Tfw coworker is organizing after work drinks. somehow i get invited

>tfw coworker is organizing after work drinks. somehow i get invited
>will barely know anyone there. or if they do know me, they know I'm boring and autistic and will likely try to avoid me
>cute coworker i like will be there
how do i gain social skills asap, in order to fit in at the bar and get the cute grill to like me

or should i just skip it and lift instead?

t. friendless, ugly kv loser who has zero social skills

Work out first.
For social skills, watch comedy shows and copy how they talk(don't just talk about your self), And ask them related questions, just make sure they are always talking.

Lifting > grills.

>think about what you say before speaking
>if it seems dumb, it is and you should keep your mouth shut
>avoid contentious topics
>don't be overly flirty with the females, it makes you seem desperate
>keep your chin up when talking (dont stare down at your drink or food) and make an OK amount of eye contact without staring
>chew with mouth closed

It's basic bitch shit user

Show up slightly late so they get some liquor in them, take a shot or two yourself before you go in. Since you'll be drinking go with an easy topic like what every one likes to drink. Once people get a little buzzed it won't be so awkward

2, 4, 3, 1.

Ask questions, mirror facial expressions. Your welcome.

talk about things your really passionate about. In this case, talk about lifting.

best way to do it and you already have something to talk about so your not seen as awkward

good luck

First off all don't got, you will embarrass yourself only, second watch californication or some shit and just copy characteristics that normies would perceive as interesting

thanks for the advice
i do regularly work out

i have zero girls though, and i lift already. going to lift tonight too

my main problem is that i never say anything, not that i say the wrong things. i often get asked why i dont say anything

thanks for the advice

I honestly can't imagine a relationship with these bimbos. I don't understand why men find girls like in OPs pic any attractive. Honestly I would not get a boner if I saw them in person.

I would be ashamed if people knew my girlfriend does photos like these.

i dont think i can mirror facial expressions, I'm autismo
i can never think of anything to say, even questions

>don't go
very tempting tbqh
but i also want to be the kind of guy who is good at social situations and want experience. also want to chat with the girl

>last time went to a bar
>saw a guy speak with a girl for over an hour
>i can't hold a conversation for more than 30 seconds

Then your best bet will be to play off of the topics of others. Example:

>girl: I like the new blabla movie about blabla
>you: what actor was in that one again, I haven't seen it yet?
>girl: it was blabla I think!
>you: oh right! I loved him in blabla, that was one of my favorite movies! I hate how he got typecast as a blabla

You can do this with any topic as long as you know a few random things about many subjects, which most people do.

thanks. but i dont know if i can talk about it for a long time, don't know what to say

i could talk about my routine and how many times I go, i suppose

Try to avoid talking overmuch about yourself, you will seem self absorbed. Remember, girls want to talk about THEMSELVES. The key to having any conversation is being an active listener and prompting the other party to keep talking, you can steer a conversation this way. Ask them questions during their conversation, even occasionally interrupting for clarification if they pause.

i concur

They laugh, you laugh. They look confused/upset do the same thing. As far as talking. Have you been here before? What do you typically drink? How was your work week? Any plans this weekend? Stop being a weak dumb bitch.

Can confirm, telling women to stop being weak dumb bitches is a lesser known but highly effective secret

KEK

Literally none of them are attractive....

>negative canthal tilt
>eyes not hooded

I hope she bulks back up to this someday

Smile (not too much), ask open ended question and have inviting body language. People love to talk about themselves, make it easy for them.

(You)

hooded eyes is for men you idiot. a protruding brow ridge is signaling hunter/athlete traits, since its growth is connected with high testosterone exposure.
its different from high cheekbones, which are attractive on both men and women.
ideal female face is averaged, big eyes, tapered jaw, compact midface.

>my main problem is that i never say anything, not that i say the wrong things. i often get asked why i dont say anything
Be a good listener and ask relevant questions
People love talking about themselves (what else do they have?).
It actually gives me an advantage to be totally disconnected from modern media, because I can always genuinely ask someone what their favorite series is about and get them talking about it, the story, the characters. Just keep asking questions man, eventually they'll bring something up that you'll have something to respond to. But remember the questions you ask have to be genuine. If you can't be interested in another individual, don't expect them to be interested in having a relationship with you.
Remember you should tell the truth as well. If like me, you don't watch any tv content (not on the computer as well), be upfront about it when asked, but still ask people to tell you about it

compare to this. robust big skull, wide jaw, forward grown chin, compact midface, pronounced browridge.
its called sexual dimorphism

>Hooded eyes are for men
cope harder you pink haired feminist virgin
How can you have a chad son when your girl is a jewish subhuman
ugly

right to left yeah?

thanks for the topics

just use it as a learning experience, if they all think you're a turbo autist anyway then there's nothing to lose. Just try and maintain eye contact and keep the conversation flowing when you're talking to someone. If you do manage to sperg out then just try and laugh it off and do things differently next time.

Why does this faggot also have to like Klossy. Goddammit.

You're still wrong about Alison, though. She is a Goddess too.

man these girls are made for black cock

If you have to drink to fit in you're a bitch

Have a few drinks to build confidence and lessen inhibitions. Introduce yourself to everyone at the start. Stay attentive and listen to conversation, you don't need to do a lot of talking or strike up conversations, just listen, answer and throw out a few words here and there and they'll think you're a nice guy who is a bit quiet. If you're lucky maybe a qt will think you're mysterious rather than just quiet.

Sorry bro.
Black guys are busting their interracial cherry's with Asian girls and Latina's.

Blonde white girls are passe.

I live in california and all I see are interracial couples. Young white girls with black guys everywhere and they can't get enough of them; kissing, fondling and grinding in public. In university lectures I hear girls whispering and giggling about how big their last bbc was and how much more they want. I haven't seen a single white-white couple in months. Why would they bother when they can get black dick to fill them up?

user hit the nail on the head.

you might want to think about pre-drinking beforehand as a social lubricant,. shave, wear nice clothing (Black/navy v necks are my go to) something relatively tight if your Veeky Forums, and don't get shitfaced.

>In university lectures I hear girls whispering and giggling about how big their last bbc was
Sure, bud. Whatever you say

kys devil cunt

>all that Lombard lordosis in this picture

The girls are hot but their posture is poor

This is good advice, but it's the kind of thing that would make someone like OP and all the
>tfw no gf
posters on this site super self conscious about what they do. I'm sure we all know this "basic shit" because, like you said, it's basic shit. The only issue here is confidence. You're probably a good guy OP, unironically b urself bro.

>drink a lot, embarass yourself, get hungover, dont lift, lose all your progress, quit your job out of embarassment, become a drunk and depressed NEET.

OR

>go lift

Don't go lift instead. Socializing is for lesser men. If you wanna be a god you have to sacrifice peasant activities.

Ask questions you genuinely want to know the answer to, look at people in the eyes, smile, don't be apologetic in any way, say what you think and don't feel like you have to say something to fill in the silences.

thanks for the advice

most of the time i can't think of questions to ask though. i can ask a few standard "get to know you questions", like where they are from, if they have any siblings, but then after asking about travel, and weekend plans, I'm out of questions tbqh

I'm even worse in group conversations, i can't ask a personal question, and i can't think of anything to contribute. often time in group conversations people discuss shared interests and experiences. i dont have any real interests or experiences. if guys are talking about fantasy football, i can't ask "how does it work", they probably want to compare their teams instead of explaining the basics to me

>i dont have any real interests or experiences
That's a much deeper problem, sort yourself out

There's the possibility that you weren't socialized between the age of 2 and 4, which, according to Jordan B. Peterson, means you won't ever be able to socialize with people.

learn how not to give a fuck, you're too tense in social situations, you're not gonna click with every single person you meet

Look into their eyes when they are talking and nod and agree with them.
Don't say 90-95% of the stuff you're thinking about saying. Just sit and listen instead, and if you really want to say something wait at least 10 seconds so your brain might get the time to filter it into the "stupid shit - not for normies" pile.

>sort yourself

>Jordan B. Peterson

>actually listening to Jordan Peterson
seriously?

thanks for the advice

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

what are u blind?

3 has the prettiest face. pic related is your girl. uggo

I have such conflicting feelings about Peterson. He's an eloquent and intellectual man who has very good ideas and arguments on some subjects. His stance in the gender pronoun debate was very good.

Yet the more I see of him nowadays the lesser my opinion becomes of him. It's like he's overreaching and trying to please a big group that has started to follow him by spouting really idiotic conservative ideas often accomponied by incorrect facts and logical fallacies.

I'm more of a 3, 2, 4, 1 kinda man

God damn, Blake Lively used to be really fucking attractive.

Who's the girl on the left?