My GF was slim until she had our daughter. 4 years after pregnency she still get +20 kg

My GF was slim until she had our daughter. 4 years after pregnency she still get +20 kg.

I already tried to influence her to eat more vegetables and do more sport but it doesnt really work. She eats shit fat food and she only does few exercises, not enough to change.

How do I influence her?

Hard mode: leaving her is not an option

Play easy mode and leave her.

>not married
>having a kid

It wouldnt change anything.

Weight and height?

This.

shit, stopped reading at the first sentence. true tbqh

160 cm - 67 kg

Fuck her right in the pussy

Veeky Forums found a solution for this a long time ago
>stop having sex with her
>find old photo of her before she was fat
>get caught by her masterbating to said pic
>?????
>profit

>gf
>our daughter

Lol

Tell her that you are not attracted to her and watch her divorce you, take half your stuff and your daughter

get a side chick

lol
I bet this

Your got to be more subtle by showing her that you are more interested in other women than her when she's being a shit lord. Make her ego drop and she'll realize that she needs to get fit.

push her down the stairs, killing her

Is it an American thing?

Considering the amount of divorces I see around (at least more than 50% married people, even more among youth) and how men are fucked if they tries to get the children after the divorce, I see no real point. Maybe just for administrative reasons?

9 months after Tyrone's visit with my gf gave birth to a mulatto baby which is funny because we are both white.

Marriage or not you're still required to pay for the kid. And depending on what state you live in the penalties for not paying can be pretty harsh.

Talk to her
Tell her she has gained weight and you are beginning to find it unattractive.

I did with my gf.

Obviously she went berserk.

But she changed and sorted it.

Be honest.
Be tactful.

Already did several times, she knows it and nothing change. She is stubborn as fuck.

Then why is leaving not an option?

Explain it's make or break.
If no action.
Break I guess.

It sounds like a lost cause.

Marriage would add an extra 20 pounds

she just doesn't care about you enough

This.