Why does the tall skinny guy always have it easy with women?

Why does the tall skinny guy always have it easy with women?

Because they're hot, is that really so hard to understand? Lots of guys like tall skinny models as well

but in my experience they have it easier than the tall buff guys

>he still hasn't learned

Just give up and kys yourself, there's no point in living if you're below 6'

> tall
Figured it out
This man is fucking weird looking

As a grill, I declare bear mode is top tier.

Define tall and define skinny

im a good looking 6'1'' fit guy and i would not in my wildest dreams say i have it easy with women.
I get laid and girls approach but its far from fucking easy to land a chick unless youre famous

stop forcing this freak you fucking retard
>hhehe i will make a new meme on Veeky Forums :) do I fit in yet my bros :D??? le piano man :( rip....

I'm a tall skinny guy and I lost my virginity at 20 to an ugly whore, and haven't gotten laid since. yes I approach women, I have a 100% rejection rate.

>I get laid and girls approach
>its far from fucking easy to land a chick
Which is it?

>6'1
>tall

Not in this century, boyo.

maybe because muscles don't fucking matter and it's all about height, face, frame? when will you learn...

Fuck off uggo, not that guy but 6'1" is pretty tall. You're probably some 6' tall loser who doesn't get laid because of your ugly fucking mug so you cope by telling yourself you're still too short. You're just ugly m8.

What kind of logic is that ?
>my genetics are shit so I'll cope by telling myself my genetics are shit
Not that I agree with him, but come on.

Face is litearlly all you need to attract the opposite sex. The aesthetics of your face is 80-90% of physical attraction. 100% if you're really good looking.

It depends on where you live, I'm 6' and there were places in SoCal where I was head over shoulders most guys, then I moved to CenCal/Towards NorCal and I found that 6' was the average for most dudes. I can only imagine what it must be like in places like Scandinavia or Germany

>Lots of guys like tall skinny models as well
Not straight guys though

I live in the Netherlands and our average is legit 5'11. You're ony paying attention to the taller dudes.

It doesnt happen regularly mate, if im to find a girl tonight (it is friday after all) its gonna be extremly difficult for me to find one despite me being 6'1''

By most girl standards anything 6'+ is tall, by Veeky Forums standards however i agree because even 6'11'' guys are short to you people

>6'6
>skinny
>also a 24yo virgin

No amount of tallness and fitness will make up for being a sperg and boring personality.
t. sperg who is tall and fit

Nobody cares about fat chicks

Facelets, when will they learn?

Tall and skinny here. Can confirm

Don't know what world you're living in. I'm tall and on the thin side and still have trouble with women. Gotta work on those social skills.

>tfw 190.0 cm and no female contact yet except for a catcall once at a pool by a group of teenage girls.
>tfw older relatives asks me why a tall handsome man doesn't have a gf and they think I hide it from them. Didn't think about my length before this and realized that its attributes has contributed nothing.

Being tall gets your foot in the door but it won't carry you all the way. Game is the deciding factor.

I'm 6'4 and had virtually no success until recently when I learnt how to be less of a sperg

I am tall (6'6") and I did not have a women for a year now...

that doesn't even look human