SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS ARE DANGEROUS AT HIGH WEIGHTS BECAUSE NOOBS WILL PROBABLY NEVER LEARN PROPER FORM AND REPEATING A...

SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS ARE DANGEROUS AT HIGH WEIGHTS BECAUSE NOOBS WILL PROBABLY NEVER LEARN PROPER FORM AND REPEATING A LIFT AT A HIGH WEIGHT WILL DAMAGE THE BODY SO STOP SHILLING SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS
my god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX04g9X-MAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok but what I'm not a noob?

But the whole reason noobs start at low weight is to learn proper form. If they don't do that, don't they kind of deserve what's coming?

>nosering
>tunnels
>chest tattoo

B I N G O
I hate all of these

OP is a fag

You can't even get to what can be properly called a heavy squat or deadlift without near perfect form

no. a young man or woman doesn't deserve to snap their shit up because they fell for memes.

you've never seen someone catback 405+ deadlift? happens in every gym ever

My point is that they won't snap anything if they actually do it properly and don't go too heavy too quickly.

"choosing to do squats and deadlifts" isn't the same as "choosing to do squats and deadlifts with heavier-than-suitable weight", you div

is this supposed to be a QT?

>PROBABLY
Lrn2probability, Cadet Capslock.

the average 20 year old will never spend time trying to do squats PERFECTLY
they should just omit desu, it's not worth it

Agreed.

and replace with what?

I guess but you're probably not gonna see someone do that at 5pl8 or higher. 405 is at the very low end of what can be considered a heavy deadlift.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX04g9X-MAQ
behold

Gonna be honest I'm liking it. Qt for me

i know this gril IRL and she is annoying AF swear to god m8

while I agree with you, people have died for memes

Who is she

Yes they do. It's called natural selection.