So i started gym two months algo and i looked like this:

So i started gym two months algo and i looked like this:
I Was 84 kg at 1.80

Today i'm 75 kg and i have felt a Lot of improvement in strenght, i run 4 km 3/5 weekdays and bike 2/5, plus i go hiking on sundays, Andy advice?

Halp Veeky Forums

Holy shit man. Looking THICC and juicy, yet ripped. I rarely get full on solid erections while looking at pictures of men but I am diamonds right now. No way can you be natty because if that towel wasn’t behind you I would think you were standing on the Mr. Olympia stage. And naked too, you big buff and beautiful Cock tease.

Lol

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Um those pics were meant for me, but i just Discovered Veeky Forums, thanks a lot

lift

>DAT ASS
>A
>T
>A
>S
>S
Seriously though you are losing weight far too fast for where youre at. You are either not drinking enough or not eating enough with that amount of cardio. Im going to assume you arent lifting since you didnt specify it, you REALLY need to on cuts to preserve your existent muscle, losing too much muscle in your fat/muscle ratio is why you basically look the same despite the weight change. 1lb a week is your general goal when you are already a health weight, you might also consider going to a doctor to be certain there is nothing else causing you to lose weight at that rate.

I'm On a "diet" just left sugar (Coke, candy) and got low on bread and tortilla, and eat aroumd 6 times a day, also Ive always Been above m y height (1.80 83 kg, 1.75 78 kg etc, so idk, maybe cutting my old lifestyle Was good(?

Legit don't know if Troll, but if so, cmon, i just want tips and opinions

a copypasta is born

not sure if this is bait but you wanna get biceps like this bad boy not sure who this sexy bad boy is but he could teach u thing or too following his IG could help

You took the pictures for yourself but you posted them for us. You’re peacocking and you know it. Ugh. I just want to rub baby oil all over your body and then throw you in the trash.

I’m Andy and my advice is that you start lifting weights.

Look, i feel like i've not changed a bit, i just wanted todo know if i'm doing it right or if i need to change something, if i could érase the post i would, i can't Tho, so if you can help me instead of kimda scold me for this unknown-to-me rules, i'd be great, as a guy whos Been overweight all his life, it'd be helpful.

Read the sticky.

i think hip extensions and hip thrusts are right for you.

L O N D O N

Looks underwhelming for some who is on dat dere bicycle rides

Looking good! do some situps as well to get rid of your belly fat and youll have abs

yeah lift weights then you be able to crash through that wall....eat at a deficit but lift heavy, no point bulking right now just eat 500 under your tdee and do your weights and running with some high interval sprints..once you get stronger and lose the body fat, lean bulk and lift heavy

You remind me of this retard that some user posted here that got 10 gorillion upboats reddit. This is what happens if you lose weight and don't lift.

Pretty good tits man