>locked out of dorm >roommate wont be back for 2 hours
>want to go lift but im wearing old sperrys without socks
Should i go squat in sperrys lads? Whats the worst that could happen

Just go barefoot?

You might look silly haha x^)

Gay

are you indian?

Can confirm for Gay. My closet homo ex roommate wore them all the time

Lol. My main concern is theyre worn out and loose and I dont want to get an injury cuz I already have a pretty bad knee
No
Fag

Sperrys still have rubber soles so not ideal for squatting. Should have worn penny loafers with leather soles baka

that's what you get for dressing like a sheep that date rapes

my buddy DL's 3.5pl8 in sperry's

I wear Sperrys all the time but I would never wear them to the gym. When I see a DYEL wearing a pair to the gym, I take a snapchat asking "what are those" and the normie crowd loves it. Honestly you can do whatever the fuck you want in the gym as long as you don't look like a DYEL

Why do women like this shit? why don't they like extra grip hiking boots or track shoes, stuff that's functional and will save a/your life in an emergency

who gives a fuck about being trendy when you need to run for your life or carry someone a distance or have to defend yourself and need some mobility and stability.

lol do you got to CSUF? i saw you today at the gym if yes

lol nah

Because women are futile and their personality is often based on fleeting feelings.

>cal state Fullerton

Lmao how does it feel being retarded?

Autism. It's 2017, how many times per year do you have to "run for your life?"

bretty nice,
surrounded by good looking women, living in southern california classes are easy only problem is dealing with jaggoffs like you who think they're better than someone they never met or interacted with based of the fact that I go to CSUF. whats it like being a virgin past the age of 15?

xD
>not going to humboldt

Ask your oneitis if she's got a key to your place. Your roommate probably gave her one.

Boat shoes are comfortable as fuck

I got in to Humboldt, I just didn't want to major in marine bio, and I don't smoke weed often enough to merit choosing a school that that's what they're known for..

I've got a pair of sperrys ive been lifting in for years. Easy to slip on, super flat and cant sink into them on heavy lifts.
Would definitely recommend.
Only real problem is that my gf likes to make fun of my obsession with boat shoes. My sister also likes to harass me about wearing boat shoes almost 100% of the time. Theyre comfy as fuck.

Dress well > Look good > Feel good > Feel confident
That is the result of dressing to look good, the amount of times I've needed confidence grossly outweighs the amount of times I've needed to run for my life.

I also squat barefoot, whats the problem with that?

bad for the arches on your feet

I am very flat footed and never felt like i had any problems, what does it do?

it makes recovery damn near impossible, see a podiatrist about collapsed arches if you ever want normal feet

A bar i drink at frequently has kicked out many people. Most of them wearing boots. Boots look like shit man

Pretty much this. I wear Sperry occasionally and ppl still mirin