That guy in the gym who looks unhinged and gives people angry looks for no reason

>that guy in the gym who looks unhinged and gives people angry looks for no reason

That would be me, dyel.

Why the fuck are you using a bench press as a some sort of step machine?

I’m not looking forward to the day you snap and fire into a crowd of people.

That was me during a very dark period of my life.
I basically wanted to die, so I would pick fights at the slightest provocation. Would also talk to myself a lot.

Moral of the story is you don't know what's going on in someone's life, so don't judge ;)

It's not an angry look l swear
I just have a resting bitch face and get really into my music when lifting
Please stop walking away when l approach

jesus christ if someone sperged that homo shit to me irl i would just cut them off mid sentence and tell them to fuck off

do you go to NAU? Because that was me. I have fucking problems man

>looks unhinged
TOP CAKE
Nigger, I AM unhinged, I have an imaginary wife pony cheering me on at the gym all day.

Does the guy also yell random music lyrics and slam shit? Because I’m sure he goes to my gym.

>gnagstlakeded

>all the useless little faggots that stare at you during your workouts because you’re bigger than them

u anime faggots must die

men don't have a 'resting bitch face'. men look stern.

>keep dreaming

I want to kill the cunt that does this. I also want to fuck her. But mainly kill her. She's thicc as fuck.

That's just how I look when I'm focussed. I don't mean to look angry or intimidate, it's just the way I look.
>I'm actually a total softie

tfw fragile as a newborn lamb on the inside, look angry all the time on the outside because you don't know any better and it's difficult to smile at simple things

Autism. If someone's already freaking out on you they're not going to stop because you tell them to

Same with me, user.

Hello

Had a hard upbringing. Me looking like an asshole is really a defense mechanism and if someone really got to know me would know I was a little bitch a along.

This is me to a T. My sternness and stoic face is a defense mechanism due to my unpleasant upbringing. If anyone takes the time with me, they'd see that I'm as soft as a teddybear.

>hard upbringing
>mom didnt buy him a gamecube

>keep staring

That's me when I see someone use the squat racks for overhead presses.

I do this.
Where are you supposed to ohp?
If it makes it any better, I use the other squat rack with the un moveable safety bars set so high that I can't even reach proper depth in it.

I do. Are you broscience/vegeta shirt guy? You been getting skinnier dawg.

WHERE IS THE BUTTPUSSY?
NO HOMO

Dumbells?

No Im the gopnik lookin mofo, big ass forearms, skinny biceps, deep sunken eyes. Manlet.

Was wearing black sweatpants and a grey shirt with orange whale shaped logo on it.

>that guy who wears basketball shorts at the gym

Idgaf about your entire thread simply because you posted Raven Simone.

You're probably a decent person tho so I hope everything is going well for you otherwise

ours is a roiding manlet. like, 5'5ish in shoes but delts the size of his head and traps up to his ears. I kinda like seeing him, keeps me motivated in a way.

That would be me. I only have a limited amount of time in the gym and people were coming up and talking to me during my sets. No gym etiquette. I started looking pissed off and angry and people stopped bothering me. Problem solved. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums such an insecure fagot?

I am.

I gotta stay in the ZONE mothafucka I don't care if that makes you uncomfortable.

>tfw have resting bitch face and intimidating body
>tfw is actually a sentimental softie in the inside
>tfw girls are intimidated by me

this.

Never had to work, go hungry or experience any real suffering a day in their pathetic lives