The Arkening

With all the hype of the Flippening turned Floppening and the Cashening turned Crashening, when does Veeky Forums think we will experience the Arkening?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/D8zzQWS2-Ark-at-major-support/
ark.io/
classicdelegate.biz/faucet
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shhh! I'm still accumulating!

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/D8zzQWS2-Ark-at-major-support/

november/december

$12 by December

why?

Look at

I kind of want to get 1k more just to be safe.
Sitting on 2500 right now.

Probably Q2 2018.

Keep your dick in your pants gentlemen, we're not going to see huge moons until then. This is a long term hold

I have a question. Will staking rewards decline as ARK's value goes up? Like how bitcoin's mining rewards have dropped since its creation.

I just want my dream ride already ;(

As more people stake their Ark with delegates, the voting pools will become more crowded and therefore more diluted. If you're currently getting 10 a week, but the number of people in your pool doubles, then you'd be getting 5 a week. Some delegates are working on ways around this though, like with loyalty bonuses and making another delegate for whales.

never buy new, user
used from a rental company is based-as-fuck
save 10k, easily

tfw the hard drive that has my passphrase for 2000 ark broke and doesn't spin any more.
when ark hits $10 I'll have it fixed by a professional

If you can get that extra 1k, you should. My target is also 3500. I just need another 450 or so to get there, but have to wait for my next wagecuck check.

>not memorizing 12 words
This one's for you.

if you have that much you should have gotten a ledger nano s
it's never enough. once you hit 3500 youll want to hit 4000, then 5000 and so on

>not having your passphrase physically written down

Why didn't you have it saved on Dropbox?

Kek, this is true. I originally wanted 1k, then 2k, then 2.5k.

But as long as your ARK increases proportional to how much the total supply increases, you should be good, right?

Flippening Floppening Flappening Dappening

I thought I did but it turned out to be an outdated file, must have fucked up something while overwriting it

why does my chart look so very different from ?

You need to look at long term.

AG33aCaBWxaHox8XLrGGTB3fgZqC9PnDxN
Some ARK for a poor fellow arkie please?

See where it says 30min? Change that to the 1 day view.

user google version history dropbox, you can restore any saved .txt or .doc in x versions once it was saved on dropbox!

If I helped you get your Arks back, I'd really happy about a start with Ark:

AVSjwbUgAmZYi1Jcr9vGuzyY9PJq3QS6gL

I have .7 eth and like 40 Stratis that I've taken a huge loss on (bought in like July). Should I sell everything on my Polo account and put it all in Ark on Bittrex?

Yes, ark us going to $10 eoy.

Download the Ark wallet and move it from bittrex to there. Then vote for a delegate and start staking.

arklet sounds better than arkie

biz_classic is pretty good, desu

>used from a rental company

If it's from a rental company it's probably had the shit beat out of it. Id probably buy from a private owner

what does this mean? I'm an idiot, someone plz spoonfeed me like an infant.

download a desktop wallet from ark.io/ and make a transfer from bittrex to your wallet address, be sure to transfer a small amount before unloading the whole stack to test that the transaction goes through.
Keep your wallet passphrase safe unlike me as it is required for further transactions
t. user with a busted hdd

open the wallet app and on it you can search for delegates to vote for and choose the biz delegate.

also voting for delegates costs 1 ark so if you're holding a really small amount you might want to run it through the calculatur someone will surely link to see if its worth

Yessir.

Great. Ark needs to hit $30 for me to live off of staking.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

BUY.MORE.ARK.

I need $20

I'm fairly confident it will get there.

Pic related is Mike at Princeton today

How will Ark's value hold against a falling BTC? Will Cash be the coin alts are paired to in the future, or will we transition to straight fiat?

Bittrex just inexplicably froze my withdrawals, even though I have 2FA enabled.

Get your coins off garbage exchanges as soon as possible. I'm so sick of this shit.

I'm just glad it's on Binance now. I think it has the highest volume there too

If BTC fails, most alts are paired to it, with the exception of ETH and ERC20 tokens.

I think an ARK/USD site like coinbase would be amazing. I'll look into starting one.

D E L U D E D

$.25 EOY

>I'll look into starting one.
How?

But nobody would accept billions of value being destroyed over one coin, right? Couldn't we use the fiat coinmarketcap prices at least temporarily?

I'll look into how coinbase operates first, then just copy their business model only with Ark and other promising alts like NEO.

Looks like arkusd.com is available

He's going to do a MySpace to Facebook and make the shills ark holdings go sideways in value. Watch that space!

Btw ebaums world is about to come back and delete youtub

oh shit my niggga

First of all, I don't think BTC is going to die completely. Not anytime soon anyway, there are way too many people and far too much money in the game. It will have crashes, but not a complete death.

ETH would probably overtake BTC as the main store of value if that did happen though. Or fiat.

You're telling me a solid site where you can directly buy good alts with your fiat wouldn't work?

Do you know how many newbies would use that?

Just voted for biz_classic hopefully I did it right.

Only have the 160 ARK at the moment, don't want to risk most of my hard earned wagecuck money as I have a good chunk saved. Will be buying more each pay.

good on you lad

don't forget free shekles every hour on the hour by rolling in the faucet

classicdelegate.biz/faucet

Unironically worth pretty much nothing but hey, at $1k per ark in 5 years it may actually have added up

Roll quads like me and you get FREE .41 ark

checked

ARK to $100

oh shit 100$ ark in Q2 2018 confirmed inshallah

just bought another 100k

CHECKED

Did you buy back the ark you sold before the pump?

>I'll look into starting one

God's work senpai

how many times am I going to get asked this?

(no)

Why not?

Creating an exchange would take millions of dollars. Developing the website and going through all the legal work will take a lot of time. Not to mention, you need a FUCK ton of Ark to begin selling it?

I like my portfolio split the way it is now. I have enough ARK.

dubs

Not quite

T H E

Moon, how many ARK is "enough", in your opinion?

H-how did u do this

Depends entirely on your portfolio size. ARK is ~15-20% of mine.

Is there a number of ARK that you would say is the minimum to aim for?

How much money are you looking to have to have made it?

10k USD a year

Wait I want to have 100K USD by the end of 2018 what do I have to do?

i can help you out with this actually. first question: do you own any kneepads?

Yes? I ride scooter so I need them.

But how much ark do I need?

1k ark at $100 = $100k
5k ark at $20 = 100k
10k ark at $10 = 100k
what price are you expecting for ark? i think 20 is more than reasonable for the end of 2018, so 5k should be enough.

probably around 1200 ARK

>$20 ARK by EOY 2018

dude are you serious? we'll see that before summer of 2018

ok great. second question is actually two fold: do you have a gag reflex and also do you own any wigs?

just bought 100K thanks

happy to help my friend

hence 'more than reasonable'

>$20 Ark

I can only get so hard

If you had ~1k Ark and were in the b_c delegate early on, what kind of monthly payments would we be looking at?

I think 2018 will be a huge year for crypto, we might see ARK at just under $100 by EOY 2018 with the progress they're making right now

I have ~1150 right now and make about 8 ark/month, got in early as well

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Need 4k ark for 1 ark a day.

Got 6k ark, I really would love to reach 10k ark

We're in nearly identical boats then. Switched to monthly payments for less TX charges and just want to grow that stack asap. It's one of the few coins I feel confident about.

I'm just worried we don't have much time.

If I can get 1 ark a day and ark got to $50 I could live a comfy life without needing to wagecuck more than like 2 days a week.

Tx charges?

i have 5200 ARK. i could acquire 10,000 ARK if i sold my 80 ETH but i don't know if i want to do that yet. eth looks ready to explode

I have 1500 ark

I don't believe I'll have $100k USD EOY 2018.

Redpill me on my own coin.

The next core update is going to lower transaction fees and voting fees to .01 Ark, which should probably happen by the end of the year.

DYOR my dude, do you know what ARK is trying to accomplish?

the actual business entity is almost done which means that they'll actually start going out and making connections for one thing. Combine that with ease of use, push button deployable blockchains, smart contracts, and the smart bridge and we could see $100 in less than 14 months when you factor in the rapid growth of crypto as a whole

You redpill me right now you deluded arkie or it's going sub-ico levels.

And crypto is going full bear soon thanks to btc vs bch battle.

Depends on the role of the token, no?