What is it with delts man, why cant they just fucking grow

what is it with delts man, why cant they just fucking grow.

you can put an inch on the quads in a week from decent leg work, but train shoulders for 2 months and they hardly seem bigger, what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Calculators/OneRepMax.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sadly the shoulders are fuckers for natty lifters.
they will grow user but be ready to see the rest of your body getting bigger but your shoulders

what do i do man? Do I need to pop anavar to get those female 3d delts

you dont know how to train

then help me out, I'm doing laterals, front raises and OHP with various rep ranges

Stop MP or SP
Do only Bench work 2-3 times a week and lateral & rear delt isolation 3-4 times a week with 14-24 sets per each side (lateral & rear each week)

Anavar is only for women bro

You need steroids get big shoulders, simple as that.

Anavar kek. Test, deca and tren all the way.
Serious talking to have big shoulders you need to shoulder press big weights. And do lateral raises because the lateral head of the deltoid only do abductions.

14-24 sets 3-4 times a week hm, will i die from doing this

And don't do frontal raises if you did OHP bc is the same fucking movement!
> biomechanics of human movements.

I saw huge gains when I started having dedicated shoulder days twice a week. But it fucks your entire routine if you're doing PPL or even a normal split. Plus I almost injured my shoulder because they were already getting worked on chest workouts. But yeah you need a high volume shoulder day

14-24 total sets spread put 3-4 times a week for each lateral and rear

You mean the medial head?

ah okay gotcha, I thought you meant 14-24x4 a week

4 times a week for rear head of the delt is way to much. if you do rows you're already hitting that part of the muscle. And is just a tiny part of your shoulder. So my advice, stop training your rear delt if you do rows and focus on the medial head and do OHP. Cut the front raises too
.Yes. Thanks, my eng is crap sometimes.

chest supported face pulls
heavy rows, kroc rows, pull ups, heavy ohp and you should be golden.

Try this user. Some of the shit I do offseason.
6 weeks
(Do 2-3 warm up sets)
> Week 1 3x5 %85
> Week 2 3x8 %80
> Week 3 3x10 %75
> Week 4 3x12 %70
> Week 5 3x15 %65
> Week 6 3x20 %60
exrx.net/Calculators/OneRepMax.html

Shit I forget
> Week 1 2 days/week
> Week 2 3 days/week
> Week 3 4 days/week
> Week 4 4 days/week
> Week 5 5 days/week
> Week 6 5 days/week

my cousine has the widest shoulders i have ever seen on a natural dude. he does not lift weights, but he is a scaffold carpenter and has been for about 5-7 years. Lifts heavy objects over his head daily. He is not fat at all, has a slim waist. Always looked up to him.
so im guessing that strenth in OHP is very important.

Heavy db shoulder press, overhead press, and Arnold press
You do these you will get massive shoulders. You wanna get massive shoulders you have to go heavy. Once you get into the 60s and 70s dumbell you will notice. Also go for 10 reps