What happens when you go from fat to fit? And what does it feel like?

What happens when you go from fat to fit? And what does it feel like?

Only one way to find out

feels good man

Im going to find out what it feels like to go from skelly to fit. Sincr I'm 5'5" and have zero facial aesthetics I doubt my situation will change at all lol

having gone through my own transformation i can say that this guy was already fit before he got fat.

Cope

I went from fatter than your pic (I was probably 30% bf) related to pic related (i'm guessing 15%). I'm leaner now than I was in the picture, but having visible abs seriously changes your life.

I went from being ignored by women to dating some incredibly beautiful women that I still believe are out of my league.

Your confidence will change a lot, but if you were a fatty as a child you'll still have that ingrained insecurity that you'll need to psychologically overcome.

Also you will never be lean enough. I'm at around 14%, am more cut than 95% of the normies, but I still feel like a fat ass.

The downside: You are in constant fear of gaining weight and getting fat again. Accordingly, this fear will accompany every bulk thus hindering your gains for the next 2-3 years. At least that was my story. Still have that lingering fear of getting fat again.

I went from skinny DYEL to buff juicy guy with a degree.
Before i could just lay back and hot girls would approach and flirt with me, now i struggle to even find a girl to approach

Life was better as a beta DYEL

Same here. I dropped from 115 kg to 67 kg through cycling 3-4 hours a day. I looked like I had a massive eating disorder and still felt too fat. Sort of like anorexia only that I still ate enough. Just burned it all.

>I went from being ignored by women to dating some incredibly beautiful women that I still believe are out of my league.
How the fuck do you guys do it?
I havent been fat but i put on alot of muscle but im still not doing good dating wise

I mean fuck sake, ive dated maybe 3 girls in the past 4 years and hooked up with 2 more...i want it to be so much higher but i dont know how

Beard + big gains, you'll be able to get a few gaybois at least.

Your fat cells don't go away, you still have the empty cells waiting to be filled. Bulking is a dumbass meme, you're only hurting your body doing that shit in the long run

ur ugly

1) Be physically attractive. I don't mean pack on a shit ton of muscle, but get a decent muscle mass with a low body fat percentage. Think Chad, not Rich Piana.

2) Take care of yourself. Dress well, have good hygiene and get a solid, stable income or if you're a student appear to have one lined up. If you seem like you don't have your shit together that will dry those pussies up like the sahara.

3) Social game. You have to meet girls to hook up, right? Tinder/bumble is easy if you have the first two locked down. I've never done it, I met all of the women I've been with through friends, or at parties. Have a little bit of charisma. Alcohol removes a lot of the social barriers, and don't fear rejection.

Youre You're probably just ugly. Fat isn't the only thing that makes someone ugly. Just because you're fit, doesn't automatically make you attractive. Just look at OP, his face was always decent looking, even as a fatty

I did say im not fat and i wouldnt call myself ugly, ive been mired many times and i succeed in getting dates with all women i approach but there are so few of them its crazy. Moreover most of the hookups ive had in the past (prior to me going to uni) came from the girls chasing after me.

>Be physically attractive
Check
>Take care of yourself
Check
>You have to meet girls to hook up, right?
No check

Tinder is pretty much dead where i live (Bots and men only) and all the bars/clubs are filled with mostly guys or girls who have their boyfriend firmly attached to their ass

I think i live in a strange place

Where do you live? That makes a fuck hueg difference.

I just moved from Washington DC to rural Oklahoma for work, and it's a night and day difference.

>Where do you live?
Sweden lol, its a shit place if youre looking to hook up or date grills

Why though?

More body pics?

Not enough girls, sadly

Im only attracted to white girls (inb4 racist, yeye its for cultural reasons) so my pool is limited already and most swedish girls relationship hop from one guy to the next. They dont leave their current bf until they already have the new one on lock.
If they are single its because they are planning to move abroad for studies or work shortly so its a few dates max and then they are off

Uni was the most evident place ever, one girl in my class of 90 people were single and she had 4 kids, its the same in most places

Seems like we have it kinda the same. I'm 23 and almost all single girls have some mental problems or are quite ugly, or both.

You can see his abs and pecs when he is around like 30% bodyfat

not coping its just a fact this person likely played sports or something then got fat

its sad, really
Trust me though, fight now and try to fuck as many girls as possible because when i was 23 i took it easy and thought dating would get easier as i got older.

The only thing thats changed dating wise now from when i was 23 is that the pool is bone dry. Im vastly improved and the best version of me there is but there is noone to show it to

>Im only attracted to white girls
Same here. I'm hispanic and it's hard to find white girls in my city.

I wanted to find a comfy gf, but I've given up on that and just fuck some female friends that are attractive. Too bad it happened only at 23, I basically wasted my early twenties for nothing. Not sure if I'll ever be able to find someone to be with though.

>I wanted to find a comfy gf
Overrated, i had that love and while i do miss it fucking random sluts is better. Its a numbers game and highest number wins. You got nothing to show for it when she decides to up and leave

>Not sure if I'll ever be able to find someone to be with though.
Same can be said for all of us, it doesnt get easier as you get older. If anything it gets harder
Im only 29 and like i said the pool is bone dry, ive not met one decent looking girl who is my own age and still single.

have faith user but keep in mind, women are rare as fuck and become even more rare as you grow older

>29
You still can look for ~24 yo girls, selection is wider. Although some of my female friends have bfs who are younger than them by 2-4 years lol. I thought it's always the other way around.

nice jaw gains

One girl ive been seeing is 20 so yes, that option still remains but holy fuck there are very few of those as well.
I mean this girl is very popular and has many friends and some of em are single but the caveat is that they reject all men who approach them and they are single by choice because it lets them have a niche in getting attention in the group

Trying to find a decent looking 18-30 year old girl who wants a relationship is not an easy task, sadly

thats a pretty retarded thing to say when theres no timeframe.

not really. Look at his pecs and his ab development in the fist picture. Those are not gains he is making he just lost fat.

probly was heavily involved in sports during middle/highschool

i went from skelly to fit and i catch girls staring at me every time i go out. made me much more confident but i didnt get any attention in my early developing years so i ended up being autistic when it comes to women

eww lol

t.white girl

>t.white girl
Nice role play user, what are you really?

People tell me I look "super thin" one even said I look anorexic.
I don't have body dysmorphia r-right guys? I'm still far from my goal of 10% bodyfat right?

Was 165 lb @ 5'6 when I was 13, played football and shot up to 5'11 at 15.

Got up to 225 @ 5'11 for college football.

Currently at my manbody with 204 lb of muscle at 5'11.
Running into people I used to know is the best part, even though the health benefits are good too.

if you had more muscle you wouldnt be