Sardinians are the last remnant of the first middle eastern

before being raped by asians and mixed with niggers

Attached: hofmanova.jpg (1600x1498, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlwhtKWj1f0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaliths_in_the_Urals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananyino_culture
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/the-genetic-history-of-northern-europe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn, Carthaginians looked like THAT?

Attached: sardinians-sardinian-people-18.jpg (800x531, 86K)

yep

Attached: TKKykDa (2).jpg (514x640, 77K)

To call them the first middle eastern is stupid, since Natufians were pretty different from the Anatolian farmers. Furthermore, you can see on the picture that the Sardinians got a bit of additional WHG admixture. So if anything, they are the last remaining European Farmers, not "first middle easterners".

PS, carthagenians would have already carried Iran_neolithic from their Phoenecian ancestors, aswell as some SSA from their berber sides.

No, Sardinians are the closest population alive to Early European farmers who had more whg than Anatolian farmers

Attached: pca2.jpg (946x902, 124K)

Natufians are dead or mixed as fuck. But should we call Anatolians Middle Easterners? Genetically they were different from Natufians and Iranians/CHG.

Who cares about autosomal DNA. Scandinavians are racially the closest to the original NORDIC farmers :)

they are the closest group genetically to ancient anatolian even in the middle east

Attached: adf.png (1180x987, 260K)

For some reason Sardinians live longer than any other people.

I don't know, it is still a debate whether Anatolia is European or not. Perhaps not today but in the very early days it could have been considered as part of the European etnogesis. I mean, despite the I ndo-Europeans ravaging the continent, 50% of all Central and Western European's comes from the farmer admixture. America used to be a land of the redskins but is today considered "white"

sardinians vs aryans

Attached: bb21bc1c894924f3bc7f9e69c02d2c3a.jpg (720x389, 227K)

At least post the cute ones

Attached: desulo.jpg (480x640, 33K)

Aryans were shitskins. Those girls are only so pale because of their farmer and northern hunter-gatherer ancestry :)

5/10 Sardinians agree that their women were made for steppic bulls

Kinda creepy

Attached: sarde.jpg (563x337, 42K)

Are you sure? It sees to be the opposite to me youtube.com/watch?v=VlwhtKWj1f0

this girls are 67% aryan there isnt any population alive more near than them

le 67% face

Attached: komi people.jpg (1280x853, 189K)

>muh Yamnaya admixture
Yamnayans were shitskins, deal with it.

Pretty Funnelbeaker girls :)

This is not how it works.
This doesn't mean that everyone from Norway or Lithuania has such a high steppe admixture. We don't know how "steppe" are those girls. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of Finnish blood in them.

Name a place in Europe with a lower birthrate than Sardinia.
Those women are in desperate need for a strong steppe men.

Aren't they supposed to be Finno-Ugric? Didn't their ancestors come from Liaoning China?

no they werent

Attached: main-qimg-6358396690f3093b3cee584466ee8054.png (602x579, 211K)

Finns were mongoloids before they got bleached by Aryan mtDNA. Both Finns and Ugrics were fairly isolated and that's the only reason they look that way.

They have significant Aryan autosomal admixture from their ancestors purchasing female Aryan slaves from their Aryan overlords.

Komi live right next to the Urals.
Whatever farmer they have is from Sintashta or maybe Fatyanovo. Sintastha farmer admix came from Ukraine/Romania area as they lacked the excess WHG admixture of GAC.

This doesn't prove anything. Yamna had brown eyes and dark hair and half of their genes came from Caucasus.

>female Aryan slaves from their Aryan overlords
Why would they sell their own women if they were superior?

>their ancestors purchasing female Aryan slaves from their Aryan overlords.

Proofs? Also, what do you mean by Aryan? I'm pretty sure that term is defunct in anthropology since the Nazis.

this prove that finnish russian mordovian and estonian are near genetically identical to the aryans

>dark hair
It does not matter if PIE had only some blondes among them because they still spread KITLG to parts of Europe with no ANE.

Attached: pigment2.jpg (822x372, 166K)

Historically it's the norm. When one tribe conquers another, they sell slaves to other peoples. So when one Aryan tribe conquered another Aryan tribe, they sold excess slaves to Uralics who were under their hegemony.

Indo-European

5/10 Sardinians or 5/10, Sardinians?

The joke is that half of them are women

True, but there were pre-Indo-European groups in Europe with ANE ancestry. Mostly in the North, which is the reason why blond hair are so common there. Not because of IE invasion.

Pretty sure in both cases it would still be "5/10 Sardinians". But I see the issue.

Isn't it more likely that Finno-Ugrics conquered some Aryan tribes? After all Finnish language is Uralic.

Impossible I'm afraid.

Why? It's not like Bronze Age IE were that advanced.

Because they weren't one people? Slavs sold other Slavs during medieval era so much that the Westerners started memeing slav = slave.

It's IE invasion + selection over thousands of years. There is no connection between the abos and any modern people except maybe Sami.
Early Corded Ware had like 10% blue eyes and now their descendants have >70%. Same for blonde hair except it was absent in farmer Europe unlike blue eyes.

What? Bronze Age IE were more advanced than medieval era Finns.

They were leagues above Uralics, especially in terms of warfare. Hence why Indo-Europeans dominated half of Eurasia while Uralics were confined to frozen shitholes in northern Eurasia.

Yet Amerindians range from 15-30% ANE yet have no recording of native blondism with them.

They will be replaced by Africans don't worry

Attached: marisa.jpg (391x594, 111K)

They mostly spread those genes, but North and North Eastern Europe already had blondes.

Blonde hair was found in Scandinavian hunter-gatherer populations, so his point remains.

Because they don't have KITLG unlike AG3.
The mutation became frequent after Amerindians were already confined to Beringia.

Explain Hungarians.

And these blondes contributed how much to modern day Scandinavians DNA?
0.1%?

more cuties from the steppe

Attached: 41f1777cb50fff1104b521bde0fb5397--pretty-redhead-ginger-hair.jpg (736x734, 65K)

Steppeniggers shitting on sedentary farmers. In the Bronze Age, Indo-Europeans were the steppeniggers (and Uralics were reindeer shit-eating, hole-dwelling primitives).

They were half Basal Eurasian, which is a lineage further removed than any other Eurasians, be it Asian or even Aboriginal. Whos to say they werent the vilest, most disgusting swarthoid race there is?

Who are you talking about? Anatolian farmers were less than half Basal and Sardinians even less than the Neolithic Anatolians

And what archeologist does this claim come from?
Also there were advanced cultures in Urals before IE came
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaliths_in_the_Urals

I get the concept of selection for certain features, but how the fuck did it happen so fast? Corded Ware was majority brown-haired and brown-eyed, while Andronovo was majority blonde-haired and blue-eyed. That's a pretty short time period to make such a massive change. Also, why didn't it happen earlier? Farmers in northern Europe had the genes for blonde hair and blue eyes but in their thousands of years living there they never became majority blonde-haired and blue-eyed.

So explain to me how they are more PIE than pretty much anybody despite having 60% siberian ydna? Finns have never been fully east asian, and to talk about them like they are only their 5% Siberian component is pretty idiotic. There is no way a pure Siberian travelled across Eurasia from East to Finland. N got into Finland by slow diffusion, not a single migration.

Farmers in Orkney had fair features too

Attached: sard.jpg (564x375, 59K)

Probably a lot. I'm not talking only about SHG. Scandinavia was definitely populated when IE arrived. It just makes sense. Some Latvian HG were also blondes.

because we dont know enought abouth adn to make such

Because they didn't have the KITLG gene for blond hair. There was barely any mixing between them and the SHG and northern Europe is more than just tiny section of Sweden.

Possibly because IE groups were more mobile. Farmers rarely moved outside their settlements making spreading of certain genes rather difficult.

So where did the EDAR go?

>purchasing slaves

Oh Aryan pride is so fragile huh. You work so hard to explain away the fact that Finnish males dominated Aryan women. There is no way it was only slaves, if it was, Finnish mtDNA would be from all over the place from Irish to Iranian. Yet its local. Only explained by local replacement, probably agriculture got harder as climate cooled down but pastorals could still make it with their livestock, taking the hungry women as wives and letting the Aryan beta males starve.

This does nothing to prove the fantasy of Uralics defeating and enslaving Indo-Europeans.

Andronovo and Sintasha already had loads of light features.

There were probably other groups without the EDAR gene. I'm more interested where it came from if EHG were Caucasoid.

Few corpses don't make entire Corded Ware brown haired. Just look at modern Central Europe. Not everyone is blonde, brown, redhaired etc. It's a mix.
People don't divide themselves according to their haplogroups, hair/eye colours or skull shapes.

>already
1500-2000 years is not "already".

No such thing as caucasoid

>You work so hard to explain away the fact that Finnish males dominated Aryan women
Nope, the explanation is quite simple.

>Yet its local.
They probably only bought slaves from the local region. Your point?

>taking the hungry women as wives and letting the Aryan beta males starve
That's a very nice interracial cuckold fantasy you have there, but it's impossible that Uralic insects were able to defeat and enslave Indo-Europeans.

Sardinians, left alone and mostly isolated from the great civilizations of the East, living on an island poor of resources developed their own very advanced culture.

Attached: fountain-nuragic.jpg (960x640, 86K)

Some of the haplogroup Q in Scandinavia is closely related to Native American subclades.
The same late ANE people from Altai or wherever went to both Beringia and arctic Scandinavia(and mixed with EHG on the way there and got their genes too).

Keep your cuckold fantasies to minimum. There is simply no universe in which Finnic mongoloids win against technologically advanced Aryan tribes of Eastern Europe, Central Asia.

There was either a horrible disaster that shattered CWC cultures in Estonia, North Russia and Finland, or simply the "aryan tribe sells slaves from another captured aryan tribe to Finns".

Keep in mind that Finns were literal retards even in medieval period during Northern crusades.

They were wiped out from most of Asia by those inferior Mongoloids.

You have no proofs. Youre just an Aryanist prick who makes excuses for why his great aryans were dominated by finns.

No, you're confused. They were wiped from Central Asia by Mongoloids and Turkics that were often mixed with the said Aryans.

At least their avenged their ancestors by turning into the Sea People and destroying Indo-Niggers in Anatolia.

>were dominated by finns.
No proof for that one. Instead, you have finns worshipping Proto Balto-Slavic/Indo European diety as their own.

I don't even consider myself an "Aryanist". I have very little connection to the Indo-Europeans that migrated to lands later inhabited by Uralics. I just acknowledge that the idea of Uralics dominating over Indo-Europeans to the point of forcing them into literal sex slavery is impossible outside of a cuckold's fantasies.

Keep your supremacist biases to yourself. I havent seen any Scandinavian monuments or cathedrals before the middle ages, guess the Gernanics were retards too before contact with civilized Rome.

so the more farmer ancestry the more tanned looks to me its a total bulshit

Yes, but still not the same type of retards that Finns were. It was Swedes and Russians civilizing Finns, not the other way around.

Like some guy said before. Finns in medieva era were less advanced than B ronze Age Scandinavians. What does that say about your cuckold fantasies?

You have no clue what you're talking about. Finnic people had iron metallurgy 300 years before Scandinavians.
Your level of technology has everything to do with how connected you were to the outside world and the Volga was naturally one of the most advanced parts of Europe at the time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananyino_culture

>The Ananyino culture was greatly influenced by the Colchian-Koban cultures of the Caucasus region, the Scythians, and the eastern nomadic cultures of the Eurasian steppes. Especially significant were the links of the Ananyino people with the Caucasus cultures, represented by numerous imported products. It was determined that technological methods for iron processing ascend to the Caucasian traditions.

>[citation needed]

Lel'd.

So? It's not like Scandinavians invented iron metallurgy by themselves. They adopted it like they adopted Italic runes and everything else you can imagine about their culture.

We do have proof for that, over 60% ydna N yet autosomally very muh Aryan. The ultimate proof. We fucked your Aryan women so hard that were literally closer to your glorious ancestors than you are.

How does that make you feel?

Already explained ITT. But why not, let's just copypaste, since you're a mentally ill fetishist.

Uralics probably bought Aryan slaves from other Aryans. It's impossible that Uralics enslaved any Aryans themselves

One Aryan tribe defeats and enslaves another Aryan tribe. The victorious tribe sells surplus Aryan slave women from the defeated tribe to virgin Uralics. These Uralic "men" have children with the Aryan women they bought. This process continues until the Uralics become overpopulated. They are forced to migrate into other shitty frozen wastelands since the Aryans block any potential expansion into hospitable lands in the south. Being forced to live in these cold and harsh conditions means that only the strongest children survive, and naturally these are the children born to superior Aryan women. This explains why Finnics are autosomally Aryan with Aryan mtDNA, while having mostly Finnic Y-DNA.

Finnish and I guess Estonian Corded Ware people largely went extinct as the weather deteriorated up north, and I think this is when the Finno-Ugrians moved in, absorbing the stragglers.

But I'm pretty sure that Estonians have a lot of ancestry from Trzciniec, which was derived from Corded Ware groups in the south Baltic and western Russia. The type of R1a matches, and Estonians can be modeled as Trzciniec + East Asian with formal stats. It's in this paper.

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/the-genetic-history-of-northern-europe.html

Finns, on the other hand, have more ancestry from Scandinavia, one way or another.

>we
Why are you pretending to be Finnish?

Iron age possible Finno-Ugrics that lived in Tartarstan aren't Medieval Finns. So what's your point?

The same Swedes and Russians got civilized by their southern neighbors, just like Finns did. Stop making excuses, Germanics were just as barbarian as Finns before contacts with Rome and other southern populations.

>We fucked your Aryan women
>"We"
Is this the easiest way to identify autism?

There is no proof that they bought slaves, and the lineages are not varied enough for just slave women. You're literally trying to pass of the most unlikely scenario just because you cant cope with the fact that Finns did the same thing to you as you did to Central Euros.

Still do, or who do you think we fuck today? Only foreigners?

Baltic Finns came to the Baltic region at the start of iron age or the end of the bronze age.
They had Ananyino or proto-Ananyino based technology which was naturally better since it was more up to date.

There you go again, read entire post

Why would I have to pretend?

It's doubtful that you fuck anybody.