a deficit is to lose weight. the point of eating that few calories is to lose it faster
>It’s probably very hard to gain any muscle with so little calories
yes. it's also hard to gain muscle on a traditional -500 deficit. why bother cutting for longer
>Do people torture themselves this much by barely eating just to lose weight a little faster
yes. worth it. I would sooner crash cut, lose strength, then start a bulk and regain it extremely fast than to cut slowly at -500 and maintain my strength. time is money

Less steep of a cut is better. You won't end up with loose skin, and your body still needs nutrition whilst losing weight.

Most people are deficient in certain nutrients anyways. On top of that you're engaging in physical exertion. The is zero chance that you're not deficient in even more nutrients in that situation. Just eat more and work it off, retard

>most people eat like shit, therefore your diet which you haven't posted is definitely unhealthy
t. moron

Are you anorexic/bulimic?

It's okay if you are. I am. I nearly died this past year b/c of it. I was doing 900 or less calories a day at 6'2".

It's a difficult siren call to ignore. I'll talk to you about it if you want to.

Don't barf. Haven't you ever been drinking before? Barfing is losing, it's always losing.

OP you're going to make it with that dedication I believe in you.

I've been going to /fat/ for months, and it's getting hard to deal with all the fad diets and people posting about failure.

Maybe I'll just drop it. I know how to lose weight now, I know I'm going to make it and I'm enjoying exercising.

how did you almost die? what did you eat?

>132 kg down to 123 kg

LETS FUCKING GO GUYS

Electrolyte imbalance combined with excessive cardio. Was developing an irregular heart rhythm.

I didn't eat much. Maybe a tin of sardines or a protein shake.

If I binged and purged I'd likely vomit blood too.

Both severe caloric restriction and purging have these really powerful allure to them. Made me feel powerful but paradoxically I felt weak physically and mentally but I 'deserved' that. I wanted to let it kill me. I wanted to reflect how empty I felt.

900 kcal
40g fat
135g protein

Nothing wrong with that

>0g fiber
Enjoy your hemorrhoids

oh god that sounds awful. I'm glad things are getting better for you

I've been cutting and eating around 1500 calories a day for a week now but should be around 2000 for my height and weight. But I feel like I'd be perfectly satisifed on 2000 calories and won't lose weight.
Anyone else know how this feels?

Not him but I take metamucil at night. Get the best shits from it, in and out of the toilet within a few minutes.

what are good fiber sources

I hate this so much, if I'm not miserable I'm not losing it

Broccoli, carrots, brown rice etc

I just don't wanna stall or fuck up by eating too little somehow.

>falling for the bulk&cut meme

>brown rice
lmao enjoy your

Enjoy my brown rice?

Fibrous vegetables

Waterfasted for about a month now. meditating everyday, i get blackouts daily. but im almost thin, were all gonna make it

everyone who says this is a DYEL with absolute dogshit body composition and piss weak lifts

you have to be unbelievably fucking stupid to think that being in an energy deficit to lose fat and being in a slight energy surplus to gain muscle is a meme

>just to lose weight a little faster
You're asking a board that believes the miniscule test from not fapping will somehow get you sick gains 100x faster than people that fap

If you wanna lose muscle mass along with fat then eating little works, you'll end up looking saggy at the end though.

thats only true for if youre obese.
the body is made to eat little to nothing for al ong time and then eat alot. just look at our ancestors. we did that all the time, at autumn we ate bulk. in winter we almost starved to death, then at spring we ate again

Now thats determinism my boi. Touché

When will fatlets learn that such extreme caloric restriction reduces testosterone and causes muscle loss? You’re just gonna look skinny fat once you lose the weight. Since you’re a fat dyel you could’ve ate slightly below maintainence and gained muscle. I’ve never ate less than 3000 calories per day and I’m 10% body fat.

i dont even care about being muscled. girls dont even like muscle anymore. they like skinny twinks. but fit fags dont know because they dont have a social life

In order to get under 200lb from 202-206lb which I stalled at for 6 weeks I started aiming for 1200kcals a day. I got down to 196lb over next 4 weeks drinking coffee in the morning, maybe and apple or 2-3 scrambled eggs/tuna wrap on days I felt like I was going to die, starving myself to late lunch where I ate 1 pack of 300kcal noodles and then in the evening I had a large chicken breast and vegetables in sriracha . When i got to 192lb I started the gym, and now 6 months later I was 194lb on Monday and 197lb today. But I've packed on best part of 12lb of muscle.

Good thing it's 2017 now where all the info about effective fat loss tips and everything you wanna know is just before your finger tips, and no weird starvation seasons. lol Not trying to make fun of what you've said, sure eating ridiculously less for morbidly obese people who is immobile to do exercises is a one way to lose weight, because their focus is to not die from obesity. But for people who can move around, eating less to the point that you starve is unnecessary. There is such thing as metabolism, and that can be boosted with cardio and weights.

don't know why but this made me laugh

>crash diet to lose the weight in 1/5th the time of regular dieting
>start a bulk and build muscle
>meanwhile -500 cutting cucks are still trying to lose weight

The problem with extreme deficit diets is not losing weight, it's the packing on of weight after you're finished with the diet.
Yes you might see results; but they won't stay round for long. Stick to a lower deficit and exercise more, you fat cunt.

you can easily do 1.5% bodyweight a week loss rate without losing your precious muscle (which these fat cunts don't have anyway) as long as your protein is high enough and you're like 20% bf +, t. eric helms, lyle mcdonald, etc.

the 500 calorie deficit meme needs to stop, unless you are already very lean and about to step on a stage or just a girl/manlet (same thing desu) you probably don't need to cut that slowly, and beyond that setting a deficit at an arbitrary number and not basing it off bodyweight and leanness level makes absolutely no fucking sense

no reason for a 300lb 50% bf fatfuck and a 155lb 20% bf skinnyfat to cut at the same rate, it's completely nonsensical

denovonutrition.com/nutrition-101-art-balancing-energy-intake-body-composition-performance/

packing on of weight after you're finished with the die?
>lose weight
>calculate new TDEE
>eat at maintenance
wow so hard

I was bulemic for a year. Binging is bad either way but I feel really stupid that I didn't just spit instead of swallow. Burning your throat is no joke. Now I largely eat a plant centered diet since I am scared I did permanent damage.

if you calculate your new TDEE at your lower weight and then eat according to that, you'll probably gain some weight back

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/another-look-at-metabolic-damage.html/

someone who has been 200lbs for a while vs. someone who dieted down to 200lbs over a few months will not actually have the same energy expenditure

>it's the packing on of weight after you're finished with the diet.
..if you start again with your shitty eating habits that made you fat in the first place

What about proper intermittent fasting + exercise?
Seems healthy enough.

Dude wtf eat 2k cals and exercise stop being a pleb

>being efficient is being a pleb

you are fucking up your test levels and your libido

you are losing muscle and fat at the same time bruh

Thank you. Eating disorders affect men too and no matter what sex you are the scary thing is one is always reminded about slipping backwards.

It is stupid but the endorphins and the experience of sweating and mucus in your nose and the pain could be fun. Sadly. Right?

>tfw cutting at 0 calories
>tfw already feel the HGH, Adrenaline, Test, etc rising
>tfw barely need sleep
>tfw energy levels through the roof
>tfw waking up with almost painfully hard erections

Fasting life y'all

ITT:
>fatties who think they can sustain retardedly low caloric diets and never heard of starvation mode, who are currently impressed with their rapid losses and are unaware that their metabolism is going to come to a screeching halt and they will enjoy a long brutal plateau -- meanwhile they could be steadily and sustainably losing a lot more weight over the entire period.
>calling themselves efficient

also ITT:
>fitfags trying to reason with delusional fatties who spent their whole life taking the quick way, trying to explain to them the long haul is the only way and that their heroic sprint can't last long enough to matter

just let them figure it out on their own, faint a few times, spend a few weeks starving and having zero progress, etc. they'll come around, this thread is pointless

Great job, keep it up

Congrats bud, keep it up

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO user
NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN

I've already 'made it' by losing 45 pounds in the last few months. I'm back down to the weight I was at my sophomore year of high school. Problem is the fat has distributed itself in a weird way around my midsection so I'm gonna have to lose another 20 pounds and go back to skeleton mode to shave this fucking gut.

>You’re destroying your body
Isn't that the point?