I'm 19 years old and I've noticed I've been getting taller over the last few months...

I'm 19 years old and I've noticed I've been getting taller over the last few months. I've been trying to cut for the lasses, but now I'm a little nervous it could fuck up my height gains. Should I be worried? My deficit has been pretty moderate. ~500 cals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you cutting for winter?

Do you have body fat? Are you in positive nitrogen balance? That's what it comes down to.

You can make muscle gains while eating at a caloric deficit as long as you're in an anabolic state AKA positive nitrogen balance. Positive nitrogen balance = growth (for muscle, bone, everything). Also, you must have fat on your body, if you're an extremely low body fat, then this probably won't work, but for your average person it will... since if you're eating at a deficit, where is your body going to get that extra energy from? Your fat stores.

In order to be in a positive nitrogen balance you must be consuming adequate protein.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q

What is the equator?

maybe it's posture

If you're genuinely still getting taller I wouldn't risk anything. I'd probably keep a slight cal surplus, aiming for a clean bulk (unless you're actually fat).

Height is for life, a bit of extra chubb can be corrected next season, and most girls don't care too much about a bit of fat over the top if it's obvious you've got muscle underneath.

That said, I'm 6'3'' ottermode so ymmv

Eat well if you're growing senpai. Height 4 lyf

Anyone know who

my ex

>tfw never gonna have a gf like op's pic

Tfw I do

Reverse, you fucking braindead idiot.
Stop begging for the fish and learn how to use the fishing pole.

>tfw I had one
>tfw she was a thot and just wanted to do trendy shit and buy trendy things
>dumped me because I wasn't a fucking mind reader

Oh well. One for the trophy case I guess. Jokes on her, she'll never be fulfilled because she has no inner life.

does this mean i still have hope

> cutting for southern hemisphere lasses
> ever making it ever

pick one

>tfw 5'9
>tfw 23

im not gonna grow anymore :(

Taylor alesia

a 500 cal deficit doesn't sound very moderate. idk start with like 200 and slowly increase it from there if you stall.

>tfw 19 an 5'10"
>Friends 14 year old brother is now half an inch shorter than me

It's not fair

>inner life
>constant kicks of seratonin because shes top of the monkey ladder
Bad news muh dude. Shes happy as fuark.

>tfw 5'3
>tfw 25 years old

I'd kill to be 5'9 God dammit. Like I'd seriously take a human life for it.

Bro. No way you're 5'3

If you're still getting height gains. Do three things

Sleep more, eat more, expend less energy. You might end up getting a bit chubby but fuck it, you can always lose the weight later.

My sister literally sleeps all day, looking at her phone. She's as tall as me now and 10 years younger.

I don't know but I went to school with this girl, and I totally fucked her like three times. Total slut. Don't know her name though

this isn't true. if you want to grow more you should be doing HIIT sprints to increase GH pulses and all induce shin splints which with a full sleep cycle will result in proliferation of osteoblasts. Also, a diet that supresses aromatase

5'9 is average height in America

>Oh well. One for the trophy case I guess. Jokes on her, she'll never be fulfilled because she has no inner life.

Just maintain your weight so if you are going to grow more, you can get the maximum height, especially if you are under like 6' or something.

You can always lean out later, but you can never get taller...

shittiest photoshop i've ever witnessed

You're full of shit

not full of shit just because you don't know what a woman looks like

You're literally retarded if you can't see how photoshopped that picture was. And I really do mean that literally, you have sub-average IQ if you can't tell it's photoshopped.

>autism
Not op but have you ever met an autralian girl.

You've never seen someone in a bra that doesn't fit before?

>lives in southern hemisphere
obviously youre growing, youre fucking hanging upside down from the earth. lucky af

while youre growing Id just eat a bit above maintenance. wouldnt wanna fuck this up

I'm gonna agree with this
You can cut whenever you want but height gains will not be possible in a few years