What are some essential testosterone boosting foods?

What are some essential testosterone boosting foods?

Roasted dbol

Oysters
Celery
Chilis

If you care so much then just inject.
Stop falling for snake oil.

E G G S
G
G
S G G E

Nothing you eat will really boost testosterone

What if you eat testosterone

woah

"nothing you put in your body effects what's in your body
citation?

My boyfriend swallows test and he says he doesn't notice that much of a difference

There is no special food that will raise your test but a lack of fat in your diet will definitely lower it

user is saying nothing specifically you eat is gonna directly correlate to a massive test boost you low test beta. Just choose to be born with high test and it's not even an issue what you eat

It won't effect your free test level because the bioavailability after being metabolised is almost nothing.

Specific foods have specific nutrients that will aid in test production. It's widely accepted that zinc boosts test. Hence, any food that contains significant quantities of zinc could be considered a test boosting food.

Soy
Sugar
Alcohol(especially beer)

Tofu

It has to be injected into your butt, it doesn’t work when you swallow it.

Zinc will only boost test if you are deficient in it and have low test as a result

It’s really just about having a healthy overall diet, with lots of red meat and eggs.

i can't find sgge and my grocer should i got to an asian store or something?

>healthy diet
>with lots of red meat and eggs

Vegan.

Animal products contain testosterone lowering dioxins.

soyboys please leave

I don't get it, what's your point?

>Using steroids as a cooking oil

For some reason I don't think this will work

This but the opposite

Soy

>food is snake oil

>reddit phrasing
fuck off

how does someone end up like that

MtF tranny

ftm tranny (srs)

>tfw would probably look like this if i lost all my fat

>Food is going to raise an average persons test by even 0.0001% of that of anabolic steroirds

Pussy

now which one?

imagine being given sustanon and still managing to fail at making gains this hard

My cock

Is it safe that the only fat I get in my diet is the 3 fish oil capsules I take daily?

Sounds like a good excuse to have a no homo bj every week with your good friend. He could pretend he believes you and also dress like a girl with make up when he does it.

Imagine which biological sex is naturally built like that, and there's your answer.

where the fuck do you live where you can't find eggs in ANY store

>my bf
>swallows test

>Sugar
wait

>falling for the all protein and carb meme

>"How do I boost my test?"
>when you can literally buy vials of test
nigga get with the program

so you already look like a faggot, but fatter.

You make testosterone when you sleep. Oestrogen when you're awake.

Big cats sleep 16hrs a day

Carnivores sleep 16 hours because they have higher metabolic rates and don't need to spend as much time foraging for food, not because it increases testosterone you dope.

Kek

I never understand that meme instagram faggots that are like “yeah my macros are 200g protein 40g fat 500g carb”
Like what the actual fuck? Super high carb is a fucking meme unless you’re enhanced.

EGGS
G G
G G
SGGE

>when you KILL your workout

>pic

Meat

Nothing "boosts" test. Your test will be lower than your potential if you don't get enough of certain nutrients, sleep, or are overweight. There is only one way to surpass your natural test levels. You already know what that is.

Eating beans, broccoli, grains, potatoes I can easily hit 500g. It's not a goal it's just a byproduct of eating lots of plants for muh health gains.

buddy you don't eat 5 kgs of food a day ok