Veeky Forums lingo thread, post and explain every term for the rookies (notmeiswear)

Veeky Forums lingo thread, post and explain every term for the rookies (notmeiswear)

When someone talks about IOTA they are referring to the Islamic Organization of Terrorist Attackers.

No.
Fuck off.

>Fuck off.
not familiar with this one, care to explain?

true if big

Buy bitbean you faggot

kys
it means kill you're self

buy the dip actually means invest in slavery

kneepads = short bitcoin

tulip mania = buy bitcoin

Roastie- A sandwich served by Chad, to the poor masses who fail at crypto. Will often make you sick and probably kill you.

kekd

Here's one for you...
>FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUUUUUUCKS... I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE... GET. THE FUCK. OOOOOOOOOOUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok, OP here are the basics:

FUD - Fools Underestimate Dogecoin, pretty self explanatory. Don't engage with these fools at all.

FOMO - Fuck OmiseGo Motherfucking OmiseGO, one of the worst coins out there. Keep on FOMOing OP if you want to keep your money.

TA - Toasted Avocados. Basically means you're finished. You lost your money, you're getting out, you're toasted avocados, TA.

Bittrex - a popular anti-depressant that people on Veeky Forums consume to keep themselves sharp between the ears.

Bollinger bands - exercise product that enables you to workout while being on the computer. A must have for all traders.

Bagholder - a person who made extravagant gains and is now walking around with $1500 Louis Vutton handbags. Your goal in this game is to become a bagholder.

Buy the rumor, sell the news - basically means start your own journalism company. You use your cash to buy up rumors from people and then print the rumors and sell those newspapers for a profit.

That should get you started for now.

buy low sell high = code for buy high sell low, don't fall for the memes

Shorting = selling
Long = buying
Margin = a trade that makes you a small profit

simple
take an 'off'
and fuck it

it means snort cocaine off a prostitute.

Guide to Veeky Forums for beginners pic related.

SAT = Saturday.

Pink wojack - Pink woman's jacket
"Made $200 trading ARK today, get my wife a pink wojack!"

I don't even know why we bother to shorten this one.

Deluded arkies = buy ark

>LINKIE
A deluded person with schizophrenia, autism and 9/10 gay af

this is something a 50 year old reddit emigre would say, good one

Hahaha nice.
Noob here, I had no idea about the meaning.

Outted! I'm going back to r/pics I don't need this