Can I get a quick rundown on this fella? What routine do you think he uses?

Can I get a quick rundown on this fella? What routine do you think he uses?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/artur.farad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bogpill x1

SS + GOMAD

Is that chin real?

shooped

that is CG breh

Awakening 1 x 2000 years

50 x f everyday.

Yo is this dude an actual walking talking human being tho?

berlin.1969 literally isn't even real. it's so fucking weird

Is he a digital render? Is that what you're saying?

No, it is all shopped.

With that being said, how much Photoshop is present here? His Instagram included.

It's photoshops of a guy who's handsome but has realistic proportions, he works as a dentist.
I wish I didn't lose his real instagram
The uberchad instagram is an art project by that short-haired girl.

someone post real pictures

B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N

That's a shame.
With a world of 7.5 billion people I was open to believing someone actually could look like that. I guess I have closure, thanks user.

The question remains though, what does 'Ernest' actually look like?

>Rothschilds bow to Über Chad
>In contact with Bogdanoffs
>Possesses physique-like abilities
>Controls Chadlets with an iron but fair fist
>Owns gyms & Stacies globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first photoshoots on Mars (SLEEK'N'MARS will be be the first set)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Über Chad babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Arnold scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of virgin tears and unprecedented lifts with him
>Owns Chadbot R&D labs around the world
>You likely don't have Chadbots inside you right now
>Über Chad is in regular communication with the Archangels Zyzz and Piana, forwarding the word of God to the Church of Iron. Who do you think set up the meeting between Jeff Seid & Connor Murphy (First meeting between the two individuals in over 1000 years) and arranged the Iron leader’s Mazetti first trip to Snap City in history literally a few days later to the Über Chad bunker in Berlin (1969)?
>He learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Über
>Über Chad is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he's a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Here is the dentist guy: instagram.com/artur.farad/
His features are clearly different from the uberchad, but he is listed on the project website.
berlin.1969 shots still might be photoshopped, but I've yet to see his real photos

I'm familiar with Arthur farad.
On Berlin's instagram bio it says Ernest.
I have questions on the existence of him because he's only named 1969 on the website, leading me to believe that he wasn't real at all, and with the advancements of CGI rendering it kind of held up my assumption of him.

But if he's just a mere mortal who has been shopped then I suppose I can live with that.

Finally, huge props to the Photoshop skill of the woman, she definitely had me fooled.

>she definitely had me fooled

He is a bunch of different people, there seems to be a project by this russian girl. She invented this uber macho character through the use of photoshop.

he looks fake compared to the other two

I like how she's perfect even before photoshop

Some serious coping ITT, chadlets BTFO

It's obvious to me now that this Berlin.1969 is just a made up Instagram made by this woman.

top kek

>he didn't even actually need photoshop to look like a turbochad
Mirin