Potatoes, some fat and some salt

>potatoes, some fat and some salt
remind me why these are bad again?

>"some" fat
>"some" salt
>starchy vegetable
>fried and processed

They're not bad if you eat a handful desu.

Beyond that, you're wasting calories and putting on water weight. Also oxalate kidney stones if you binge on them.

Why do you like them?

>Why do you like them?

You answered that question in the first part of your post.

salt and fat are already confirmed to be healthy
so assuming I find a brand that uses, say, butter and sea salt to cook them, and doesn't process them, why are they unhealthier than, say, some boiled white rice?

>salt and fat are already confirmed to be healthy
I seriously hope this is bait

>salt and fat are confirmed to be healthy

[citation needed]

American Heart Association encourages you to avoid high sodium intake and saturated fat.

Potato chips are certainly healthier than lard and cheese, and probably healthier than 80% lean beef.

But are they "healthy"? Compared to what, egg whites? No.

White rice is definitely a meme though. Too many simple carbs. It's for the poorest members of society. How many bulked out pajeets and vietcong do you know?

salt in those amount isn't healthy.
most people get more than enough salt already.

those kinds of fats aren't healthy eiher.
most people get more than enough omega 6 fats already.

Also adding to my post above, if you cut the potatoes thin and bake them, they're healthy.

Just still too many carbs in my opinion. But baked lays are less bad than other chips.

>butter to cook crisps
Not possible.

t. Veeky Forums

>How many bulked out pajeets and vietcong do you know?
not a rice shill but that's a very bad conclusion. most bodybuilders i know consume fucktons of rice. just because people in impoverished nations do too doesn't mean squat either way.

((((American Heart Association))))
This isn't the 90's anymore Dr. Greenberg
enjoy your low test and low strength

Show me one body builder that swears by WHITE rice or potatoes.

>fat and salt are healthy because some broscience blog said so
You fags are so stupid.

>(((American Heart Association)))

Who the FUCK do you think manufactures all of the junk food and snacks in this country?

Who the FUCK do you think controls the medical industry?

If I was a Jew AHA doctor/hospital owner, wouldn't I ENCOURAGE people to eat cholesterol and saturated fat, so that they would end up in my hospital?

Potatoes:
22g total energy-carrying macronutrients per 100g, of which 0g fat. 87 kcal.

Chips:
94g total macronutrients in 100g, of which 37g fat, of which 11g saturated. 547 kcal.

You could literally spoon sugar and it would be better for you.

baked lays: dried potatoes, corn starch, corn oil, sugar, sea salt, soy lecithin, dextrose, annato extract, 22g carbs

regular lays: potatoes, vegetable oil, salt, 15g carbs

ya so much better for you

In the right amount and proportions, they are healthy mate. You need both to live.

>Americucks and their healthcare
kek

the medical industry and junk food industry are controlled by rival jews competing for each other's money

t. fatass

If you have an active lifestyle and a decently fast metabolism a bag of crisps every now and again (on the less frequent side of every now and again) isn't going to kill you.

Vegetable oils used in them are inflammatory and not healthy. You can eat decent enough chips in moderation but you can probably only find them at health foods stores.

Lol money is a made up concept, what the Jews are really after is control over the goyim and physical assets, i.e. things that won't become worthless the next time they decide to crash the system.

You don't understand
I'm trying to say that chips (and stop fucking calling them crisps you british faggots) are equally as healthy as rice, or potatoes, or whatever other carb source, because the fat and salt added to them (as long as it isn't trans fats) is healthy

weight lifting is inflammatory

My BMI's 21, what's yours?

I agree brother
we need to stop the jews WHITE PRIDE

Yes but not to your intestines

>21 BMI
>calling foods bad because they're calorically dense

my BMI at 0% bodyfat is about 22, maybe you should lift some weights

Everyone who wants to bulk order get energy before a workout swears by white rice.

How about your current bodyfat

13-16%, but you come off as the kind of guy who thinks tyler durden is 4% bf

Extreme calorie dense with few nutrients, the salt quickly becomes too much, and like with all fried foods, frying potatoes creates carcinogens (acrylamide)

Junk food in general, not them. Cheetos and the other processed trash which isn't actually potatoes is what's bad.

2000cal/bag
need i say more ?

dont eat the whole bag then you fat fuck?

>t. small fry

4500 calories/bin
need i say more ?

They're highly calorific, palatable and not filling so most people can smash an extra 1000kcal without realising it. That's it.

If they fit your macros and you've got suitable micronutrient intake elsewhere in your diet you're fine. That's not a situation that applies to many

>Take a healthy potatoes
>Remove the skin
>Make it absorb as much fat as possible to a point where 50+% of the calories come from fat
>Add a stupid amount of salt on it ;

Everything become unhealthy when you add 35 g of fat & 2g of fat per 100g

>he fell for the low salt meme
have fun with your headaches and cramps

you're retarded my dude , I do lots of cardio and rarely get more than 4 g of daily salt , potassium & magnesium I do get around 250% Rda , those are the one that'll give you mad cramp if deficient , sodium is a fucking meme

It’s nearly impossible to be sodium deficient, as sodium (not salt) is present to some degree in any organic matter. It’s the other electrolytes such as potassium and calcium that are less available and more important. Learn your biology please.

enjoy your heart disease, fatass

the AHA also tells you that cotton seed oil and canola oil are good for you.....ever since those industries started donating a fuck ton of money to them.

Yes goy, eat highly inflammatory, processed, domestic oils and stay away from extra virgin coconut oil, who's manufacturers will never donate one red cent to our corrupt organization.

Should we switch to brown rice? Lots of lectins and phytic acid to fuck up your absorption of nutrients. Probably best to stick when white rice.

they aren't healthy but they're healthier than any other processed fat , it's no better than sugar/honey/HFCS , it's kinda like saying honey is better than HFCS

They're worse for your teeth than really sugary candy like lollipops or gummy worms because the potato chip mush gets stuck in your teeth and the starches very quickly turn to sugar.

It seems great to see that, despite having totally contradictory viewpoints, you're still both stupid enough to blame Jews and their machinations so shadowy the only "evidence" simply extends the conspiracy theory.

Anyone can get the right amount of fats from an average balanced diet. You do not need to use vegetable oils as a supplement.

Coconut oil is sat fat and there is no convincing research proving that it's any less bad than any other sat fat.

Kys shlomo

I'm glad you did your own research up until this point. Don't be distracted by the media-brainwashed idiots itt telling you chips are unhealthy.

Eat as few as 3 servings a day of potato chips. If you drink plain water afterwards, though, the salt will dissociate before absorption, depriving you of gains.
I suggest you wash down your chips with Pepsi if you're on a bulk or on maintenance, or Diet Pepsi if you're on a cut.

As for brand, Lay's is the best because of its availability and the unique nutrients they're processed with (trade secret). Any flavor will do, but my favorite is picrelated.
Be sure to Like: facebook dot com slash lays. They post funny memes. Also, tweet with #Lays when you post pictures of your Lay's chips, and they sometimes respond.

What kind of giant fucking chips bags do you have in Burgerland that they total 2000 fucking calories?
Also, don't eat the entire bag, then.

>what is glycogen

epic

This thread inspired me to eat 1500 kcal worth of potato chips.
I hadn't had a gluttonus snack day for 2 months but still hate it. I don't mind 1-2 days a month breaking the diet but I prefer them planned.

it tastes even better when you make your own.

saturated fat

are all /pol/ incels this dumb or is it just you

Not really. Optimal salt intake for people without a history of hypertension is 3000-5000mg/day. A family size bag of lays, i.e. 1300 calories' worth only has around 1700 mg of sodium.

Fucking retard, they are mostly made of polyunsaturated fats (omega 6) which are much worse than sats. They are actually very low in saturated fats.

Fat is the most energetic macro, and carbs + fat is always an easy way to go up in bodyfat percentage.
Of course you could say that in moderation its okay but then again everything is.

So I can eat chips and don't get fat stored in my hips and ass? That'd be awesome cause this is the only reason why I avoid fried foods
what about trans fat though? I was eating yogurt today and read it had trans fats in the nutritional info

>They post funny memes

This seems completely legit. I see nothing wrong with this.

Kek

Show me the man that can eat a whole bin of oats.

Jimmy John's has chips that are cooked in pnut oil. Not so bad then?

You can eat whatever you want if you eat it in moderation.

Want a bag of chips? Get a 6 inch sandwich. Want more sandwich get a footlong.

People get into problems when they get a bag of chips, footlong and a large coke.

This is one of those "not all calories are the same" moments.

It's not just fat like an avocado or coconut oil, it's highly inflammatory hydrogenated cooking oil, dipshit

>it causes inflammation unlike avocado or coconut oil
How do people just decide to believe this shit they read on keto blogs?

Keyword hydrogenated

please educate yourself a little, knowledge is not exclusive to the elite

Pretty sure these are not fried anymore desu
its written on the package, they cant fry using vegetable oil anymore because of trans fat ban