She left me Veeky Forums. After two and a half years. Are women really just a meme...

She left me Veeky Forums. After two and a half years. Are women really just a meme? I never thought it would happen to me. Does it get better? I just don't know if I will ever love again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opwBYBYV9Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are so faggot OP, how can you get crushed by a girl? The only thing it made me feel despair was my dad's death, my gf left me shortly afterwards and I didn't feel anything

one year max and you will be able to get into a new serious relationship. until then focus on improving your life. do things that werent possible while with her

This

>Are women really just a meme
yes, and now youre free. congrats

> Are women really just a meme
No, you just got burned. Learn from your failures and try again with someone else

> I never thought it would happen to me
You're not special. This shit happens all the time to people in that stage of a relationship

> Does it get better?
Yes, it does.

> I just don't know if I will ever love again
You will

Just focus on yourself, go out with your friends, and you'll find that she wasn't as essential to your life as you once thought. Everything will be alright

>I just don't know if I will ever love again.

zoz

no wonder she dumped your faggot ass

Is it wrong that a main motivation in my life is making her regret leaving me?

Don't make your new purpose making her regret breaking up. Her regret will come when she sees the man you will become, but that's just a by-product of your development.

Like the other anons said, Focus on yourself(Faith, career, gains, finance, ect.) and you will better your life.

I speak from experience, same boat, two and a half years with ex. What helped me out the most was reading the Bible and getting into faith with God. I hope everything goes great with you brother-user. God bless!

Hey bud they all are bad. I have dated many I have tried to change many I have given my all to some bought them gifts nice dates and made cute gifts. They lie. They have 100s of options. They dont feel what we feel. They are not like us. I like to pretend back in the day they could feel but today they cant. so im gonna tell you this. She never loved you. When you love someone like real love you will go to hell and back and give it all for them. So thats over. What i did after finally seeing how bad it is was I gave up. I go to bars party drink and sleep with them converse but never date and I always have many around me. If you never love again who gives a fuck. You can travel to beautiful places bang whores there see sights there and get bigger and obtain more things for yourself. This needing a woman or a mate and marriage is dead man. I wanted a wife SO bad. I gave up on it. its ok man i promise just dont contact her ever again and if she mssgs you DO NOT respond. She hurt you when you loved her. Leave her on read and dont talk or argue. God speed man I love you.

Dubs of deep wisdom. Thanks man, not him but i needed to hear this.

Not OP. Now I want to blow my brains out. I don't understand how you live like this. Is it possible to learn this power?

Dude, don't come to fucking Veeky Forums for advice of this nature. It'll just make you feel worse. This place is a source of humor and entertainment, not knowledge. Check out these audiobooks on youtube.

Models
How to Win Friends and Influence People
The Art of Seduction

Also check out Corey Wayne. The first like 30 minutes of the Models book will have you going "omfg no wonder she dumped me." and you'll know, and you'll feel better. Also, go no contact and you can potentially turn this around. But fix your shit first and LEAVE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY.

Crabs in a bucket here dude.

It hurts briefly man like for a few weeks but I surround myself with good friends and when I go out and hook up with one, or I match with a 9 on tinder and see how bland she is. i know thats just life now and its ok it takes acceptance but once you just tell yourself hey if i die alone i die alone. You will be 100x more happy in the long run. Think of how they act they set us up play with us and then dump us and onto the next. So what can we do? We take up normie habits. We go to social grounds and drink and talk to random girls/guys it can be silly talk even. one night i went up to girls and said "have you ever wondered why they call jetskis, jetskis and not boatercycles?" some laughed and some gave me dirty looks but its ok because i know they are just personalityless skanks when they do that. We put ourselves and male friends first ALWAYS as well. It gets better man i promise.

and eventually I know this is going to scare you but you just shut off. you learn to love your family and bros more but emotions for women your just existing. I know its sad but its life its what they do to us and what they made us. Its ok that its like this man you cant change it and its all a game. all you are is one lil pond on a board.

Love is a nonsense word for people looking to rationalize stupid behavior. Human relationships are a good thing and like all other good things they usually end. Welcome to adulthood.

But love used to be real. Not Disney shit, but a slow growing love between two people that depended on each other. The man provided, the woman ruled the house. It made sense. There must be some women that want thid

youtube.com/watch?v=opwBYBYV9Yg
hang in there OP

You're selectively choosing to look at subset of relationships that turned out well and lasting. For 50% of people I'm going to guess there's other forms of ugliness, whether it's divorce or just an unhappy marriage into old age.

So say 25% of people stay happily married, 30% mediocre married, and the rest get divorces and bounce around, that's probably more accurate

Women now have power. Women think like children. And all men are different flavors of ice cream. She can get her ice cream at the bar, instagram, snapchat, etc. Why would she only have one flavor? Most of these women have been fucked over too so now they are REALLY cold and distant and you cant fix it. We live in a society where women preach independence and not needing a man. You have "dog moms" now and girls who just want to be "Independent and travel". However heres how we win. We become independent travel and better ourselves and when we hit 30s the next generation will be 21-24 fresh for the picking and hopefully have a different mindset.

not fit related

reported & saged

This dog mom shit is cancer

I've always liked dogs but christ, they're becoming an ubiquitous trend like clothing

Divorce rates weren't always that high, but I get what youre saying
I hope you're right, but I think the "gen z is more conservative" meme is just a meme

We take all that generations women and our generation these "independent women" get fucked and dies alone. :0)

Oh who cares its mental health go cry in the corner because your thread isnt getting attention about your baby bis

Before all of this divorce it was just a bunch of unhappy marriages with dad being stuck with his naggy cumbucket forever and mom having to get beaten every night

people in small towns were basically forced together being the only two compatibly aged opposite sex people in a 10 mile vicinity

sluts are fun man once you see this you become happier

Sex, and by that I mean not just intercourse, is amazing. It feels amazing and makes you feel amazing. Dat testosterone boost.

That being said, the society has turned the dating game into a central pillar of our culture.

Instead of seeing dating game as something you do to find a long term partner, we now have a dating game as a lifestyle.

It does not matter who you're looking for in life. It only matters who you are seen with, or who you lay. And that applies for women as well. Maybe even more so than to men.

> Starting Veeky Forums lifestyle for females is fine.
> Remaining in Veeky Forums lifestyle for females is not.

Hey bro, don't usually post here but thought this warranted a reply. About a year and a half ago the girl I was planning to marry and had dated for 5 years told me that she had been cheating on me for quite a while. To add salt to the wound, it was with a mutual ‘friend’ as well, and she told me right after I had moved from Canada to the US for work (so I had no friends there yet). I was heart broken and destroyed; it felt like my world was on fire. For a good six months, I woke up, went to work, stared at a computer screen for 8 hours, went home, cried, and slept. A lot of people might call be a pussy for this, but I don't think those people have ever experienced true heart break. I am extremely lucky that I had family and friends to lean on during this time, otherwise I am not sure I would be here typing this today.

Anyway, it has been over a year since that happened, and I am doing so much better now. The way I see it, this is a crossroads for you. You can either be miserable, pine over her, and let her consume your every thought, or you can move on, focus on yourself (be selfish, for fucks sake) and discover what truly makes you happy in life. For me, I have been exercising way more than I ever did with her, I have been playing guitar, and making an effort to stay in contact with friends that I otherwise wouldn’t have. Dating apps may or may not help you – personally I found them to be pretty shallow and think it’s good for me to stay single for a while anyway. I like to believe that there are still good girls out there, despite what Veeky Forumsor /pol/ may tell you. Statistically speaking, there has to be someone out there for you. Be young, try to find ways to enjoy your newfound freedom, and figure out what makes you happy. A ship in harbor is safe – but that is not what ships are built for.

They kind of are

they'll let you dominate them and treat them like shit

I don't want STDs
I don't want to use a rubber
I don't want play retarded mind games with vapid women
I want children
I want life to be more than fucking around untl I die

I think I'll just stay alone, thanks. My hand's tighter than some slut anyway

>Does it get better? I just don't know if I will ever love again.

Yea it gets better in a different way. You'll heal, not soon but you will.
Kinda like when you first started going to the gym and had all these goals of squatting 3 plate and 6 pack abs.

Then you start squatting 3 plates and hit the beach with a 6 pack and you really don't give a shit about those things anymore. It was the struggle, the sweat, form check, the cutting, the long days in the gym, the discipline, dedication, that means everything. Same with bitches.

When bitches start being attracted to you, you won't even notice them and they'll just be annoying. rather be in the gym hitting PR.

Love...... what was that again?

Had a friend eat a bullet on October 1st because he found out his girlfriend of 4 years had been cheating on him the entire time. Never thought he would’ve been the type of guy to kill himself but apparently love makes you crazy.

I dated a girl for 3 years in my early 20’s and was certain that I would marry her. We lived together, we were best friends, had a dog, yada yada. I had to move to Miami for 6 months because of business while she stayed on the West coast. We talked on the phone 6 days a week and I went to see her a few times and she flew in to see me a few times. The 6 months ended up being 8 months and when I went back home she was engaged to be married to a pothead surfer that had been living in my apartment with my girlfriend for almost half a year. My friend that just killed himself was the one that talked me out of killing myself, and now that I’m in my 30’s I have a girlfriend now and then and still get laid but no intention of getting married.

The end of the world feeling you’re having now does go away but it takes a lot of time or a new relationship and it never completely goes away. You’ll always think of her now and then but after a few years and a couple more girls the emotions tied to those memories of her go away. And for fuck’s sake and your sake, unfriend her on Facebook and erase pictures of her and stop looking at her page. Social media has made breaking up a million times more difficult.

life is pain but
these guys offer good advice, better than how i could describe it

Natty ?

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. You put the pussy on a pedestal.

Agree very much with this guy. I look at it like scar tissue - it eventually stops 'hurting' but the remnants will always be there.

>Are women really just a meme?
No.

>Does it get better?
Of course. Break-ups are like everything in life that might fuck with you during any given day, only on a bigger scale.

>I just don't know if I will ever love again.
You will. She wasn't "the one", she was just one of many. The stars don't align and present you with a soul mate, you put yourself out into the field and meet somebody who becomes that.

My first serious relationship, which admittedly didn't start out as one, lasted about 5 years. We were high school sweethearts who went from insecure and immature freshmen to relatively confident and somewhat mature adults. Ended up not working out, though. I was upset at first, angry and bitter, but after a couple months I was over it. Rather than being a sadcunt I decided to focus on bettering myself and my relationships with other people. Ended up not dating or even having sex with anyone for about a year and a half because I I just didn't want any drama, I wanted to be alone. Had some longeish flings after that year and a half with some girls who I liked and could have seen myself growing with, at the time, but they didn't work out either.

Then I met the woman I knew I was going to marry, and did marry, and am now in the process of divorcing. Not going to go into details because I've already blogged enough, but I've made peace with it. We just aren't going to workout and there's nothing to be done about. Do you know what I'm gonna do? Again, use the experience to work on myself, hit the fucking gym, and put myself back out there when I'm ready.

>TL:DR You're gonna be fine, try again.

Op here. Thanks.

Problem with civilization, you have no real threatening needs or challenges now. It's an obvious monotonous grind. Prior to this there was mystery, there was adventure, there was spirituality and the unknown. We actually MIGHT die if a given crop failed and though that was harsh and brutal it was exhilarating. Woman was able to see and appreciate the work her man was doing on a daily basis, and vice versa. Now they spend all day apart at separate jobs, making no difference in the world or to each other aside from dumping money into material possessions. People are miserable because things don't make us happy and never have... and now we have lots more things but we have fewer meaningful and deep human connections.

Civilization was a mistake.

>It was the struggle, the sweat, form check, the cutting, the long days in the gym, the discipline, dedication, that means everything.
Exactly We must suffer and struggle, only during those times are we happiest and most alive.

Shoo shoo smelly negro

This is the kind of stuff that gets me thinkng about shit i want to bury.
I used to lack direction and determination, my head filled with modern and post-modern bullshit. I've purged all that and all i want is a qt wife and 10 kids, but i've never even met a woman that didn't have a serious dealbreaker for me.
I don't know if i should even expect anything from a woman besides her being a good wife and mother. I wqnt a profound connection, a woman that has the same philosophy on life, same politics, same passions, same intellect and who completes me where i'm lacking.
Is that also just nonsense ?Should i just drop my "standards"?
Either way, she's still a needle in a haystack.

I was in a similar situation (5 year relationship, no cheating or moving involved tho) which broke down out of nowhere and can relate and yeah, you give good advice man. The first few months fucking hurt - but as soon as you accept that's it - it's over and done and start concentrating on yourself, that's when improvements come in and life gets better.

I'm actually about 100x happier now and healthier than I was during those 5 years and it's made me a lot pickier with women which is nice. Only just started to think about getting on the dating train again now after a year and a half and desu, what you said about the shallow shit is true.

Perfect women dont exist. If a girl wants children and is a kind, loving person, shes a keeper. You can always teach your children philosophy and all that sheit

you need to find some Jordan Peterson son.

Lul same. Atm im just happy that i can actually have the chance at getting good sex in the future and dont have someone nagging if i dont go out with them constantly, shit is expensive

They may exist, but getting those is realistically impossible. Just find someone you get along with and who shares most of your life goals/ world views

Why you even spend your time with girls when you can be with bro?

Sorry to hear OP

Take this man's advice. It does get better.

It'll go away once you DL 5pl8

On the real tho, got broken up with after 5 years just half a year ago. Felt like everything is fucking fucked.

First couple of weeks were the worst, but it did get better.
Focus on lifting LARGE, delete/block social media and pictures, find something new to occupy your brain, make sure to reconnect with old friends.

And allow no thot to get into your head.

What I did was focc

You were most likely a faggot mentally/psychologically. Women leave men for the stupidest fucking reasons, they have no honor like men do. It's either beat that bitch into submission or gamble when she leaves you.

fuck off
Go back to your pozz hole

Lrn2meme fgt pls

No I don't. I hate pride culture.

I'm so sorry, user. I know it hurts and I know you feel completely numb. My fiance left me four months ago and it does get a lot easier. But, I'm not ready to even feel like I can love again, but I have gone through this before and I know it gets better and it will for you as well.

I had to meet up with my ex last night to exchange some stuff and she said, "I haven't really been thinking of you." It hurt a lot, but I know I'm better than her. All she does is smoke pot all day, works as a low level manager at a grocery store and dropped out of college in her senior year. I'm 28, working two jobs, lost a ton of weight and going to school full time. But, for some reason, I still think she's perfect.

What I'm trying to say, is that you need to focus on all the negatives. When we suffer a break up, we think off all the good times. But, it's time to cry and heal, improve yourself, OP. Take care, man and don't give up hope.