It's literally impossible to make it without roids if you are skinnyfat

It's literally impossible to make it without roids if you are skinnyfat

Prove me wrong

Before

After.

I'm not saying I'm a big guy compared to Veeky Forums standards but this is what you can do in 1 year
as skinny fat.

what was your diet/routine?

Ivysaur's 4-4-8
IIFYM, 150g+ protein a day. Did bulk>cut>bulk following the calorie formula in the sticky

Recently I'm doing a 4 day split.

nice progress man

>bulk>cut>bulk
what bf% were you after first bulk user?

Ive been doing SS on a cut for a month and seen weight loss but no real gains, I do feel there isn't enough volume to it.

btfo

You are a retard for doing ss

Thanks.
Probably about 16% after first bulk, then went down to 12-13%

I tried SL for a month but had way more progress both in strength and size for my upper body on 4-4-8 as you bench and ohp 3 times a week. As a beginner that seemed to be no problem, as long as you do your rows.

If you care more about aesthetics I suggest you try another program. You won't increase as fast on squats as you do with SS but you'll still progress well.

It's the idea that strength training accelerates fat loss more than a hypertrophy.

I'm at abt 16-8%bf so I'm probably not gonna be able to put on lean muscle.

What program do you suggest I run to tone up user?

ugh that's probably how I'm gonna look after this cut
I really need to hit the fucking weights

Thanks for the advice, I'll start ivysaur next week.

Here's me abt 10 mins ago, cutting will put me skelly but better than losing any gains

Kek the girl in the top row pic next to the redhead goes to my gym

What are your stats? Weight, height as well as lift stats

6'3/190cm
210lbs/95kg
OHP 70KG
Bench 110KG
Squat 140KG
DL 190KG

All 1rms

Damn, good job man. Impressive stats for 1 year. Keep it up and you'll be a monster in like 2 years time.

Thanks user

Pic related goal body

Can i just confirm as a novice that lift stats on Veeky Forums take into account the 20kg bar aswell?

Yup, claiming the bar doesn't count is a meme. Be aware tho some commercial gyms may have lighter barbells, mine has one for the incline bench

noice thnx

What did you like about Ivysaur? Is it more strength focused than aesthetics?

More volume for upper body, varying rep ranges, benching 3x a week is great for learning proper form

Thanks, I'll think about switching to it when I finish my cut. I feel like PPL doesn't have enough rest time built in.