How are you supposed to act around gymsluts like these in the gym? They are almost naked

How are you supposed to act around gymsluts like these in the gym? They are almost naked

Treat them like beautiful scenery(enjoy the view but don't go out of your way to walk too it) if you want to just workout or spoiled bratty little sisters/sex toys if you want a chance at fucking.

>current year +2.10
>even asking this
you literally grab them and shove the end of the bar up their wet expectant snatches until they cum with a scream of
>LIGHTWEIGHT BABYYYYYYY
like if they didn't want it why would they be dressed like that?

/thread
sage

you see that guy on the treadmill?
thats what you do

I want a soft gentle woman to fuck not some hedonistic slut toy that never had a proper father figure.

try getting a church girl when all the advice you get here comes from chads, frat boys, and incels

the worst are the one that are only here for attention

>doing wristcurls
>girls comes next to me start to stretch
>tight ass nice tits but pay no mind and keep on working out
>she sees that im not looking at her
>gets right up in front of me and start to stretch her harmstrings
>i looked
>she won and made that stupid ass grin i swear i need an all male gym

I personally dont even look at them most of the time. I will casually glance in their direction but I know they are all slurs distracting me from making gains. I can tell from my peripheral that they look at me but I give them absolutely nothing. Most of them take the hint after awhile except when I need some shit from them and then their hopes are restored

Those aren't chads those are bluepilled closet homosexuals. A real man wants something feminine to balance his masculine characteristics

It really is all about the face...

yeah thicc girls
personally i want either a rich christian girl or a scene chick. i'm not into thicc and i don't care about tit size

Treat them like other human beans except stare at their goods, but not too much.

>girls that work at my gym always wear t shirt and yoga pants to show off their phat asses
>lifting
>try to not look them in the eye, even though the towel/help stand is right in front of all the weights
>finish a set and begin to rest
>tell myself "ok i have to look towards it once to not look like im avoiding looking at them"
>look up at it
>girl is twirling her hair with one finger and biting her lip looking at me
>immediatly autism flinch and quickly turn my head the other direction
>at the same time i put my hands back on the weights and start doing reps again to look normal
>mfw
I dont know op, but if i ever cure this autism i'll let you know

Give them a once over and then get back to work. You go to the gym to be a big guy, you can chat them up when you've finished your work out.

Why don't you people just invest in a home gym if you're that distracted?

All hail treadmill man! He's gonna make it!

If they dress like whores treat them like whores.

That's why they dress like whores in the first place.

Good thing they live in a third world country so you'll never see them.

he's doing weightlifting AND cardio at the SAME TIME
>he has baby weights in his hand

I don't care about them.
they don't exist. The gym is for me. It's my meditative place, away from all of the other ridiculous bullshit thrown at me everyday.
The gym could be on fire and I probably won't notice.

grab their asses

that exact same thing happend to me
>going about my workout
>hot chick in slutty clothes keeps appearing where ever im workingout
>never look
>she doubles down and i look
>she does a little smirk and leaves gym

Fucking sluts i hate them bitches

Be me and don't look. Ever. I always win.

>In b4 incel accusation.

I think thats a water bottle my dude

Treat every one like this as autistic, give her a confused looks of a sec or two, then look away.

Holy shit she wanted your d user why are you so autistic

Stalk them in the mirrors then go workout right next to them

I admire your fortitude, user. You fucking incel.

>Doing cardio
Say goodbye to those gainz.

How can we troll these bishes?

Naw shes mesdin with him

> F A C E

Give them a slight shrug and go back to your workout.

Whenever this happens I smile and say something like "Great form, you'll lose weight in no time!"

But then again I'm gay so you may not want to do this if you ever want easy pussy.

No shame

>no fitness knowledge at all, the post

It's a meme you dip.

girls dressed like this will do sumo squats right next to me or some weird stretches while their boyfriends are right there.

for what purpose? I never socialize at the gym.

user the girl is there for a free test boost

I don't even care, it would be so worth it

run away. if u see cute girl, just leave the gym.

I will look briefly, get a good look at their eyes, let them know I see them, and then continue with my workout. I might do a full view scan of them if they're really nice looking to me, otherwise I'll acknowledge they are there and I am going to have to work out next to where they are at because there's no fucking room elsewhere.

Just take a look at them and move on. They know what they're doing. You're there to work, and they're there to make your workout a little more enjoyable.

They enjoy cucking you, waving a piece of meat in front of a lion.

who is that??

The only thing they'll ever be good for is a pump n dump.

Acknowledge them
>uhhh I’m here to work out creep
Ignore them
>they follow you around in your periphery trying to get your attention
Walk in and give one of your gym bros a hug that’s just a little too close and a little too long
>you are free to walk amongst them and mire unmolested

>sniff their elliptical seats

>tfw you try to convince yourself that Elle didn't get WEINSTEINED like all the other Hollywood sluts but know it's true
>tfw no perfect hologram waifus yet

Those girls are going extinct, be fast user

First post best post. Spot on

run away, got it.

Eurofag here, I have NEVER EVER seen a girl in gym dressed like that. Some use leggings some use yoga pants some use shorts but those two in OP are a different kind, they're just plain whores
BEGONE THOTS

>How are you supposed to act around gymsluts like these in the gym?
I just treat them like air, like they are not even there, they are just attention-whores, just dont give them what they crave, thats playing into their game

homosexual detected

Aren't they Russians?

I get fucking horny and lift a lot harder

Exactly this

>not giving in to your selfish, mating-hungry genes
Not gonna make it

Tell them you're a fitness instagramer with a huge following and ask them if you could feature them on your profile. Take them to a private area for a 1on1 shoot, then fucking rape them.

I've done this 3 times. Most of these fucking bimbos don't even ask to see your instagram first.

this, german here

where do i find girls like these? are american girls really that easy? that's unbelievable

You've made my day, brother.

>implying those girls are gonna let you mate with them
oh boy, you got another thing coming
or are you suggesting rape at the gym? because thats a good way to not be allowed back

>slutty dressed girls are easy
kek, youre in for a surprise
All they want is attention and they act easy so you give it to them.

Made for the black cock

dubs of truth

Air IS there, retard

Any female that goes to the Gym with makeup on isn;t there to actually workout and deserves Gulag

Buy then you'll end up in a place with a gym with absolutely no thots! You can focus on your progress without distraction! (Others might find you distracting though; good luck with that!).

I do pic related without even thinking about it. I have resting bitch face too. Their faces turn pale immediately.

Everyone is at the gym to mate. Men mostly to improve their physique to show off outside of the gym.

Women though, to show off their genetic strengths. The gym allows women to dress in a way that show off their bodies very well, which is after all, the most important sexual selector men are attracted to. Face is as important of course, but that is on display all of the time. The gym also allows women to do various movements that even better shows their assets, if you look at Instagram fitness videos, you'll see all kinds of strange movements that has one practical purpose: Show off their bodily assets.

So that women put on make-up before the gym is the bare minimum expected of them, after all they are looking for potential suitors for mating.

But you don't notice it. It's almost as if it isn't there. Whoa. Double nigger.

>How are you supposed to act around gymsluts like these in the gym?

you avert your gaze and if they are in your way you say: "begone thot"

yeha.... that makes the anology work you dumbkopf.... Because thots are there too, can you see air? no but its there, im saying do the same with thots...fucking idiot

Ignore them. Don’t give them the attention they crave. They’re not going home with you anyway.

not if you're a genelet

greentext if it's true anonn even though this is 99.99% bullshit and i'm a gullible cuck

I’m more of a Latina guy anyway. I’ll a bubble butt Latina any day over OP pic.

>bubble butt latina

A little too bulky but mmmm mmm mmmmm otherwise.

Are you new? No, she didn't want him. She wanted validation. Even if it wasn't real validation, she could pretend that it was real thus satisfying her need for that afternoon. She'll be back tomorrow and the next day to satisfy herself that she can get someone to "check her out." It is the real-life version of a "like" on Instagram.

>he hasn't taken the bulk pill yet

>Everyone is at the gym to mate
Uhh...no
The gym is a way for me to meditate and occupy myself when i listen to music, it a way to focus my thoughts and calm myself down.
If i have too much energy i can burn it off at the gym

>Men mostly to improve their physique to show off outside of the gym.
>implying women give two shits
Mate, have you met or talked to women? they are extremly dismissive of most men no matter how buff you are

Women are at the gym to get attention, they love attention and validation so they do what they can to get it. Men want sex so they think if they give women attention they will get sex but 95% of them wont since women already get their fill of attention from guys hitting on them and looking

That’s kinds gross dude

>The gym is a way for me to meditate and occupy myself when i listen to music, it a way to focus my thoughts and calm myself down. If i have too much energy i can burn it off at the gym
Young human, I am not interested in your conscious reasoning for being at the gym. I am interested in the biological background for it. The law of evolution says that mating is the ultimate goal of any organism, as this will lead to survival of its gene pool. As such, mating is the ultimate goal, even if we are not consciously aware of it.

>Mate, have you met or talked to women? they are extremly dismissive of most men no matter how buff you are

This is not what men think, which is why they are willing to workout

>Muh biology
Biology doesnt explain it and we are more than just base animals, we seek things that go beyond our biological imperitive
Fucking today is alot more about pleasure than its about having kids so how does that fit into your narrative?

Women like attention because it feels good, men like sex because it feels good. simple

>This is not what men think
Oh so now its about what we think?
Men have a biological urge to seek out women, we may be more than just base animals but we are still animals

Women are very dismissive of men, why do you think the PUA thing exists?
also, hint hint its not to have kids...its to fuck

I probably shouldn't argue with a brainlet, but I'll give it a try:

>Biology doesnt explain it and we are more than just base animals, we seek things that go beyond our biological imperitive
Define 'base animals'. Where's the cutoff?
Define 'biological imperitive'. Also, 'things' doesn't mean anything. You shouldn't use that word.

>Fucking today is alot more about pleasure than its about having kids so how does that fit into your narrative?
>Women like attention because it feels good, men like sex because it feels good. simple
Fucking has always been about feeling good, or rewarding. No organism ever thought 'lets make some babies to secure the next generation'. The urge to procreate is so deeply coded in genetic material that it controls all other genes. Because it had too, else there would be no organism.

I dunno why this gif is nostalgiac to me

Everything used to be about big tits but the booblets kept pushing there agenda and now its all about big asses, times change, its just the natural progression I guess

might be the huge influx of fake tits which devalued titty

You sodomize them with a tbar. 5x15 sets. minute rest between.

Remind yourself they are not dressing like this to attract you, and they never will.

if you are a high tier male, yes, they dressed this way to attract you. If you're a genelet, nope

Universal statements that begin with the word "everyone" are almost-always wrong, and in this case, certainly wrong.
Protip: focus less upon the women, and more upon your regimen.

That's another red light right there.

>Universal statements that begin with the word "everyone" are almost-always wrong, and in this case, certainly wrong.
Not in biology
>Protip: focus less upon the women, and more upon your regimen.
I did not ask for advice. I was merely stating biological facts.

>I probably shouldn't argue with a brainlet
I could say the same

>Define 'base animals
As in driven only by our most basic of needs
Humans have the most basic of needs (feed, mate, sleep) but we can delay gratification of these needs for something else

>Also, 'things' doesn't mean anything
I use things because it could litterally be anything

>Fucking has always been about feeling good
Maybe, no possible way of telling since we cant ask most organisms why they procreate but in humans procreation feels good

Still, women are not at the gym to fuck. Its hilarious that you think that

Oh man I remember how proud I was after my first week sticking to my routine also. Miss those days. Congrats on being consistent buddy!