What colleges do you guys go to? Do you have any thoughts on UCLA?

What colleges do you guys go to? Do you have any thoughts on UCLA?

It's ok. I never lifted until going to wooden
Are you thinking of transferring?

St. Michael's college, in burlington Vermont. Hella weed up here and everyone is healthy, there aren't many fat people. Fuck fat people I have no sympathy for them

>commiefornia

1. Stanford
2. Cal
3. UCLA
4. USC
5. UCSD
6. UCI
7. UCD
8. UCSB
9. UCSC
10. UCR
11. UCM

What the fuck are you even saying? The list of colleges you’ve been to? Stupid fuck

UTA

pretty accurate, though I think I'd put UCSB and UCD above UCI

Just graduated from Cal.

I miss the gym

Attending pic related. Gym is always full of Asian FOBs doing retarded exercises and a few decent athletes.
Great uni, but would not recommend.Hate this school's political atmosphere. Haven't enjoyed my time here

I was rankign the california schools.

t. UCSD alum

Pic related, howdy y’all

Thanks for being the only notable thing to happen to the football team in 4 years

Purdue University.

So many squat racks. And an entire room dedicated to oly.

Though honestly, between school+mental health I haven't even lifted for a year and a half. I'm coming back to it now, but my new roommates have a squat rack, a good bar, and plenty of weights in the garage, so you better believe I'm not bothering to deal with the crowds.

anyone knows dr dee bridgewater at ucla? tell him lukas said hello

Anyone from Rutgers? Werblin? CAG?

I went to ball state and unironically live in Indianapolis

Fuck you

Bro, I literally grew up on Ball State campus - if you've ever heard of Burris or the Academy while you were at Ball State.

What'd you go for?

Yeah I've heard of both of those things. I lived there for way longer than 4 years. Majored in business.

>he doesn't go to a Catholic school

Enjoy your Jewish brainwashing

I go to the University of Wisconsin. I live in a studio apartment just off of State Street, and I work at a busy ass restaurant/bar downtown. There are lots of great opportunities here (at least for someone like me who's studying psychology and journalism), but 90% of the university is made up of spoiled kids who come here on their parents' money to party and get some bullshit degree.
The gym situation is terrible because they're rebuilding the one downtown, so I have to take the bus to the other one on the further end of campus (campus is really big).

Same poster here; I also often fantasize about dropping out for a year, getting residency in California, and then going to Berkeley. I've lived in Wisconsin my whole life and want to get the hell out.
I'm thinking, though, that if I stick to double majoring in psych and journalism here that I'll get more opportunities to work somewhere else in the country.

Who /owls/ here?

No natural predators. The gym sucks though, except on Friday mornings when there is

How many STD's did you catch while at BSU

I need to work on my college app today but I fucking hate writing. "Tell us what you have to offer and life experiences can bring to our campus". What the fuck do I say? fuck.

you need to live in california for more than a year to get resident tuition

theres nothing wrong with wisconsin... madison is just not the best.

I live in milwaukee and its truly shit. Going to either UW La Crosse or Oshkosh this spring.

Cal senior here, 100% this. Always go to the gym around 10 ish because there's an overflow of gym memes otherwise. Also don't be an MCB major unless you don't want to have a social life.

>going to public schools
You guys make me sick.

t. Blue Devil

Just a few from your mom and sister

Same. There are dozens of us

Too many hippies firebombing the bio labs.

They pay me to study, and there's a free gym.

Granted I lift 4 times a week because corec is about the nicest place to lift I've ever been. Love the racks.

Glad you had a few brain cells left to figure up that zinger

>Asian FOBs
>fresh off the boats
Nah, they're rich Chinese kids.

How many dicks did you take up the butt at IU?

at least it's not cornell

Florida Atlantic University
I mean, it's pretty chill.

Want to transfer to Virginia tech or uva next year

Didn't go to IU. Just have to protect my Purdue

What year? I just graduated and want to know if ive seen you around Rimac.

Any Stanford friends here? Please respond.

Marist, it's good.

Amazing how HYPMSC fags still end up on 4chins

Anyone UT Austin here? Fuck Greg

if you re a beta cuck ucla is perfect, mostly libs and effeminante 'males'. don t dare go to USC because these guys are everywhere and they will F your bich

I know for a fact theres at least a few of you here.

>tfw too shy to use the UREC

Class of 2015 here. Please tell me the school has not fallen to liberal nigger bullshit?

You go to USC huh

desu there are Cal State unis better than Riverside and Merced LOL.

I go to Rutgers. I go to Livi though

>poughkeepsie
have you seen the poughkeepsie tapes

Uni of Portsmouth

yep what year are you?

1st year grad, you?

>got away with NCAA scandal