That guy whos been going to the gym for a year and only benches 1pl8

>That guy whos been going to the gym for a year and only benches 1pl8

What does 1pl8?

t. guy whos been going to the gym for 2 months

I've seen people almost every day at the gym who still look like the same after 1 whole year with the same stats. they are wasting money for the gym

1 pl8 is a 20kg plate.

1 pl8 means 1 plate on both sides of the barbell. you're welcome

20 kg (or 45 lbs) on each side of the Olympic bar (which is 20 kg).
So 1pl8 is 20+(20x2) = 60 kg

Thanks.

i've been going for 2.5 years. here are my most recent numbers

>125 kg x 3 deadlift
>107.5 kg x 5 squat
>57.5 kg x 5 bench
>40 kg x 7 press

This is almost me. My form is consistent, at least 7 hours sleep each night andve gained 6 pounds in the last couple of months yet my bench is still a shity 1 plate, how the fuck people are putting on 5kg each weak is beyond me

Been lifting for a month. I'm at:
(All 5x5)
Bench - 72kgs
Squat - 100kgs
Deadlift - 110kgs
Ohp - 45 kgs

im p proud desu

It's literally genetics. Being fat also helps, because you'll pack on muscle even if you are at a pretty big caloric deficit if your body fat percentage is high.

>he counts the bar

genetics lad

i deadlifted 500 long before i benched 225

Thats pretty good.

the bar is counted in the olympics

shoo shoo gains goblin

rip

how

That was me for the longest time. I switched to dumbbells and starting progressing and putting on size again. I think my skeletal structure is messed up which prevented me from benching efficiently using a barbell.

U grill?
If yes then L O N D O N

If no then unironically GOMAD

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I bench 1pl8 for 15 reps. Does that count?

desu if you are a normal guy you should easily bench something around your body weight

1pl8 means you cant carry your gf

I Think maybe less than 5% of Men are this weak.

idk. started off fat so i ran a deficit. now i'm less fat but still got a big lower belly so i don't want to eat more. thinking about killing myself at this stage tbfh

sounds good desu

Op, what is otherwise? Anymore than 1 pl8 will have me looking like a trex arm refrigerator

just cut until you're 10% so you can actually eat enough to get stronger

you're just spinning your wheels by staying fat (and therefore not being in a position to eat a caloric surplus because already fat)

Lurk
More
Faggot

Post tits.

>been lifting for 3 years
>only squat 165x5
>only bench 125x5
>only OHP 85x5
I'd probably be a whole lot stronger I've wasn't so flaky
Fuck me

To his credit, I lurked here for about a year without knowing what pl8 means, until I asked on qtddtot

Fuck you! I dislocated my shoulder and it's a bitch to heal.

At least they aren't turning into fat fucks.

>same stats

damn dude creep much

>tfw I'm that guy
Fuck off roidcels, I just go to the gym to waste time. I don't even take protein

Even so, my friends and family regularly compliment me, telling me how much better I look

t. 100kg fat fuck

Jokes on you, I don't look the same. I gained 50 pounds in a year ;)
(Wish I was joking)

Not quite that fat...
I'm 5'10 and 182lbs. Haven't lost any weight since I started but I think I'm gaining muscle/losing fat... hopefully

Mfw huge change in the past year since I started and I see the triggered looks of other regulars that look almost same since then. They probably cope by thinking i roid kek

2 months I've been going.
100kg x1,
90kgx5 deadlift.
50kgx5 squat
55kgx5 bench
30kgx5 ohp

Anyone ever do Smolov Jr. for bench plateaus?
Just finished a quick run of it and finally broke 3pl8.

>30kg ohp
ive got bad news for you, little man

>2 year of lifting
>still 1pl8

every time then i wan't to lift more i need to do roll of shame
no friends to spot me, strangers are not the option

>30kg ohp
>ive got bad news for you, little man
SL5x5 was a mistake... Reddit PPL now, hitting upper body a tonne more. Everything else is reasonable, non?

I fell for the weighted dips meme about 2 years ago and now I can't do anything chest related without it feeling like my chest is about to tear apart.

Don't ever fall for the weighted dips meme, if your chest starts to pop, stop immediately or your sternum may tear in the future.

after 2.75 months recomping, my 5RMs are:

OHP: 40kg
Bench: 61kg
Squat: 74kg
Deadlift: 90kg

I had to do some remedial work on my hamstrings, so deadlift progression slowed and I'm having trouble with squat form (shoulder positioning in particular) so similarly slow progression for squat.

Stats are 5'10", 75kg. Will start lean bulking when my lifts stall. Want to hit 80-85kg

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N