Hey guys I've been lifting for 4 years now and I just notice that I have an uneven chest...

Hey guys I've been lifting for 4 years now and I just notice that I have an uneven chest. My right lower chest have more mass than my left. Lifting 2 times a week for the last 2 and a half years. What exercises should I do to balance it?

I had the same thing.
just do dumbbell chest exercises a bit more and do chest specific shit instead of some of your bench and trust me it just evens itself out

try lifting the weights when you are at the gym

Thanks fit

why the fuck are you lifting 2 times a week?
even beginners lift 3 times at least

Well getting big takes time as long as you don't stop lifting. I'm not rushing it. I got another picture with nice lighting
So you got any tips for me?

Bump should I keep using flat bench or focus on my lower by using decline? I never use decline bench since I started

Go ask in the dumb questions thread
Your stupid fucking question doesn't deserve it's own thread.

I personally just use Dips for lower chest. Decline bench is meme-y.

Post body or give me a tip
Yeah. That's why I've never use it

I've been lifting for 3 months and I'm undoubtedly bigger than you holy shit

We're all thinking it - you don't have to say it.

That's because of lighting check
And post yours before you claim you're bigger than me lmao

And I'm just 19.
If nature doesn't get in the way, i got a lot of time to spare. So you got something to say to improve my body as this thread intended?

Solid

Please say that isn't you after 4 years of lifting.... I'm 19, been lifting for 3 years. 5'9", 180lbs

>Roiding at 19

hope you lose all of your hair

>I've been lifting for 4 years now
and you look like THAT!?

>5'9
>roiding
>19

What does your diet look like ?

Here's another pic
I am workout 2 times per week for 2 and a half years.
Do you have any tips for me ?

lmao wtf are you doing

You're never going to get big by lifting 2 times per week even if you lift 50 years in a row.

Here's a tip for you, start lifting at least 4 times per week for a year straight you dyel faggot.

Its seems you misunderstood my thread I'm not asking to get big but to how can I fix my uneven chest. Well thanks for the tip.

4 years for that? Are you sure you're actually lifting?

Yes I started when I was 15 and fell for the SS meme for 1 and half year then after that I started working out 2 times per week. I'm here for advice specially fixing uneven chest any tips?

Really, if you out think you have to roid to look like this you are so far out there. That pic was taken with a pump, as well as me flexing as hard as I can. Most other pics I look flat. You guys need to learn how to use a lighting and angles for pictures

I had a shitty diet and couldn't gain weight for like 1.5 years. I started to track everything and for me that's the only way I can make progress. I eat clean, low sugar, only drink water, chicken breast, sweet potatoes, brown rice, Greek yogurt, the common bro stuff.

Op do you have the stretch marks around your pits on front and back. I have them too :(

>4 years
Are you natty? What’s your routine

Yes their are stretch marks I got them when I was still doing SS
I had an asthma and exercising triggers coughing and if it gets worse I start coughing blood that's why I only lift 2 times per week
A-chest tricep shoulder
B-legs back bicep

Here's a clearer version of my uneven chest hope someone can seriously answer.

Dude they are just trying to trigger you about your gains, most of fit is fat cucks dw about it.

>thinking this is an acceptable body after 2+ years of "lifting"
spotted the fat faggot dyel

I've been lifting for about 3 years now and I feel you OP. My chest is lagging. Still, i'm probably more athletic than 90% of this board when it comes to actual sports.

Anyways, you should use dumbells for an uneven chest.

this is unbelievable, you literally look like you've never seen a weight

lmao holy SHIT!!
tell us, what "sport" do you play?
track?

if not making any gains is a sport you're on the olympic team

>samefag not realizing most sports are more cardio intensive and that a good core is key

no, you look so shit that three separate people are laughing at you on the internet

>e-everyone that laughs at me is the same person!
now i'm really laffin bby