Rich whale here. Feeling generous. Found an extra 10k lying around

TSIA
I cant be bothered to transfer it out (all my holdings are in btc rn) so i thought whoever is NEET enough to grab this first should have it. Have a good day Veeky Forums

049bb603adbd99a8a00aeef83d2ceacc3f2958cd927f7295188ae43cbeb09df9

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xb7605ddc0327406a7ac225b9de87865e22ac5927
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck is this

Free 10k
Have fun

this cant be real wtf that much mne??

>what are IDs

Received ;)

Just send some eth to it before you can withdraw
yes, money is that easy folks

what does pajeet mean by this?

It's a pretty much worthless Minereum Genesis Address. You can't claim those Minereum, they are locked in and get mined over time.

jesus fucking christ
a few idiots actually sending eth to the adress

lol you people are fucking retarded

These are the same type of people that fomo into bitcoincrash

haha this is amazing. you fucking imbeciles stop sending ether to this address, you can't claim it.

how did you get this? OP didn't post an ethereum address

We really need some fucking mods to range ban every single of these subhuman third worlder beg fags

holy shit just drop out of crypto and stop.

this is the address of the private key: etherscan.io/address/0xb7605ddc0327406a7ac225b9de87865e22ac5927

people are to fucking retarded

myetherwallet, paste private key, click etherscan.io and look at the idiots sending eth to adress in an attempt to send the tokens

ah right I mistook the private key for an address. not used to seeing non-address strings

LMAO

fucking why

What's the angle here? Anons think they're requesting from that address when they're really sending to it?

I'm 0x5fcee- OP got me for $7 before I gave up lol .. I threw $7 at a potential $11,000 return .. I don't consider that the same as the retards losing thousands fomoing BCH

user - fucked up though. - Since it's a written consent form to have token for free, it's actual theft.
And since the solidity og whatever written code transfers funds to another adress, it should be noted that you could press charges.
Fucking pajeet prob got a bitfinex account or something. Follow the trail and report,

It's even worse because with BCH they at least had a chance of making money

You're just a gullible retard

lol its SEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS

see

I would love to see a Pajeet scammer get taken to task over $7. Can you imagine the memes?

nice try pajeet

I see that now, when I initially saw this post though there weren't and replies

lol not worth the hassle unless you're from Venezuela

**any replies