Why do fat people hate it when other fat people get less fat?

Why do fat people hate it when other fat people get less fat?

Crab in bucket.

cuz muh society expectations vs muh genetics

fat people are a different breed

>Why are women jealous of other women?

women love mediocrity and hate those who surpass them

Ruins their (((narrative))) that you cant change your weight.

Because it lessens their marketability

Only if they were hotter with some fat.
In general the only problem is when a girl finds a real sweet spot then leaves it.
It doesn't matter if they get thinner, fatter, or buffer. Nothing sucks like a girl being an 8+ then just squandering it for no reason.
Like Olivia Jensen should've really stopped like 20 pounds ago.

I hate that that girl got less fat desu.

looked better before

Humans aren't statues, user. Fat doesn't stay looking festively plump. Turns to oatmeal and sag bags and dumpiness.

No she doesn't, you can simply see her face better on the left

She looks like absolute breeding goddess on the left, on the right she just looks like a side chick

My entire family is trying to sabotage me because I disprove their mistaken belief that they're fat because of genetics, and I'm the only one who isn't fat. They honestly believe they can't change their lifestyle and that being fat runs in the family. I'm walking an example that they're wrong.

Every time they visit, my brother eats my meal preps (except the vegetables) and tries to take me out on fast food restaurants, my father sends me ice cream and pizza, and even my mothers brings homemade lasagna, cookies, or cake. And each time I reject their offers.

she looks like she can't get up a flight of stairs without losing her breath you poor fool.

A front view of the right pic would prove you wrong

The flap fucking landwhale harpooners are out in force itt.

>cardiovascular health is based on bodyfat %

How stupid are you? You think bodybuilders with low bf are actually masters of cardio?

I thought summer was over.

here's your reply you varsity-level troll

When anyone has a feature about themselves that is considered to be negative, such as being overweight, the subconscious mind, in order to protect the person's ego, comes up with excuses to justify the negative trait. The fat person believes "losing weight is hard", or "losing weight is impossible", even. As much as they might spout on tumblr or instagram about how beautiful or "empowered" they are by being fat, deep down every fat person knows they are disgusting. In order to protect themselves, they construct a belief system that maintains losing weight is impossible, or their genetics make it impossible, or even go as far as to claim they chose to be fat because it's more attractive than being healthy.

For the fat person this is a good situation. They get to be fat and disgusting, eat whatever they like, which requires no effort on their part, and they also get to feel good about themselves, because although it's self evident their condition is disgraceful (the more they consciously feel the need to spread rubbish about body positivity, the more subconsciously insecure and disgusted with themselves they actually are), it's something they can't change about themselves, so why should they feel guilty about it?

Then a thin person comes along. Not just a thin person, but a former fat person. Their existence, is a refutation of the fat person's belief system that they can't lose weight. The fat person sees this evidence, and is confronted with two options. One, they can dismantle their belief system, and rightly feel shit about themselves, or two, they can dismantle their belief system, and start losing weight. The fat person doesn't like either of these options, so they create a third option. When confronted with rational evidence the person doesn't like, the solution is to change gears and go into an irrational frame of mind, which allows the evidence to be rejected. This expresses itself as hatred towards the thin person.

Bump

It demonstrates their lack and implied judgement